Daily Current Affairs 30th November 2022 Daily GK Update
Current Affairs Today 2022 : Daily GK update is the most important section for any competitive examination. Current affairs are generally asked from the last 5-6 months, so here, Ambitious Baba regularly updates the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2022.
Read Current Affairs today on a regular basic for national, international, Banking, Appointments and other updates from here. You will get the best today current affairs on a daily basis only at Ambitious Baba.
If you are preparing for Government Job Exams, then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2022, Daily GK Update 2022. All the important updates based on current affairs 2022 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2022 article.
Tamil Nadu CM inaugurated SIPCOT industrial park
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M K Stalin has inaugurated the SIPCOT Industrial Park at Eraiyur in Perambalur district, Tamil Nadu.
- This is the first SIPCOT (State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu Limited) industrial park in the industrially backward district of Perambalur.
- The park was established on 243.49 acres in Eraiyur on the Chennai-Tiruchy national highway.
- He has also laid the foundation stone for the Phoenix Kothari Footwear Park.
About Tamil Nadu
- Capital – Chennai
- Chief Minister – M K Stalin
- Governor – R N Ravi
R.K Singh inaugurated Mobile Health Clinics ‘Doctor Apke Dwar’
- Union Minister R.K. Singh has inaugurated REC’s CSR initiative for procurement, operation, and maintenance of ten Mobile Health Clinics (MHC) at Bhojpur, Bihar.
- The total cost of the project is Rs. 12.68 crore which will facilitate operational expenditure for three years for the smooth functioning of the project.
- Out of 10 MHCs, three are exclusively for women, that will provide door-step primary health care service to the underprivileged population across all 14 blocks of Bhojpur, Bihar.
- Each MHC will organize over 20 camps per month and check 50-70 patients every day.
About REC Limited
- REC Limited (Rural Electrification Corporation Limited) is an NBFC focusing on Power Sector Financing and Development across India. Established in 1969.
- It provides financial assistance to state electricity boards, state governments, central/state power utilities, independent power producers, rural electric cooperatives, and private sector utilities.
S Jaishankar addressed 7th edition of the Global Technology Summit
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar has addressed the 7th edition of the Global Technology Summit in New Delhi.
- The three-day Summit is India’s annual flagship event on Geotechnology and is co-hosted by the Ministry of External Affairs and Carnegie India.
- Theme 2022 -Geopolitics of Technology
- The annual event is being held since 2016.
Manoj Kumar inaugurated Re-Hab Project in Nainital
- KVIC Chairman Manoj Kumar has inaugurated the Re-Hab Project by Khadi and Village Industries Commission at village Chausla, Nainital.
- Re-Hab stands for Reducing Human Attacks using Honey Bees.
- He also distributed 330 Bee-boxes, bee-colonies, and toolkits along with the honey extractors to the rural beneficiaries in Chausla village, free of cost.
- The government is promoting the use of bees to discourage attacks of wild elephants on human settlements. KVIC has launched a project RE-HAB, in the states of Assam, Uttarakhand, Karnataka, Maharashtra, West Bengal, and Orissa.
Vistara airlines to be merged with Air India by March 2024
- Vistara airlines will be merged with Tata-owned Air India by March 2024.
- Singapore Airlines and Tata Sons have agreed to merge Air India and Vistara by March 2024, subject to regulatory approvals.
- Singapore Airlines will invest 250 million Dollars or Rupees 2,000 crore into Air India as soon as this integration is completed.
- Singapore Airlines owns a minority share in Vistara.
- Since Tata bought Air India for ₹ 18,000 crore as part of government disinvestment around a year ago, the plan has been to merge all its aviation brands under that name
Hawaii’s Mauna Loa volcano erupts for first time in nearly 40 years
- The world’s largest active volcano Hawaii’s Mauna Loa erupted for the first time in almost 40 years.
- Hawaii is a state in the Western United States, located in the Pacific Ocean about 2,000 miles from the U.S. mainland.
- The volcano’s alert level has been upgraded from an “advisory” to a “warning”, the highest classification.
- Mauna Loa last erupted in March and April of 1984, sending lava flows within 8 kilometers of the city of Hilo.
- Officials urged the public to stay away from them, given the dangers posed by lava, which is shooting 100 to 200 feet (30 to 60 meters) into the air out of three separate fissures roughly estimated to be 1 to 2 miles (1.6 to 3.2 kilometers) long.
- Volcanic gases wafting out of the vents, primarily sulfur dioxide, are also harmful.
Appointment and Resignation
Janhvi Kapoor appointed as brand ambassador of Marico’s Saffola Fittify
- Consumer products company Marico Limited’s brand Saffola Fittify has signed actor Janhvi Kapoor as the new face of the brand for its peanut butters and gummies range.
- The company has also launched a digital campaign ‘Health ko rakho fit fit fittify’ campaign.
- The campaign film will have the actor as part of the campaign.
Recent Brand Ambassador
- Deepa Malik – Ambassador of Nikshay Mitra (TB Campaign)
- Suryakumar Yadav – UrbanGabru (Men’s grooming brand)
- Neeraj Chopra – Friendship Ambassador of Switzerland
- Lionel Messi – Byju’s
- Yuvraj Singh -T20 World Cup for the Blind
- Sourav Ganguly – Bandhan Bank
- Smriti Mandhana – Gulf Oil Lubricants.
- Rohit Sharma & his wife Ritika Sajdeh – Max Life Insurance
- Punyakoti Dattu Yojana (Karnataka)- Kiccha Sudeep
- Vaani Kapoor – Noise X-Fit 2 smartwatch
- Ravi Shastri – FanCode
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni – Garuda Aerospace
- Robin Uthappa – Karnataka Brain Health Initiative (Ka-BHI)
- Shubman Gill & Ruturaj Gaikwad – My11Circle
- Rishabh Pant – Dish TV India
- Jhulan Goswami -All Women Match Official Team
- Rishabh Pant – Uttarakhand’s brand ambassador
- Jasprit Bumrah- Unix
- Ravindra Jadeja – Kinara Capital
- Smriti Mandhana – IIT Madras incubated startup, GUVI
- Saurav Ganguly – Century LED
- Rahul Dravid – PLAETO
Vinay Mohan Kwatra reappointed as Foreign Secretary
- Foreign secretary Vinay Mohan Kwatra has been granted a 16-month extension in the post beyond his date of superannuation on December 31 this year.
- Kwatra, a 1988 batch Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer, took charge in May 2022 as the 34th Foreign Secretary of India, succeeding Harsh Vardhan Shringla.
- The IFS officer’s term has been extended beyond the date of his superannuation on 31st December 2022 up to 30th April 2024 or until further orders.
- Earlier, Kwatra was serving as India’s envoy to Nepal.
- Kwatra is known to have extensive expertise in dealing with India’s neighbourhood as well as the US, China, and Europe.
- Revenue Secretary – Sanjay Malhotra
- National Security Advisors – Ajit Doval
- Cabinet Secretary- Rajiv Gauba
- Principal Secretary to PM – Pramod Kumar Mishra
- Home Secretary- Ajay Kumar Bhalaa
- Finance Secretary – T V Somanathan
- Defence Secretary- Aramane Giridhar
- Foreign Secretary- Vinay Mohan Kwarta
- Chief Economic Advisor- V Anantha Nageswaran
- Solicitor General – Tushar Mehta
Ministry of Health awarded at 41st IITF 2022
- The pavilion of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has won the Outstanding Contribution towards Public Communication and Outreach award at the 41st India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2022 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
- The Health Pavilion has showcased various initiatives, schemes, and achievements of the Union Health Ministry.
- The health pavilion also organized quiz competitions on various health-related issues to engage the audience and disseminate information.
- ITF 2022 Theme: Vocal for Local, Local to Global
- Champions of the Earth award – Purnima Devi Burman
- Para Sports Person of the Year 2022 – Avani Lekhara
- Gold in e-Governance category – Panchayati Raj Ministry
- Kuvempu national award – Tamil writer Imayam aka V Annamalaiss
- Lifetime Achievement Award 2022 by FICCI – Rajendra Pawar
Iranian film ‘Nargesi’ won ICFT-UNESCO Gandhi Medal at IFFI 53
- Iranian film Nargesi Directed by Payam Eskandari has won the ICFT-UNESCO Gandhi Medal at the 53rd edition of the International Film Festival of India (IFFI).
- The film is about a man with Down’s syndrome and the burden and consequences it creates in his life. Compassion and tenderness are the two qualities depicted in this award-winning film
- This award conferred to a film that best reflects Mahatma Gandhi’s ideals of peace, tolerance, and non-violence.
- Indian Film Personality of the Year – Chiranjeevi
- Best Film (Golden Peacock)- I Have Electric Dreams
- Best Actor (Female)- Daniela Marin Navarro (for Have Electric Dreams)
- Best Actor (Male)- Vahid Mobasheri (for No End)
Shilpi Guru and National Awards for handicrafts conferred
- Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar gave away Shilp Guru and National Awards to master crafts persons for 2017, 2018, and 2019 at a function in New Delhi.
- They are conferred every year to legendary master crafts persons of handicrafts whose work has contributed to the preservation of the rich and diverse craft heritage of the country.
- The main objective of the award is to give recognition to outstanding crafts persons in the handicrafts sector.
- The awardees represent almost all states and UTs.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya won UNESCO Award
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS) was conferred with the ‘Award of Excellence’ at the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation-2022.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya was established as the Prince of Wales Museum of Western India in 1922.
- Award of Excellence – Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Mumbai
- Award of Distinction – Stepwells of Golconda, Hyderabad
- Award of Merit – Domakonda Fort, Telangana, and Byculla Station, Mumbai
- Thirteen projects from six countries – Afghanistan, China, India, Iran, Nepal and Thailand – have been acknowledged for awards by the jury this year.
- European parliament’s Sakharov prize 2022 – Ukrainian people
- National Intellectual Property award for 2021 & 2022 – IIT Madras
- Karnataka Ratna award – Puneeth Rajkumar (posthumously)
- Men’s nBallon d’Or 2022 – Real Madrid’s Karim Benzema
- Women’s Ballon d’Or 2022 – Barcelona’s Alexia Putellas
- Sir Syed Excellence Award 2022 – American historian Barbara Metcalf
India-Malaysia joint military Exercise Harimau Shakti 2022 begins in Malaysia
- A joint military exercise between India-Malaysia “Harimau Shakti-2022” has been started at Pulai Klang in Malaysia.
- The military exercise will be conducted for the next two weeks in Malaysia. Armies of both nations will hold joint army operations.
- Objective – To enhance inter-operability in planning and execution of various operations in jungle terrain.
- The Indian Air Force participated in the air exercise with Su-30 MKI and C-17 aircraft while the Malaysian Air Force with Su-30 MKM aircraft.
- The combat troops of the Garhwal Rifles Regiment of the Indian Army and the Royal Malay Regiment of the Malaysian Army participated in the exercise.
- It is an annual training event has been conducted since 2012.
- The 13th edition of the bilateral exercise between the Indian navy and the Royal Oman navy Naseem Al Bahr-2022 organized on the coast of Oman.
- India-Indonesia joint exercise ‘Garuda Shakti’ kicks off in Karawang, Indonesia
- The 3rd edition of the ‘Pan-India’ Coastal Defence Exercise ‘Sea Vigil-22’ has concluded.
- 18th edition of India-US joint military exercise ‘Yudh Abhyas’ started in Uttrakhand
- India has participated in 26th International Malabar Naval Exercise, organized in Yokosuka of Japan.
- The first edition of the India-Mozambique-Tanzania Trilateral Exercise (IMT TRILAT) concluded at Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
India’s first private launchpad set up by Agnikul Cosmos at Sriharikota
- The country’s first private launchpad and mission control centre has been established within the ISRO campus at Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) in Sriharikota.
- The launchpad is designed and operated by Chennai-based space-tech startup AgniKul Cosmos.
- The facility was inaugurated by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Chairman and Secretary in the Department of Space, S Somanath.
- AgniKul, incubated at the Indian Institute of Technology-Madras (IIT Madras), plans to guide and control its upcoming launches from this facility.
- In its first launch, a two-stage launch vehicle, ‘Agnibaan’ is intended to carry a payload of up to 100 kg to around 700 km altitude.
29 November – International Jaguar Day
- International Jaguar Day is observed annually on November 29.
- Objective – To raise awareness about the increasing threats facing
- In March 2018 representatives from 14 range countries gathered in New York at UN Headquarters for the Jaguar 2030 Forum.
- It resulted in the creation of the Jaguar 2030 Statement which outlined a wide range of internationally collaborative jaguar conservation initiatives, including the proposal to create an International Jaguar Day.
Recommended PDF’s for 2022:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQs) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|