Current Affairs 31 July and 1st August 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Intel launches ‘AI For All’ initiative in collaboration with CBSE
- Intel in collaboration with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Ministry of Education, announced the launch of the AI For All initiative with the purpose of creating a basic understanding of artificial intelligence (AI) for everyone in India.
- Based on Intel’s AI For Citizens program, AI For All is a 4-hour, self-paced learning program that demystifies AI in an inclusive manner.
Rajasthan Government launches ‘Mission Niryatak Bano’
- The Rajasthan government’s industries department and the Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation (RIICO) have launched the ‘Mission Niryatak Bano’ campaign to promote aspiring exporters in the state.
- The campaign is aimed at registering and handholding the local traders willing to expand their business to foreign countries, in six steps.
Note: About Rajasthan
- Chief Minister: Ashok Gehlot
- Governor: Kalraj Mishra.
- Capital: Jaipur
Banking & Financial
GST collection recovers to a 3-month high of Rs 1.16lac Cr. in July
- The Goods and services tax (GST) collection recovered to a three-month high in July, exceeding the Rs 1.1 trillion mark, as economic activity resumed with most states easing Covid-19 restrictions, official data showed on 1 August.
- The GST mop-up in July stood at Rs 1,16,393 crore, as against Rs 92,849 crore in June, according to the data released by the finance ministry.
Note: List of GST Collection previous months
- July 2021: Rs 1,16,393 crore
- June 2021: Rs 92,849 crore
- May 2021: Rs 1,02,709 crore
- April 2021: ₹1.41 lakh crore(All time Highest)
- March 2021: Rs. 1.24lacs cr.
Asha Bhosle to get prestigious Maharashtra Bhushan award 2021
- The Maharashtra Bhushan Selection Committee chaired by Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray has unanimously selected legendary playback singer Asha Bhosle for the prestigious award.
- Asha Bhosle is best known for her playback singing in Hindi cinema, although she has a wider repertoire.
36th edition of CORPAT between India and Indonesia begins
- The 36th edition of CORPAT between India and Indonesia is being held on 30 and 31 July 2021, in the Indian Ocean region.
- The basic aim of CORPAT is to keep the Indian Ocean Region safe and secure for commercial shipping, international trade and conduct of legitimate maritime activities.
Note: About Some Exercise
- Garuda Shakti: India and Indonesia
- Maitree, CORPAT: India and Thailand
- Bold Kurukshetra: India and Singapore
PV Sindhu bags bronze, beats He Bingjiao of China
- India’s star shuttler PV Sindhu beat China’s eighth seed He Bingjiao in women’s singles bronze medal match on Sunday in Tokyo. She wins 21-13, 21-15. Sindhu becomes the first Indian female Olympian to win two medals.
- In 2016 Rio Games, she had won the silver medal.
Sri Lanka’s Isuru Udana announces retirement
- Sri Lanka National Player Isuru Udana announced his retirement from national duties, with immediate effect.
- Udana has represented Sri Lanka in 21 ODIs and 35 T20I matches and picked 18 and 27 respectively. He also scored 237 and 256 runs in the two formats with the highest scores of 78 and 84.
“Muslim Women Rights Day” to be observed across the country on 1st August 2021
- “Muslim Women Rights Day” will be observed across the country tomorrow 1st August 2021, to celebrate the enactment of the law against Triple Talaq.
- Minister for Minority Affairs Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said here that the Government enacted the law against Triple Talaq on 1st August, 2019 which has made the social malpractice of Triple Talaq a criminal offense.
Former England bowler Mike Hendrick passes away
- Former England and Derbyshire bowler, Mike Hendrick has passed away.
- Hendrick, who took 770 wickets in 267 first-class matches and 35 wickets in 22 ODIs for his country between 1974 and 1981, was also the first professional coach of Ireland.
World Masters gold medal winner Man Kaur passes away
- Six-time world masters championship gold medallist and multiple Asian Masters Championship medallist athlete 105-year-d old Man Kaur breathed her last at a Dera Bassi Hospital near Mohali on 31st August.
- Born on March 1, 1916, Kaur was known as the “Miracle Mom from Chandigarh.” She shot to fame after winning the 100 metre sprint at the World Masters Games in Auckland in 2017.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|