Current Affairs 9 September 2021 , Daily GK Update
Daily Current Affairs 2021 : Daily Gk update is most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs ask from 4-5 Month so here Ambitious Baba regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
India’s 1st Emergency Landing Facility on National Highway in Rajasthan
- Union Defence Minister, Rajnath Singh and Union Highways Minister, Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the Emergency Landing Facility on a National Highway in Rajasthan on September 9, 2021.
- This emergency landing facility has been constructed on the Satta-Gandhav stretch of National Highway (NH) 925A in Barmer, Rajasthan.
International (Current Affairs)
India to host G-20 summit in 2023
- India will hold the G20 presidency from December 1, 2022, and will convene the G20 leaders’ summit in 2023 for the first time.
- Piyush Goyal, Union Minister of Commerce and Industry Minister has been appointed as India’s Sherpa for the G20 in 2023 (18th edition). A sherpa is a diplomat who undertakes preparatory work prior to a summit conference.
Note: list of G20 Host country
- G20, 2020: Saudi Arabia
- G20, 2021: Italy
- G20, 2022: Indonesia
Banking & Financial
India, ADB sign $112 million loan to improve water supply infrastructure in Jharkhand
- The Government of India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) on has signed a $112 million loan to develop water supply infrastructure and strengthen capacities of urban local bodies (ULBs) for improved service delivery in four towns in the state of Jharkhand.
- “The project will be ADB’s first urban project in the state and help establish a model for continuous water supply combined with policy reforms for sustainable operation which can be replicated by other low-income states for providing safe drinking water to urban households as envisaged under national Jal Jeevan Mission.
List of Loan approved by ADB (Recently)
- $231 million- enhance power generation capacity in Assam
- $300 million –Upgrade the power distribution system in Bengaluru city.
- $484 Million-Chennai-Kanyakumari Industrial Corridor
- $500 Million: Metro rail network in Bengaluru
- $150 Million : to improve urban housing in Tamil Nadu
India, ADB sign 300 million dollars loan to expand rural connectivity in Maharashtra
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India has signed a 300 million dollars loan as additional financing to scale up improvement of rural connectivity to help boost rural economy in the state of Maharashtra.
- The additional financing for the ongoing Maharashtra Rural Connectivity Improvement Project will help improve an additional 1,100 rural roads and 230 bridges for a total length of 2,900 kilometers (km) in 34 districts.
- The ongoing project with 200 million dollars financing, approved in August 2019, is already improving and maintaining the condition and safety of 2,100 km of rural roads across Maharashtra.
Note: About ADB
- Headquarters: Mandaluyong, Philippines
- President: Masatsugu Asakawa
- Founded: 19 December 1966
RBI removes lending curbs on UCO Bank
- Reserve Bank of India has taken public sector lender UCO Bank out of the Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) framework on improvement in financial and credit profile.
- This decision gives the bank more freedom for lending, especially to corporations and grow the network, subject to prescribed norms. Following UCO Bank’s exit, two banks — Indian Overseas Bank and Central Bank of India — remain under PCA. The central bank uses the PCA framework to rein in banks that have breached certain regulatory thresholds in bad loans and capital adequacy.
Note: About UCO Bank
- Headquarters: Kolkata;
- MD and CEO: Atul Kumar Goel;
- Founder: Ghanshyam Das Birla;
- Founded: 6 January 1943.
S&P Global Ratings Projects India’s GDP for FY22 at 9.50%
- S&P Global Ratings has revised India’s growth forecast and now expects the economy to grow 9.5 per cent in 2021-22 (FY22) and 7.0 per cent in 2022-23 (FY23).
- India is expected to post strong economic growth in the coming quarters, even as inflation, led by food prices, is likely to remain elevated.
Note: India GDP projected F22 (2021-2022)
- Word Bank-8.3%
- Brickwork Ratings-11%
Olympic gold medalist Neeraj Chopra signs first brand endorsement with Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Olympic gold medalist Neeraj Chopra has signed his first brand endorsement with life insurance sector company Tata AIA Life Insurance and has become its brand ambassador.
- The company sells life protection and health and wellness insurance schemes to its customers and over the next few years Neeraj will support the company’s efforts in offering best in class solutions.
Nirlep Singh Rai becomes new CMD of NFL
- State-owned fertiliser firm NFL on 8th Sept said Nirlep Singh Rai has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of the company.
- In a regulatory filing, NFL informed that Nirlep Singh Rai, Director (Technical), has been appointed as Chairman & Managing Director, on the Board of the company with effect from the date of his assumption of charge i.e. September 6.
Uttarakhand Governor Baby Rani Maurya resigns
- Only the second woman to be appointed Uttarakhand governor after Margaret Alva, Baby Rani Maurya resigned from her position on 9 Sept, almost two years before completing her term, confirmed Brijesh Kumar Sant, secretary to the governor.
- Maurya was sworn in as the governor of Uttarakhand on August 26, 2018 taking over from Krishna Kant Paul at the end of his five-year tenure.
Note: list of some governor
- Andhra Pradesh: Bhushan Harishchandan
- Bihar: Phagu Chauhan
- Chhatisgarh: Anusuiya Uikey
- Gujarat: Shri Acharya Dev Vrat
9 September: International Day to Protect Education from Attack
- International Day to Protect Education from Attack is observed globally on 9th September. In proclaiming the International Day to Protect Education from Attack to be celebrated for the first time in 2020.
- The purpose of the day is to raise awareness regarding the importance of safeguarding schools as places of protection and safety for students and educators and the need to keep education at the top of the public agenda.
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
- Click here to Get Daily Wise Current Affairs
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|