Table of Contents
Current Affairs 7 October 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article.
All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
PM distributes 1.7 lakh e-property cards of Svamitva scheme in M.P
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with the beneficiaries of Svamitva scheme in Madhya Pradesh on October 6, 2021.
- SVAMITVA Scheme stands for “Survey of Villages Abadi and Mapping with Improvised Technology in Village Areas”. It is a central sector scheme. It is implemented by the “Ministry of Panchayati Raj”. The scheme is implemented with the aim of providing property rights to residents across rural areas.
- The scheme will also make way to use property as a financial asset by villagers to take loans and other financial benefits in urban areas. It also aims to demarcate inhabited lands in rural areas using latest surveying drone-technology. Thus, the scheme also boosts the ecosystem of drone manufacturing in India.
GI tagged Mihidana from West Bengal exported to Bahrain
- In order to promote indigenous & Geographical Identification (GI) tagged products, first consignment of GI tagged sweet dish Mihidana from West Bengal was exported to Bahrain.
- It was imported by Aljazira Group, Bahrain. It is being displayed and provided for tasting purpose to the consumers at Aljazira super stores in Bahrain.
Andhra government launched ‘Swechha’ programme
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the ‘Swechha’ program to tackle the stigma attached to menstruation, prioritize female personal hygiene, and encourage a healthy dialogue of information.
- ‘Swechha’ (meaning freedom) is intended to ensure affordable access to health and menstrual hygiene in adolescent girls and women. Provide good quality branded sanitary napkins to female students at government educational institutions free of cost.
Note: About AP
- Governor: Biswabhusan Harichandan
- Chief minister: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
- Capitals: Visakhapatnam (executive capital), Kurnool (judicial capital), Amaravati (legislative capital.)
International (Current Affairs)
India Slips Six Ranks To Rank 90 On Henley Passport Index 2021, Japan and Singapore tops
- India’s rank has slipped by six places from last year to 90 on the Henley Passport Index 2021, which lists the world’s most travel-friendly passports Japan and Singapore hold the first rank on the passport index. The index covers 227 destinations and 199 passports.
- The index comes at a time when countries are easing travel restrictions for international visitors after almost two years since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The rankings are based on the survey of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) data.
Rankind Index Top 5
- Rank 1: Japan, Singapore
- Rank 2: Germany, South Korea
- Rank 3: Finland, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain
- Rank 4: Austria, Denmark
- Rank 5: France, Ireland, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden
World’s 5 least powerful passports:
List of India’s Rank Different Index 2021
- World Press Freedom Index, 2021: 142nd
- World Competitiveness Index 2021-43rd
- Global Peace Index 2021: 135th
- Global Startup Ecosystem Index 2021: 20th
- Global Manufacturing Risk Index 2021: 2nd
- Global Innovation Index (GII) 2021: 46th
Banking & Financial
RBI grants licence to NARCL
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) granted the licence to the Rs 6,000 crore National Asset Reconstruction Company Ltd. (NARCL).
- This move will help in starting operations of the bad bank. NARCL was incorporated in Mumbai in July 2021 after registration with the Registrar of Companies (RoC). IBA has been entrusted with the task to set up the bad bank.
Note: About RBI
- Governor: Shaktikanta Das
- Deputy Governor: Mahesh Kumar Jain
- Deputy Governor: M. D. Patra
- Deputy Governor: M Rajeshwar Rao
- Deputy Governor : T Rabi Sankar
- Executive director (ED): Ajay Kumar
Fitch cuts India’s FY22 GDP growth forecast to 8.7%
- Fitch Ratings has cut India’s economic growth forecast to 8.7% for the current fiscal but raised GDP growth projection for FY23 to 10%, saying the second COVID-19 wave delayed rather than derail the economic recovery.
- Fitch Ratings said India’s ‘BBB-/Negative’ sovereign rating “balances a still-strong medium-term growth outlook and external resilience from solid foreign- reserve buffers, against high public debt, a weak financial sector and some lagging structural factors”.
Note: India GDP projected F22 (2021-2022)
- Word Bank-8.3%
- Nomura –10.8%
BharatPe launches ‘buy now, pay later’ platform, postpe
- Fintech company BharatPe, announced its entry into the ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ (BNPL) category with the launch of ‘postpe’. The new platform provides credit to customers to buy now, but pay later from anywhere.
- Customers using the postpe platform can download the app from Play Store and avail interest-free credit limit of up to Rs 10 lakh. The company said that postpe is not only limited to big-ticket purchases but can also be used for micro-purchases, making it the first of its kind.
Tanzanian novelist Abdulrazak Gurnah awarded Nobel literature prize
- Tanzanian writer Abdulrazak Gurnah was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature on 7th Oct for works that explore the legacies of imperialism on uprooted individuals.
- The Swedish Academy said the award was in recognition of his “uncompromising and compassionate penetration of the effects of colonialism and the fate of the refugee in the gulf between cultures and continents”
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|