Daily GK Update 7 June 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
International (Current Affairs)
THE Asia university rankings 2021: IISc, IIT Ropar, IIT Indore in top 100
- Times Higher Education Asia university rankings 2021, three Indian universities secured positions in the top 100 list. IISc Bangalore, IIT Ropar and IIT Indore have secured ranks among the top 100 universities in Asia.
- Rank 1: Tsinghua University, China
- Rank 2: Peking University
- Rank 37: IISc Bangalore
- Rank 55: IIT Ropar
- Rank 78: IIT Indore
Banking & Financial
ADB Inks USD 2.5 Mn Loan Pact With Govt To Upgrade Road Infra In Sikkim
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) has inked a pact with the union government for USD 2.5 million (approx Rs 18.23 crore) loan assistance to upgrade road infrastructure in the north-eastern state Sikkim.
- The USD 2.5 million project readiness financing (PRF) loan will support project preparation and design activities to upgrade major district roads in Sikkim.
World Bank approves $500 mn program to help boost India’s MSME sector
- The World Bank’s Board of Executive Directors has approved a USD 500 million program to support India’s nationwide initiative to revitalise the MSME sector, which has been heavily impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
- The USD 500 million Raising and Accelerating Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Performance (RAMP) Program is the World Bank’s second intervention in this sector, the first being the USD 750 million MSME Emergency Response Program, approved in July 2020 to address the immediate liquidity and credit needs of millions of viable MSMEs severely impacted by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
List of Loan approved by World Bank Recently
- $210 Million-State of Maharashtra’s Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project
- $400 Mn: support for rejuvenating Ganga
- $120 Million -Meghalaya Integrated Transport Project
- $105 Million-To improve the inland water transport infrastructure in Kolkata
- $100 million- for CHIRAAG (Chhattisgarh Inclusive Rural and Accelerated Agriculture Growth)
- $68 million- improve quality of school education in Nagaland
RBI approves re-appointment of Vishwavir Ahuja as MD, RBL Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India has approved the appointment of Vishwavir Ahuja as the Managing Director and CEO of RBL Bank for a one-year period with effect from June 30, 2021.
- “The re-appointment is subject to the approval of shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting.
Ranjitsinh Disale Appointed as the World Bank Education Advisor
- Ranjitsinh Disale has been appointed as the World Bank Education advisor, starting from June 2021 to June 2024.
- He is the first Indian to have been awarded the Global Teacher Award in 2020, will now be working on the Coach Project, launched by the World Bank in March 2021. The project’s aim is to ‘help countries accelerate learning by improving teacher professional development.’
Note: About World Bank
- Headquarters: Washington, D.C., United States.
- Formation: July 1944.
- President: David Malpass.
Thomas Vijayan Won Nature TTL Photographer of the Year 2021
- Kerala-based Thomas Vijayan, who is now settled in Canada, has won the 2021 Nature TTL Photography Awards for his photo of an Orangutan clinging to a tree. The photograph is titled ‘The World is Going Upside Down’.
- Vijayan was adjudged as the overall winner of the competition from over 8,000 entries for Nature TTL Photographer of the Year 2021. Nature TTL is the world’s leading online nature photography resource.
Sergio Perez won Azerbaijan GP 2021
- Sergio Perez won the Azerbaijan Grand Prix in a two-lap shootout after championship leader Max Verstappen crashed while leading with a tire failure and Lewis Hamilton went off course trying to seize the win on the standing restart.
- Sebastian Vettel and Pierre Gasly stand 2nd and 3rd Position respectively.
Note: List of 2021 F1 Race
- Bahrain F1 Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes-Great Britain)
- Emilia Romagna F1 Grand Prix: Max Verstappen (Red Bull – Netherlands)
- Portuguese Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton
- Spanish Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton
- Monaco Grand Prix: Max Verstappen
8th June: World Oceans Day
- We are celebrate the role of the oceans, the United Nations and international law observe June 8 as World Oceans Day.
- The objective of World Oceans Day is to create awareness in human lives of the benefits it has enjoyed from the ocean. As the ocean provides a variety of life-saving medicinal compounds, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer drugs.
- Theme 2021:“The Ocean: Life and Livelihoods”.
8th June: World Brain Tumour Day
- The World Tumor is on June 8 as per the German Brain Tumor Association. The day is globally, to evoke awareness and consideration for the people who are suffering from various kinds of tumors globally.
7th June: World Food Safety Day
- World Food Safety Day is observed on 7th June globally. The aim of the day is to raise awareness about different foodborne risks and the measures of how to prevent it. The first-ever World Food Safety Day, adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in December 2018.
- Theme 2021: “Safe food today for a healthy tomorrow”.
- Click here for More Daily Gk updates
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|