Daily GK Update 10th February 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Tamil Nadu set to create state’s 5th tiger reserve
- The Central government has given its approval for the creation of a fifth tiger reserve in Tamil Nadu that will encompass the Meghamalai and Srivilliputhur Grizzled Squirrel Wildlife Sanctuaries. It will be the 51st Tiger Sanctuary of India.
- The Srivilliputhur Megamalai Tiger Reserve will span the forests of Megamalai wildlife sanctuary and Srivilliputhur grizzled squirrel wildlife sanctuary spread across the districts of Theni, Virudhunagar and Madurai.
List of Tiger Reserve in TM
- Anamalai Tiger Reserve
- Kalakkad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve
- Mudumalai Tiger Reserve
- Sathyamangalam Tiger Reserve
Banking and Financial
♦ PhonePe partners with Axis Bank on UPI multi-bank model
- Digital payments platform PhonePe on 9th Feb announced that it has partnered with Axis Bank on a Unified Payments Interface (UPI) multi-bank model. The partnership will provide PhonePe users with the option to create and use multiple UPI IDs with Axis Bank’s “@axl” handle.
- PhonePe will also start acquiring merchants with Axis Bank in addition to its partnership with YES Bank. It will help expand our reach to customers and the merchant community while offering secure and seamless payment experiences.
Note: About Axis Bank
- CEO: Amitabh Chaudhry
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- Tagline: Badhti ka Naam Zindgi
♦ India will grow 10.4% in FY22: India Ratings
- India’s growth would bounce back to 10.4% in the upcoming fiscal according to India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra). “FY22 would broadly be covering the lost ground of FY21.
- Regarding this reduced allocation to the rural employment guarantee scheme. “When the crisis is largely under control, not completely taken care of, but the Covid-19 situation is under control, with the economy opening up, the requirement for fiscal stimulus will reduce, and that is what is being reflected in the budget.”
Note: India GDP projected F22 (2021-2022)
- Word Bank-5.4%
- Brickwork Ratings-11%
- Nomura –13.5%
- BofA Securities-9%
♦Steve Smith wins third Allan Border Medal
- Former captain Steve Smith claimed his third Allan Border Medal while Beth Mooney bagged her maiden Belinda Clarke Award, the top two honours of the Australian Cricket Awards.
- Smith was honoured for his performances in all three formats of the game, while Mooney bagged the recognition in the Australian women’s game for the first time. The awards were decided by a voting process for the period 2020-21.
♦Rishabh Pant wins inaugural ICC Player of the Month January 2021
- The Indian wicketkeeper-batsman Rishabh Pant has won the inaugural ICC Player of the Month award 2021. Pant has been honoured for his superlative performances in the two Tests against Australia in January 2021, wherein he scored a 97 at Sydney and an unbeaten 89 at Brisbane, leading India to an incredible series win.
- Apart from this, Shabnim Ismail of South Africa has been named the ICC Women’s Player of the Month following her performances across three ODIs and two T20Is in January 2021.
♦India has launched 328 satellites from 33 different countries till date: Dr Jitendra Singh
- Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr.Jitendra Singh said that Rs 900 Crore was allocated to ISRO for F.Y. 2020-21for developing capacity for launching of satellites.
- Department of Space has been involved in launching satellites of foreign countries since long. Total number of satellites launched till date is 328 from 33 different countries and the revenue earned till date is 25 M USD and 189 M Euros.
Note: About ISRO
- Headquarters: Bengaluru
- Founder: Vikram Sarabhai
- Director: Kailasavadivoo Sivan
- Formed: 15 August 1969
♦World Pulses Day: 10 February
- The United Nations designated World Pulses Day is observed every year on 10 February. The day has been established by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations to recognize the importance of pulses (dry beans, lentils, dry peas, chickpeas, lupins) as a global food.
- Theme 2021: “Nutritious Seeds for a Sustainable Future,”
♦9th February: Safer Internet Day
- Safer Internet Day was observed on February 9, 2021. The day is observed every year on the second day of the second week of February.
- From cyberbullying to social networking to digital identity, each year Safer Internet Day aims to raise awareness of emerging online issues and current concerns.
♦Founder of Rang Vidushak, Padma Shri Bansi Kaul Passed away
- Founder of Rang Vidushak and theatre director Padma Shri Bansi Kaul passed away. He was born in 1949 in a Kashmiri Pandit family, Bansi Kaul was a Hindi theatre director and the founder of Rang Vidushak, a theatre group and theatre institute in Bhopal.
- He was awarded Sangeet Natak Akademi Award in 1995 and Padma Shri in 2014.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|