Daily GK Update 15 Dec 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020 :
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2020. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
♦National (Current Affairs)
♦NITI Aayog releases ‘Vision 2035: Public Health Surveillance in India’
- NITI Aayog has released a white paper titled ‘Vision 2035: Public Health Surveillance in India’ on 14 December 2020.
- The ‘Vision 2035: Public Health Surveillance in India’ is a continuation of the work on Health Systems Strengthening. The building blocks for this vision are an interdependent federated system of governance between the Centre and states.
Note: About NITI Aayog
- Formed: 1 January 2015
- Headquarters: New Delhi
- Chairperson: Narendra Modi
- Vice Chairperson: Rajiv Kumar
Banking & Financial
♦Export-Import Bank of India extends USD 448 million line of credit to Uzbekistan
- Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) on 13th Dec has extended a USD 448-million line of credit (LOC) for various infrastructure projects in Uzbekistan. The LOC has been extended on behalf of the Indian government.
- The LOC of USD 448 million to Uzbekistan has been extended for financing various projects in the roads and transport, water and technology and communication sectors in Uzbekistan.
- With the signing of this LOC agreement, Exim Bank has now in place 266 LOCs, covering 62 countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Commonwealth of Independent States and the Oceania, with credit commitments of around USD 26.59 billion, available for financing exports from India.
Note: About Uzbekistan.
- Capital: Tashkent
- President: Shavkat Mirziyoyev
- Currency: Uzbekistani soʻm
♦S&P revises India’s FY21 GDP contraction forecast to 7.7% from 9% earlier
- S&P Global Ratings on 15th Dec raised India’s growth projection for the current fiscal to (-) 7.7 per cent from (-) 9 per cent estimated earlier on rising demand and falling COVID infection rates.
- The US-based rating agency said its revision in growth forecast reflects a faster-than-expected recovery in the quarter through September. For the next fiscal, it projected India’s growth to rebound to 10 per cent.
♦GRSE Kolkata launches ‘Himgiri’, its 1st Ship of Project 17A
- Himgiri, which is the first of the three Project 17A ships being built at Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited (GRSE), Kolkata was launched.
- The launch of ‘Himgiri’ has showcased GRSE’s commitment towards the building of three state-of-the-art warships of P17A for Indian Navy.
- About 17A program: Under the Project 17A program, a total of seven ships, four at Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) and three ships at GRSE are being built with enhanced stealth features, advanced indigenous weapon and sensor fit along with several other improvements.
♦India’s Yash Vardhan won gold online 10m air rifle shooting event
- Junior Asian champion Yash Vardhan clinched the 10m air rifle event at the 6th International Online Shooting Championship (IOSC) on 13TH Dec.
- The 17-year-old shot a score of 251.9 to lift the title with a margin of 1.2 points. The Indian youngster won the event ahead of the Olympic bound Martin Strempfl of Austria who took home the silver medal and the Ukrainian Oleksandr Halkin who finished third.
♦15th December: International Tea Day
- International Tea Day is observed annually on May 21, according to the United Nations. The concerning resolution was adopted on December 21, 2019 and calls on the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) to lead the observance of the Day.
- An International Tea Day has been celebrated on December 15, since 2005, in tea producing countries like India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Vietnam, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Uganda and Tanzania.
- International Tea Day aims to draw global attention of governments and citizens to the impact of the global tea trade on workers and growers, and has been linked to requests for price supports and fair trade.
♦’Hind Kesari’-winning wrestler Sripati Khanchanale passes away
- Noted Indian wrestler, Sripati Khanchanale, who had won the prestigious ‘Hind Kesari’ title in 1959, passed away.
- In 1959, Khanchanale won the ‘Hind Kesari’ title by defeating wrestler Rustam-e-Punjab Battasingh at the New Railway Stadium in Delhi. The prestigious ‘Hind Kesari’ title commands the highest respect in the Indian wrestling world.
Attempt CA QUIZ
Click to Subscribe Our Youtube Channel for Free Complete Banking & Insurance Course
Click here to Buy SBI PO 2020 Online Test Series
Recommended for RBI Assistant & SBI Clerk Mains
- Computer Capsule for RBI Assistant Mains 2020 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2020
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|