Daily GK Update 7 July 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Ramgarh Visdhari gets Centre nod to become 4th tiger reserve of Rajasthan
- Ramgarh Vishdhari Wildlife Sanctuary received all clearances to become the Rajasthan’s 4th and country’s 52nd tiger reserve.
- Ramgarh Vishdhari Wildlife Sanctuary under Section 5 of the Rajasthan Wild Animals and Birds Protection Act, 1951.
List of 3 tiger reserve in Rajasthan
- Ranthambore Tiger Reserve in Sawai Madhopur
- Mukundra Hills Tiger Reserve in Kota
- Sariska Tiger Reserve (STR) in Alwar.
Banking & Financial
Paytm launches ‘Postpaid Mini’ to provide small-ticket instant loans
- Paytm has announced the launch of Postpaid Mini, small-ticket loans that will give users the flexibility to access loans ranging from Rs 250 – Rs 1,000, in partnership with Aditya Birla Finance Ltd.
- The product is an extension of its Buy Now, Pay Later service, driving affordability amongst those new to credit.
- These small ticket instant loans will give flexibility to users and also help manage their household expenses to maintain liquidity during the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
- Paytm Postpaid is offering a period of up to 30 days for repayment of loans at 0% interest.
Fitch cuts India growth forecast to 10%
- Fitch Ratings on 7th July cut India’s growth forecast to 10 per cent for the current fiscal, from 12.8 per cent estimated earlier, due to slowing recovery post second wave of COVID-19.
- Fitch views India’s rebound potential to be better than most comparable ‘BBB-‘ peers because it does not expect a structurally weaker real GDP growth outlook.
Note: India GDP projected F22 (2021-2022)
- Word Bank-8.3%
- Nomura –10.8%
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra)- 10.1%
- S&P Global Ratings-9.5%
Nitin Gadkari becomes “Brand Ambassador” of Khadi Prakritk Paint
- The Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways & MSME, Nitin Gadkari, virtually inaugurated India’s first and only paint made from cow dung, under the brand name ‘Khadi Prakritk Paint’.
- In addition to this, the minister also declared himself as the “Brand Ambassador” of paint, to promote it across the country and encourage young entrepreneurs to take up the manufacturing of cow dung paint.
Korean Air won Air Transport World’s Airline of the Year Award
- Korean Air has been announced the winner of one of the most prestigious honours in the aviation industry: Air Transport World’s (ATW) 2021 Airline of the Year.
- This year’s award is even more meaningful to Korean Air, as the global industry has been suffering from the unprecedented crisis caused by COVID-19.
- The company’s excellent leadership, its ability to remain operationally profitable through the industry’s worst-ever crisis, its strong commitment to health safety customer service excellence, and its remarkable relationship with employees.”
7th July: World Chocolate Day
- World Chocolate Day or International Chocolate Day is observed on 7th July every year. The day celebrates the existence of chocolate in our lives. It is marked by eating chocolates and sharing with dear ones.
- World Chocolate Day was first celebrated in the year 2009.
Film Legend Dilip Kumar passed away At 98
- Legendary actor Dilip Kumar died this morning after prolonged illness. He was 98.
- Dilip Kumar, known to generations of film-goers as ‘tragedy king’. His career spanned over five decades with landmark films like “Mughal-e-Azam,” “Devdas,” “Naya Daur,” and “Ram Aur Shyam.” His last big-screen appearance was in the 1998 film “Qila”.
- The thespian was honoured with the Dadasaheb Phalke award in 1994 and the Padma Vibhushan in 2015 for his contribution to Indian cinema.
Indian hockey legend Keshav Datt passes away at 95
- India’s one of finest hockey players, a double Olympic gold medalist Keshav Datt passed away on 7 July at 95.
- Keshav Datt was a member of the Indian hockey team that won the gold medal at the 1948 London Olympics. Four years later, he was the vice-captain of the Indian team at Helsinki and bagged another gold. Datt opted out of the 1956 Melbourne Olympics, as he had professional commitments to keep with his employer Brooke Bond.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|