Daily GK Update: 1 April 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Utkal Diwas or Odisha day is observed on 1 April
- Utkal Diwas, meaning Odisha day, is observed on 1 April in Odisha every year. The day marks the formation of the state in the year 1936. The day remembers the contributions and sacrifices made by the people of Odisha.
- Utkal Diwas is celebrated in many cities, towns in India and abroad where people from Odisha reside.
Note: About Odisha
- Capital: Bhubaneswar
- Governor: Ganeshi Lal
- Chief minister: Naveen Patnaik
Banking and Financial
♦Affordable housing firm Aavas gets $60m ADB loan
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has signed an agreement to lend up to $60 million to Aavas Financiers Ltd , a housing finance company in India, to improve access to housing finance for lower-income borrowers, particularly women.
♦S&P further slashes India’s growth forecast to 3.5% from 5.2% for FY21
- S&P Global Ratings has further slashed India’s growth forecast to 3.5% for the coming fiscal from a previous downgrade to 5.2% on 30th March.
- It cited declining credit quality due to rising defaults resulting from a demand slump as the Covid-19 outbreak persisted in many countries.
Appointment and Resign
♦Paytm Money CEO Pravin Jadhav resigns
- The MD & CEO of Paytm Money Pravin Jadhav has resigned. Jadhav was involved with Paytm Money since June 2017 as its first member and saw its rise to 40 million users.
♦China to host Asian Youth Games in 2021
- The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) on 1st April said that the coastal city of Shantou in southern China will remain as hosts of the third Asian Youth Games that will be held from November 20 to 28, 2021.
- “The OCA while maintaining a very strict isolation policy is still continuing its activity and liaising with the various Asian Games Organizing Committee to ensure that the preparations for the Games are not hindered.
Note: list of Upcoming Game
- 31th Southeast Asian Games - Vietnam (Hanoi)
- 12th Cricket World Cup (Women) – New Zealand
- 19th Fina World Aquatics (Swimming) Championship - Japan (Fukuoka)
- 22th FIFA (Men) World Cup football - Qatar (Doha)
♦Arjun Dev: A legendary historian passes away
- Professor Arjun Dev, the legendary educationist and historian, a kind, gentle and generous but extremely brave man, passed away.
- Arjun spent the better part of his academic life working as a historian at the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). In partnership with Indira he wrote a number of extremely popular textbooks for the NCERT on Modern and Contemporary India and the World.
♦Princess Maria Teresa of Spain becomes first royal to die from COVID-19
- Spanish Princess Maria Teresa of Bourbon-Parma has become the first royal to pass away due to Covid-19 complications. the 86-year-old was a cousin of Spain’s King Felipe VI.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here