Current Affairs 3rd August 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
International (Current Affairs)
Narendra Modi: 1st Indian PM to chair UNSC debate
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will virtually preside over an open debate at United Nations Security Council (UNSC) on August 9, 2021.
- After getting elected to UNSC, India highlighted its goal of promoting responsible and inclusive solutions to international peace and security. India would also pitch for a reformed multilateral system.
Nikol Pashinyan Re-appointed as PM of Armenia
- Nikol Pashinyan has been re-appointed as Armenia’s Prime Minister by President Armen Sarkissian.
- Pashinyan appointment on 2 August came after he was re-nominated by the Civil Contract party, which won majority of the seats in the June 21 parliamentary elections. Pashinyan was first appointed as the prime minister in 2018.
Note: About Armenia
- Capital: Yerevan
- Currency: Armenian dram.
Myanmar Military Chief appointed as interim Prime Minister
- The Chief of the Myanmar military, Senior General Min Aung Hlaing has taken over as the interim prime minister of the country.
- He is also the Chairman of the State Administration Council (SAC) which has been performing the duties of the government in Myanmar, after the February 01, 2021 coup, which overthrew Aung San Suu Kyi’s ruling party.
- Min Aung Hlaing is also been the commander-in-chief of Defence Services of Myanmar since March 2011. Hlaing has pledged to hold elections by 2023.
Note: About Myanmar
- Capital: Naypyitaw;
- Currency: Kyat.
Banking & Financial
Indian Bank signs MoU with SINE, IIT Bombay, for funding Start-ups and MSMEs
- Indian Bank on July 27, entered into an MOU with Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SINE), IIT Bombay an initiative of Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay for extending exclusive credit facility to Start-ups and MSMEs.
- SINE, IIT Bombay is the forerunner in setting up joint R&D with industries and supporting start-up incubation. SINE, IIT Bombay provides support to the MSME sector by providing joint research and development arrangements and technical & financial support for incubation and acceleration of high-end technology products.
SBI launches ‘SIM Binding’ feature in YONO and YONO Lite
- State Bank of India, the largest lender in the country, has launched a new and enhanced security feature – ‘SIM Binding’ in YONO and YONO Lite to safeguard the interest of its customers. The new version of these platforms will protect customers from various digital frauds.
- With the SIM Binding feature YONO and YONO Lite will work only on those devices which have SIM of mobile numbers registered with the bank.
Note: About SBI
- Chairperson: Dinesh Kumar Khara
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Founded: 1 July 1955
HDFC Bank launched ‘Dukandar Overdraft Scheme’
- HDFC Bank announced the launch of an overdraft facility for small retailers in partnership with CSC SPV. Known as ‘Dukandar Overdraft Scheme’. The scheme by HDFC Bank is aimed at helping shopkeepers and merchants ease their cash crunch.
- According to the bank, retailers operating for a minimum of three years are eligible for the scheme by providing six months bank statement from any bank.
- HDFC Bank will approve an overdraft limit from a minimum of Rs 50,000 to a maximum of Rs 10 lakhs based on the statements.
- Importantly, HDFC Bank won’t seek collateral security, business financials, and income tax returns from retailers who apply for the scheme.
Note: About HDFC Bank
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra;
- MD and CEO: Sashidhar Jagdishan;
- Tagline: We understand your world.
RBI imposes penalty of Rs 50.35 lakh on Janalaxmi Co-operative Bank
- Reserve Bank of India has imposed a penalty of Rs 50.35 lakh on Janalaxmi Co-operative Bank, Nashik for non-compliance with certain regulatory requirements.
- The penalty on Janalaxmi Co-operative Bank has been imposed for non-compliance with directions issued by RBI on ‘Placement of Deposits with Other Banks by Primary (Urban) Co-operative Banks’ and ‘Membership of Credit Information Companies (CICs)’.
Note: About RBI imposes penalty on Bank (Recently)
- Bank of India: 4 cr.
- PNB: 2cr.
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 25 lacs
- Axis Bank: 5 Cr.
3 August: World Sanskrit Day
- Sanskrit Day is celebrated every year on Shraavana Poornima, which is the full moon day in the month of Shraavana in the Hindu calendar. In 2020, Sanskrit Day was celebrated on August 3, while in 2019 it was celebrated on 15 August.
- Sanskrit language is believed to be originated in India around 3,500 years ago.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|