Current Affairs 4 , 5 September 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
India to host conference on International Climate Summit 2020-21
- India is all set to host a key conference as part of the International Climate Summit (ICS) 2020-21 to build a dialogue for India’s transition to clean energy. Policymakers, regulators, industry leaders, experts, and scientists from across the globe are going to be a part of the climate summit.
- Director of CSIR, National Chemical Laboratory, Dr Ashish Lele has underlined the importance of the conference for the future mitigation strategies of climate change.
Banking & Financial
RBI to setup committee on NUE licenses headed by Shri. P. Vasudevan.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will set up a committee to scrutinize applications and give recommendations on New Umbrella Entity (NUE) licenses. The 5 member committee will be headed by Shri. P. Vasudevan.
- The committee’s recommendations will be taken into consideration before doling out the licences. NUEs will establish their own payment infrastructure to compete with the National Payments Corp. of India (NPCI). The government hopes to build a settlement system similar to the unified payments interface (UPI) with the NUEs.
- The system will be focused on small and medium enterprises, merchants and consumers. The RBI had in August 2020 issued guidelines for creating “for-profit NUEs”.
List of Latest Committee and Headed by (Recently)
- RBI to set up Regulations Review Authority: M Rajeshwar Rao
- RBI set up a committee about Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARC) – Sudarshan Sen
- RBI set up a committee second Regulatory Review Authority (RRA 2.0): S Janaki Raman
- IFSCA constitutes an expert committee on Investment Funds headed by: Nilesh Shah
- Committee on “Variable Capital Company: K.P. Krishnan
- Suggests 4-tier structure for Urban Co-operative Banks: S. Vishwanathan
RBI imposes Rs 25 lakh fine on Axis Bank for flouting KYC norms
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has imposed a monetary penalty of Rs 25 lakh on Axis Bank for violating certain provisions of know your customer (KYC) norms, on September 01, 2021.
- RBI had carried out scrutiny during February 2020 and March 2020 in a customer account maintained with the bank, where it was observed that the bank failed to comply with the KYC norms.
List of Banks who has been imposed penalty by RBI (Recently)
- 4cr. penalty on Bank of India
- Rs 2cr. penalty on PNB
- Rs 25 lakh penalty on Punjab & Sind Bank
- Axis Bank Rs 5 crore for non-compliance with certain rules
- Rs 50.35 lakh on Janalaxmi Co-operative Bank
Govt. appoints Atul Bhatt as CMD of RINL
- Atul Bhatt has been appointed as chairman and managing director (CMD) of disinvestment-owned steel company Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd (RINL).
- He was the CMD of state-owned consultancy firm MECON, which offers a full range of services required to set up a project from concept to commissioning including turnkey execution. PK Rath retired as CMD RINL on May 31, after serving the company for 38 years.
Note: About RINL
- Founded: 18 February 1982
- Headquarters: Visakhapatnam
PPK Ramacharyulu appointed Rajya Sabha secretary-general
- Rajya Sabha Chairman, M Venkaiah Naidu has appointed Dr PPK Ramacharyulu, who is the secretary in the Rajya Sabha Secretariat since 2018, as the secretary general. He succeeds Desh Dipak Verma, who demitted office as secretary-general after serving the top post for four years.
- Ramacharyulu is the first insider to have risen from the ranks of the secretariat to the top post in the about 70 years of the Rajya Sabha.
Note: About Rajya Sabha
- Chairperson: Venkaiah Naidu;
- Founded: 3 April 1952;
- Rajya Sabha Term limits: 6 years.
- Seats: 245 (233 Elected + 12 Nominated)
- Deputy Chairman: Harivansh Narayan Singh
Vartika Shukla becomes first woman CMD of Engineers India Ltd
- Vartika Shukla took charge as the first woman Chairperson and Managing Director of public sector enterprise Engineers India Ltd.
- She spearheaded the company’s innovative energy programmes, including biofuels, coal gasification, waste to fuel and hydrogen energy, among others.
Gujarat to host Defence Expo 2022
- The next Defence Expo will be hosted by Gujarat in 2022. This was announced by chief minister Vijay Rupani. The Memorandum of Understanding has been signed between the Department of Defence Production and the Gujarat Government in this regard.
- About 100 countries are expected to participate in this biannual event. Defence Expo-2022 will be held in Gandhinagar from 10th to 13th March next year. The Defence Expo-2022 will focus on making India a Defence manufacturing hub.
Alejandro Prieto won Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Mexican photographer Alejandro Prieto has emerged as the winner of the Bird Photographer of the Year (BPOTY) 2021.
- He has won for capturing a photograph of a greater roadrunner staring up at the barbed-wire-clad border wall between the USA and Mexico, with what almost looks like a sense of bewilderment. The image has been given the title as ‘Blocked’.
Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Archer Harvinder Singh won bronze
- India’s ace archer Harvinder Singh has won bronze medal in men’s individual recurve open at Paralympics Games in Tokyo. He had lost in semifinal, then he contested for bronze.
- Harvinder Singh lost the semi-final to Kevin Mather of USA. United States of America’s (USA) Kevin Mather defeated the Indian by 6-4 in the semi-final at the Yumenoshima Final Field.
Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Manish Narwal wins gold medal, Singhraj Adana wins silver in men’s P4 mixed 50m pistol SH1 event
- India’s Manish Narwal and Singhraj Adana claimed two medals for India in men’s P4 mixed 50m pistol SH1. While Manish Narwal won the gold medal, Singhraj Adana claimed the silver medal.
- Manish scored a total of 218.2 in the final, creating a Paralympic record in the process of winning the gold medal. His Indian teammate Singhraj Adana just fell short, scoring 216.7 in the final.
Tokyo Paralympics 2021: Pramod Bhagat Won Gold In Badminton Men’s Singles SL3
- India’s Pramod Bhagat defeated Daniel Bethell of Great Britain in the final of the men’s singles badminton (SL3 class) event at the ongoing Tokyo Paralympic to win the gold medal on 4th Sept. Bhagat won 21-14, 21-17 to win his country’s fourth gold medal of the ongoing marquee event.
- Shooters Avani Lekhara and Manish Narwal and javelin thrower Sumit Antil had won India’s three gold medals prior to Bhagat’s victory on 4th Sept.
Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Krishna Nagar wins gold in badminton SH6, India takes medal tally to 19
- India’s Krishna Nagar won the country’s 2nd gold medal in badminton at Tokyo Paralympics after reigning supreme in the men’s singles SH6 category on 5th Sept.
- The 22-year-old defeated Hong Kong’s Chu Man Kai in a hard-fought three-game battle 21-17, 16-21, 21-17 in the gold medal match to take India’s medal tally to 19 at the Para Games.
Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Noida DM Suhas Yathiraj claims silver in badminton
- India’s Suhas Lalinakere Yathiraj ended his campaign with a historic silver after going down fighting against top seed Lucas Mazur of France in the men’s singles SL4 class final at the Tokyo Paralympics on 5th Sept.
- The 38-year-old Noida district magistrate.
Tokyo Paralympics 2020: India’s Manoj Sarkar won bronze in men’s singles (SL3) badminton event
- India’s Manoj Sarkar on 4th Sept won the bronze medal in the men’s singles (SL3) badminton event to better India’s medal tally at the ongoing Tokyo Paralympics in Japan.
- He defeated Japan’s Daisuke Fujihara 22-20,21-13 in the final to continue’s India’s medal rush.
5 September: International Day of Charity
- September 5 is a special one. Not just Teacher’s Day, International Day of Charity is also celebrated on this day. As the name suggests, philanthropic and humanitarian efforts of any kind are honored on this special day.
- The main aim of the charity is to alleviate problems that plague a community. From public healthcare to education, housing, women empowerment, child development, etc, several organizations around the world have dedicated their lives to address these grievances.
5 Sept: Teachers’ Day
- In India, Teachers’ Day is celebrated annually on September 5 to mark the birthday of the country’s former President, scholar, philosopher and Bharat Ratna awardee, Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, who was born on this day in 1888.
- Dr Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan who was the first Vice President of India (1952–1962) and also a highly-respected teacher, philosopher and prolific statesman. Dr Radhakrishnan went on to become the second President of India (1962-1967) and was of the opinion that “teachers should be the best minds in the country.”
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|