Daily GK Update : 1 & 2 Febuary 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Andhra Govt Launches ‘YSR Pension Kanuka’ Scheme To Deliver Pension At People’s Doorstep
- CM Jagan Mohan Reddy led Andhra Pradesh government has initiated a doorstep pension delivery scheme ‘YSR Pension Kanuka’ across the state, under which, various welfare pensions is being delivered at the doorstep of the pensioners.
- The age for old age pensioners (OAP) has been reduced from 65 to 60 years.
- The Disabled Pensions (DP) will be Rs 3,000 per month, while the CKDU/Dialysis Pensions will receive Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month.
Note: About Andhra Pradesh
- Governor: Biswabhusan Harichandan
- Chief minister: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
- Literacy rate: 67.41% (2011)
Banking and Financial
Budget 2020: An Overview
- The various changes proposed in the Union Budget 2020 are the steps in the right direction of bridging this gap.
Union Budget 2020-21 Click Here….
♦ONGC, IOC, other oil PSUs to invest Rs 98,521 cr in FY21
- ONGC, IOC and other oil PSUs will invest over Rs 98,521 crore in the coming fiscal starting April 1 in exploring for oil and gas, refineries, petrochemicals and laying pipelines to meet needs of the world’s fastest-growing energy consuming nation.
- The investment proposed in 2020-21 is almost 4 per cent higher than Rs 94,974 crore spending by the state-owned oil firms in the current fiscal year that ends on March 31, according to Budget 2020-21 documents.
♦ Pegs UIDAI’s allocation at ₹985 crore for FY21
- The government has raised fund allocation for the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) — which issues biometric ID to residents — by 17% to ₹985 crore for the next fiscal starting April 1.
- In the current fiscal, the UIDAI was originally allocated ₹1,227 crore when the Modi-2.0 government presented the Union Budget on July 5, 2019. But the amount was revised downwards to ₹836.7 crore, according to Budget 2020-21 documents.
♦Bank of Baroda partners CARE Ratings to assess credit quality of SMEs
- State-owned Bank of Baroda on 31st January signed a pact with Care Ratings to assess credit quality of its small and medium enterprises (SME) customers.
- The rating agency will evaluate the credit quality of existing and prospective SME customers of the bank.
- BoB tie-up with Care Ratings will strengthen the evaluation process and enable growth of the SME lending business.
♦NABARD approves Rs 140 crore at low interest to Punjab Agri Development Bank
- To further strengthen the Punjab State Agricultural Development Bank (PSADB), the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has on 31st January approved loan of 140 crore at low interest rates.
- The decision was taken during a meeting between Punjab Cooperation Minister Sukhjinder Singh Randhawa-led delegation with NABARD Chairman Harsh Kumar Banwala in Mumbai.
♦Govt appoints M Ajit Kumar as chairman of CBIC
- The government on 30th January appointed M Ajit Kumar as chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs.
- The new Chairman’s immediate responsibilities will include accelerating the Goods and Services Tax (GST) revenues.
♦Defence Budget 2020-21
- Defence Budget Rs 3,37,553 crore allocated for the financial year 2020-21, Rs 2,18,998 crore is for the Revenue (Net) expenditure and Rs 1,18,555 crore is for capital expenditure for the Defence Services and the Organisations/Departments under Ministry of Defence. The amount of Rs 1,18,555 crore allocated for capital expenditure includes modernisation related expenditure.
♦Australian Open 2020: An Overview
- The 2020 Australian Open was a Grand Slam tennis tournament that took place at Melbourne Park, from 20 January to 2 February 2020. It was the 108th edition of the Australian Open, the 52nd in the Open Era, and the first Grand Slam of the year. The tournament consisted of events for professional players in singles, doubles and mixed doubles.
|Men’s Singles||N. Djokovic (Serbia)||Dominic Thiem (Austria)|
|Women’s Singles||Sofia Kenin (US)||G. Muguruza (Spain)|
|Men’s Doubles||J. Salisbury (UK)
R. Ram (US)
|M. Purcell (Aus)
L. Saville (Aus)
|Women’s Doubles||K. Mladenovic (Franch)
T. Babos (Hungary)
|S. Hsieh (Taiwan)
B. Strýcová (Czech Republic)
|Mix Doubles||N. Mektić (Croatia)
B. Krejčíková (Czech Republic)
|J. Murray (UK)
B. Mattek-Sands (US)
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here