- Deepika Kumari won a bronze medal at the Archery World Cup Final in Samsun in which country recently?
5) South Korea
- President Ram Nath Kovind recently gave assent to a bill providing legal protection to the good samaritans. The Bill belongs to which state?
2) Tail Nadu
- Which country recently held a referendum on whether to change its name or not? Greece blocks its membership bids for the European Union and NATO due to its name.
- Yuvraj Wadhwani won the boys U-13 title at the 25th Asian junior individual championship in which game in Chennai recently?
3) Table tennis
- The overseas investors pulled out a massive Rs 210 bn from the Indian capital markets in Sep 2018 on widening CAD. Here, CAD means
1) Commercial Account Deficit
2) Country Account Deficit
3) Currency Account Deficit
4) Commodity Account Deficit
5) Current Account Deficit
- BNP Paribas had created SBI Life 17 years ago in partnership with State Bank of India. BNP Paribas is based in which country?
- Who among the following has been elected as the new Chairman of the Press Trust of India (PTI), the country’s largest news agency?
1) Viveck Goenka
2) N Ravi
3) Vijay Kumar Chopra
4) Shobhana Bhartia
5) Vineet Kumar Jain
- The International Translation Day is observed every year on which date?
1) 03 Sep
2) 13 Sep
3) 23 Sep
4) 27 Sep
5) 30 Sep
- Ajit Kumar Das has been appointed as the new Executive Director in which of the following banks?
1) Bank of India
2) Indian Bank
3) United Bank of India
4) Union Bank of India
5) Syndicate Bank
- Rahi Sarnobat is associated with which of the following games? She won Arjuna award recently.
2) Triple jump
Mail us at:- email@example.com
Join Telegram study group: Click here