Daily GK Update 9 July 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Daily Current Affairs 2021: Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
India’s first maritime arbitration centre to be set up in Gandhinagar
- The Gujarat Maritime University has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) in GIFT City to set up the Gujarat International Maritime Arbitration Centre (GIMAC).
- GIMAC will be the first of its kind centre in India to manage arbitration and mediation proceedings for disputes related to the maritime and shipping sector. It will be part of a maritime cluster that is being set up by the Gujarat Maritime Board (GMB) at GIFT City in Gandhinagar.
International (Current Affairs)
Haiti President Jovenel Moise assassinated at his home
- Haiti President, Jovenel Moise was assassinated and his wife wounded in an attack at their home, the interim prime minister announced an act that risks further destabilizing the Caribbean nation beset by gang violence and political volatility.
- The president faced steep opposition from swathes of the population that deemed his mandate illegitimate, and he churned through a series of seven prime ministers in four years.
Note: About Haiti
- Capital: Port-au-Prince;
- Currency: Haitian gourde;
- Continent: North America.
Banking & Financial
Forex reserves rise by $1.013 billion to record high of $610.012 billion
- The country’s foreign exchange reserves swelled by $1.013 billion to touch a lifetime high of $610.012 billion in the week ended July, RBI data showed on Friday. In the previous week ended June 25, 2021, the reserves had jumped by $5.066 billion to reach $608.999 billion.
- Gold reserves climbed $76 million to $36.372 billion in the reporting week.
Axis Bank’s ‘Power Salute’ offers defence service salary package for Indian Army
- The country’s third-largest private lender Axis Bank on 7th July signed MOU with the Indian Army offering a defence service salary package under its “Power Salute” initiative.
- The Defence service salary package will offer different benefits to all ranks of army officers. The benefits of the MoU will cover both serving Defence personnel as well Defence pensioners.
Note: About Axis Bank
- CEO: Amitabh Chaudhry
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Tagline: Badhti Ka Naam Zindagi
Max Bupa Health Insurance and Axis Bank enter into a Bancassurance partnership
- Max Bupa Health Insurance, a standalone health insurer, has entered into a bancassurance partnership with Axis Bank, the country’s third largest private sector bank. This partnership will help provide comprehensive health insurance solutions to Axis Bank’s employees and customers.
- The tie-up will enable millions of Axis Bank customers across 4,500 plus branches to gain access to quality healthcare solutions through a range of health insurance products offered by Max Bupa.
RBI imposes monetary penalty on 14 banks for non-compliance
- The RBI on 8th July said it has imposed penalties on SBI, Bank of Baroda, IndusInd Bank, Bandhan Bank and 10 other lenders for contravention of various regulatory norms, including on lending to NBFCs.
- The penalty imposed on the 14 banks totals Rs 14.5 crore, with a maximum Rs 2 crore fine on Bank of Baroda.
- Rs. 2Cr: Bank of Baroda.
- Rs. 1Cr: Bandhan Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Credit Suisse AG, Indian Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Punjab and Sind Bank, South Indian Bank, The Jammu & Kashmir Bank, and Utkarsh Small Finance Bank.
- Rs 50 lakhs: SBI
INS Tabar conducts military exercise with Italian Navy
- Indian Naval Ship (INS) Tabar recently participated in military exercises with the frontline frigate of the Italian Navy. INS Tabar joined Italian Navy and entered Port of Naples on July 3 as part of the ongoing deployment in the Mediterranean.
- The exercise was mutually beneficial for enhancing interoperability and consolidating combined operations against maritime threats.
- This exercise covered several naval operations such as air defence procedures, communication drills, replenishment at sea, and cross deck helo operations by day and night.
Note: Exercise Between India and Nepal
- Surya Kiran: India and Nepal
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|