Current Affairs 30th September 2022 Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2022: Daily GK update is the most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs are generally asked from the last 5-6 months, so here, Ambitious Baba regularly updates the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2022.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams, then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2022, Daily GK Update 2022. All the important updates based on current affairs 2022 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2022 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on a daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2022 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways, SBI Clerk 2022 State, and NRA CET Exam of 2022.
UP Government Gives Nod To Bundelkhand’s First Tiger Reserve
- In a bid to promote tiger conservation in the state, the Uttar Pradesh cabinet on 27th Sept gave a green signal for the development of the first tiger reserve in the Bundelkhand region.
- In a meeting chaired by the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, the cabinet approved to notify Ranipur Tiger Reserve under the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972.
- The tiger reserve will span across 52,989.863 hectare of land including 29,958.863 hectare of buffer area and 23,031.00 hectare of core area which was already notified as Ranipur wildlife sanctuary in Chitrakoot district of the state.
Note: About UP
- Capital: Lucknow
- Chief Minister: Yogi Adityanath;
- Governor: Anandiben Patel
Banking & Financial
RBI Monetary Policy 30 September 2022
- Key short-term lending rate (repo) raised by50 basis points (bps) to 5.90 per cent; fourth consecutive hike
- The RBI has lowered the real gross domestic product (GDP) growth forecast for FY23 to 7% from 7.2%
- RBI has maintained consumer price index (CPI) inflation forecast for FY23 at 6.7%
|Reverse Repo Rate||3.35%|
|Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) Rate||6.15%|
|Cash Reserve Ratio||4.50%|
|Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR)||18%|
|Standing Deposit Facility Rate||5.65%|
RBI projects GDP growth to 7% from 7.2% for FY23
Reserve Bank of India governor Shaktikanta Das on 30 Sept announced that the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) in its September meeting decided to reduce its real GDP forecast for FY23 to 7.0%.
Q2FY23 growth is seen at 6.3%, Q3 at 4.6% and Q4 at 4.6% with risks broadly balanced. Growth for Q1FY24 has been revised to 7.2%.
Updated GDP List
- World Bank – 7.5% (FY23), 7.1% (FY24)
- MOODY’S. – 7.7% (FY23)
- S&P – 7.3% (FY23), 6.5% (FY24)
- IMF – 7.4% (FY23)
- ADB – 7% (FY23), 7.2% (FY24)
- FITCH RATING – 7% (FY23), 6.7% (FY24)
- SBI – 6.8% (FY23)
- Morgan Stanley – 7.2% (FY23), 6.4%(FY24)
- ICRA – 7.2% (FY23)
Bank of Baroda launches ‘Khushiyon ka Tyohaar’
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) has announced to launch of ‘Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar’. The ‘Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar’ includes a series of offers as an annual festival campaign.
- The bank will offer to attractive interest rates on a home loans, car loans, education loans, and many more during the ‘Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar’ campaign.
- The BOB customers will receive many benefits through the ‘Khushiyon Ka Tyohaar’ campaign.
- Bank of Baroda (BOB) home loans are available at a competitive interest rate beginning at 7.95% per annual with no processing charges.
Note: About BOB
- CEO:Sanjiv Chadha
- Headquater: Vadodara
- Tagline: India’s International Bank
Global Innovation Index 2022: India climbs to 40th rank, Switzerland Tops
- India has climbed to the 40th rank in the Global Innovation Index of the World Intellectual Property Organization.
- This is a huge leap of 41 places in 7 years. India has leapfrogged to 40th position on the Global Innovation Index (GII) 2022 from the 81st spot in 2015.
- Switzerland remains the world’s leader in innovation for the 12th consecutive year. The second position was secured by the US followed by Sweden, the UK, and the Netherlands.
- It leads globally in innovation outputs, and specifically in patents by origin, software spending, high-tech manufacturing, production, and export complexity.
Other India Ranking Index
- World Press Freedom Index 2022: India ranked 150th; Norway topped
- World Air Power Index 2022: IAF ranked 3rd
- Global Environmental Performance Index 2022: 180th; Denmark topped
- IMD’s World Competitiveness Index 2022: 37th; Denmark topped
- Global Gender Gap Index 2022: 135th, Iceland Topped
- Henley Passport Index 2022: India ranks 87th, topped by Japan
Kazakhstan changes capital’s name from Nur-Sultan back to Astana
- Kazakhstan’s president has signed a law limiting presidential terms and reverting to the old name of the Central Asian country’s capital, in the latest step of breaking with the legacy of his predecessor.
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev signed a bill on 24 sept limiting presidential mandates to a single seven-year term, a day after parliament approved the measure.
- The bill also reinstated the capital’s name to Astana. The name was changed to Nur-Sultan in March 2019, in honour of outgoing president Nursultan Nazarbayev.
Note: About Kazakhstan
- President :KassymJomart
- Currency: Kazakhstani tenge
30th September: International Translation Day 2022
- International translation day is observed on 30 September every year to recognize and spread awareness about the contribution of translators and interpreters.
- They have to work hard and serve the countries with the help of their translation skills.
- Theme2022: ‘A world without barriers’.
29th Sept (last Thursday of September): World Maritime Day 2022
- The International Maritime Organization observed World Maritime Day on the last Thursday of September.
- This year, it will be observed on September 29. The day focuses on drawing public attention to maritime safety and the marine environment.
- Theme 2022: ‘New technologies for greener shipping’
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF Get PDF here The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English) Get PDF here AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF Get PDF here Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O Get PDF here AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020 Get PDF here Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered Get PDF here Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions Get PDF here Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1) Get PDF here ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book Get PDF here