Daily GK Update 3 , 4 July 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Andhra CM launches ‘YSR Bima’ scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the ‘YSR Bima’ scheme with new guidelines, where the government itself will directly pay the insurance amount to the family of the deceased to make the insurance claims easier.
- In order to support 1.32 lakh families through the YSR Bima scheme, the State government allocated Rs 750 crores for the year 2021-22. In the last two years, the State government had spent Rs 1307 crore for YSR Bima.
Note: About AP
- Chief Minister: YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Governor: Biswa Bhusan Harichandan.
- Capitals: Visakhapatnam (executive capital), Kurnool (judicial capital, Amaravati (legislative capital.)
Digital India completed six years
- Digital India initiative has completed its six years on 1 July 2021. Digital India is a government’s flagship scheme to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
- It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1 July 2015. In the past 6 years, the government has launched many digital initiatives like Direct Benet Transfer, Common Services Centres, DigiLocker and mobile-based UMANG services.
Banking & Financial
LIC launches Saral pension plan
- The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India on 1st July 2021 launched Saral pension plan — a non-linked, non-participating, single premium, individual immediate annuity plan.
- This LIC Saral pension plan offers two annuity options to the policy holders after one-time lump sum amount payment. The plan also offers loan facility to the policy holder after six months of the plan purchase.
- In this LIC of India pension plan, the policy holder will can pay a lumpsum as purchase price and get a fixed payment at regular intervals for the rest of its life. The minimum annuity that a policy holder can avail is ₹12,000 per annum.
Note: About LIC
- Chairperson: M R Kumar
- Founder: Government of India
- Founded: 1 September 1956
- Headquarters: Mumbai
MoU inked between AJNIFM and Microsoft
- Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management (AJNIFM) and Microsoft have inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for building an Artificial Intelligence (AI) and emerging technologies Centre of Excellence at AJNIFM.
- The MoU seeks to explore role of cloud, AI and emerging technologies to transform and shape future of public finance management across India.
- Both will work closely to define future of public finance management across India. They will also provide technology, tools & resources for building strong ecosystem of partners.
Pushkar Singh Dhami elected as new Uttarakhand chief minister
- The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) announced on 3rd July that Pushkar Singh Dhami will be the new chief minister of Uttarakhand, succeeding Tirath Singh Rawat, who stepped down from the post on 2nd July. Dhami, who is an MLA from the Khatima assembly constituency in the hill state’s Udham Singh Nagar district.
- Dhami is Uttarakhand’s third chief minister in nearly four months. Tirath Singh Rawat, who was sworn-in on March 10 as the successor to Trivendra Singh Rawat.
Note: List of Some CM
- Chhatisgarh: Shri Bhupesh Baghel
- Manipur: Shri Nongthombam Biren Singh
- Meghalya: Conrad Sangma
- Mizoram: Pu Zoramthanga
Indian Navy warship conducted military drill with South Korean vessel
- Indian Navy warship conducted military drill with South Korean vessel in the East China Sea. The Navy partnership exercise is aimed at enhancing interoperability and facilitating the exchange of best practices with partner navies in the maritime domain.
- Indian Navy’s indigenous ASW Corvette INS Kiltan undertook the exercise with Republic of Korea’s Ship ROKS Gyeongnam, a Daegu-class frigate, on June 28.
Note: Some Exercise
- Surya Kiran: India and Nepal
- Sampriti: India and Bangladesh
- Harimau Shakti: India and Malaysia
- Ekuverin: India and Maldives
- Nagaland: Neiphiu Rio
- Sikkim: Prem Singh Tamang
Indian Wrestler Sumit Malik gets two-year ban for doping
- Indian wrestler Sumit Malik was banned for two years by the sport’s world governing body UWW after his B sample also returned positive for a prohibited stimulant.
- He was handed a provisional suspension last month for failing a dope test during the World Olympic Qualifier event in Sofia, where he had qualified for the Tokyo Games in the 125 kg category.
Recently Ban player
- Discus thrower Sandeep Kumari banned for four years
- Middle distance runner Jhuma Khatun handed 4-year ban for dope flunk
- NADA Suspends Powerlifters Savita Kumari and Ankit Shishodia
- India’s 800m runner Gomathi handed four-year ban for doping
International Day of Cooperatives: 3 July
- The United Nations celebrates the International Day of Cooperatives every year on the first Saturday of July to increase awareness of cooperatives and a focus on the contribution of cooperatives to combating climate change.
- Theme 2021: “Rebuild better together”.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|