Daily GK Update: 16 March 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Uttarakhand celebrates Phool Dei festival
- Uttarakhand celebrated its traditional Phool Dei festival on 14th March to mark the onset of spring season. The festival is celebrated annually on the first day of the Hindu month Chaitra. While Phool means flower, Dei is a ceremonial pudding which is offered to everyone on the day.
Note: List of Uttarakhand Festival
- Nanda Devi Raj Jat
- Kanwar Yatra
♦Manipur CM announces scheme for welfare of sportspersons and artists
- Manipur Chief Minister N. Biren Singh has announced the biggest ever scheme for the welfare of sports persons and artists of the State. The announcement was made during third-anniversary celebrations of the BJP led government in Manipur at Imphal.
- ‘Chief Minister’s Akhannaba Sanaroising gi Tengbang (CMAST)’ and Chief Minister Artist Sing gi Tengbang (CMAT)’ would provide benefits to thousands of sportspersons and artistes of the State who have brought laurels to the State and Country.
- Benefit: Under the CMAST Scheme, a suitable employment in government services will be provided to sports persons, who have won medals in notified disciplines in selected International Sports events. The scheme would also support the sports persons on purchasing of costly sports items. Also, cash awards for Olympic participants have been enhanced to 1 crore, 75 lakh, 50 lakh and 10 lakh rupees for different categories. Sportsperson who have represented in National and International tournaments and are unemployed would be given lifetime pension. In scheme for artists, CMAT is designed with a view to encourage the artists in different fields and targeted to cover 4000 artistes in a year.
Note: About Manipur
- Capital: Imphal
- Governor: Najma Heptulla
- Chief minister: N. Biren Singh
♦Debasish Panda Nominated As Director On RBI Central Board
- The Central Government has nominated Debasish Panda, Secretary, Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, Government of India, as a Director on the Central Board of Reserve Bank of India vice Rajiv Kumar.
- The nomination of Debasish Panda is effective from March 11, 2020 and until further orders.
♦Viktor Axelsen (Men’s), Tai Tzu Ying (Women’s) win All England badminton Open titles
- Taiwan’s Tai Tzu-ying beat Chinese world number one Chen Yufei 21-19, 21-15 to win the All England badminton Championship for the third time on 15th March.
- In the men’s event, Denmark’s Viktor Axelsen won his first All England Championship title, beating Taiwanese top seed Chou Tien-chen 21-13, 21-14.
♦Achanta Sharath Kamal clinches men’s singles title of Oman Open
- Ace Indian paddler Achanta Sharath Kamal wins the ITTF Challenger Plus Oman Open. The 37-year-old Indian veteran beat top-seeded Marcos Freitas of Portugal 4-2 in the final played in Muscat on 15th March evening.
♦16th March: National Vaccination Day 2020
- Every year, on March 16, India observes National Vaccination day which is also known as Immunization day.
- The main motto of the Nation Vaccination day is to eradicate Polio issues from being affecting the children. On this day, millions of people get vaccinated with the polio vaccine at Anganwadi and Government hospitals. The first Polio vaccine was given on 16 March 1995 and so-called this day as National Vaccination Day. On this day, the first oral polio drop was given to children. Getting vaccinated is the best way to prevent dangerous infections like smallpox, measles, tetanus, polio etc.
Note: Latest Important Day
- 21st February– International Mother Language Day
- 22nd February – World Thinking Day
- 24th February– Central Excise Day
- 27th February– World NGO Day
- 27th February– National Science Day
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here