Daily GK Update 19th March 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Current Affairs 19th March: Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
‘Mobile Seva Appstore’- India’s first indigenously developed App Store
- India has developed its first indigenously developed App Store called “Mobile Seva Appstore”. The app store hosts some 965 live apps of several domains and categories of public services. This Indian App Store will be available for free of cost in the initial phases.
- Note About Mobile Seva Appstore: It is a mobile application hosting platform which is owned by the government of India. The App Store has been created to provide a hosting platform for the Indian mobile application developers. It will be based upon service-oriented architecture and cloud-based technologies.
- It is India’s first indigenously developed App Store of which the Central, State and UT Ministries and Departments are already part of. On the platform, the government Department or the private Developers can host their mobile application for the delivery of the government and other public services related to health, education, agriculture, online payments, financial, electoral services, social welfare, transport, food and energy.
Lt Governor Manoj Sinha Launches “Awaam Ki Baat” Website
- Jammu’s Lieutenant Governor, Manoj Sinha, today initiated the project “Awaam Ki Baat” – a Radio program by launching its website here at Raj Bhavan.
- The half-an-hour long Radio program to be aired every third Sunday of the month (to start from April), is one of the many sequential steps of broader program aimed at disseminating the progressive steps taken by the government and providing the public with a platform to speak, write and interact with the administration, thereby voicing their suggestions, ideas and creative proposals.
UNESCO joins USO India for Water Conservation Programme
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has joined the USO India and Toonz Media Group over the water conservation awareness programme for students
- About Programme: For the water conservation programme, the students have created the animation videos which will be unveiled on the occasion of World Water Day on March 22, 2021. It will be unveiled as a part of “H2Ooooh! – Waterwise Program” for the school students. This programme is organised in partnership with the National Mission for Clean Ganga, Water Digest magazine, United Schools Organization India (USO India) and Toonz Media Group.
India-US launches Artificial Intelligence Initiative
- Department of Science and Technology (DST) announced on March 18, 2021, that ‘Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF)’ has launched “US India Artificial Intelligence Initiative”. The initiative will focus on the Artificial Intelligence cooperation in priority critical areas for both nations.
- The DST while launching the initiative emphasized on the need to scale up the Science & Technology partnership between both the countries. This partnership will help in solving the problems of both countries and overcome the barriers for growth. This partnership between India and US was done on the basis of shared values of openness, transparency and reciprocity. It also encourages the innovation that will benefit both.
Banking & Financial
Moody’s upgrades India’s GDP growth to 12% in 2021
- India’s gross domestic product (GDP) is projected to grow by 12% in 2021, Moody’s Analytics said on 18th March. In an earlier estimate last November, it had said India’s GDP will grow at 9% in the calendar year.
- Near-term prospects for Asia’s third-largest economy have turned more favourable, but a second wave of covid-19 infections is a key risk to recovery, Moody’s Analytics said. already Moody’s Analytics, had projected the Indian economy to grow 13.7% in FY22.
Note: India GDP projected F22 (2021-2022)
- Word Bank-5.4%
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra)- 10.4%
- S&P Global Ratings-10%
- HSBC: 11.2%
Health Minister Harsh Vardhan appointed Chairman of ‘Stop TB Partnership Board’
- The Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan has been appointed as a Chairman of ‘Stop TB Partnership Board’. The appointment has been made to recognize his contribution to the movement to eradicate Tuberculosis (TB) from India by 2025.
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan as the Chairman of this prestigious global body is a proud recognition of India’s political commitment to eradicate TB. He will serve a three-year term as the Chairman of ‘Stop TB Partnership Board’, starting from July 2021. He will succeed Dr. Luiz Henrique Mandetta, Minister of Health of Brazil.
NeoGrowth appoints Ajinkya Rahane as brand ambassador
- NeoGrowth Credit Pvt. Ltd, a lender to small businesses, on 17th March announced the appointment of cricketer Ajinkya Rahane as its brand ambassador. The agreement is for a year which can be extended further.
- Rahane will feature in a campaign slated to be released in the first week of April, which will talk about the ease of procuring loans through NeoGrowth for small businesses. The campaign “Keeping it simple” will show the day-to-day struggles of small businesses while scaling up and how NeoGrowth can help them overcome it.
Note: List of brand ambassador Recently Appointed
- Acer India: Sonu Sood
- Ceat Tyres: Aamir Khan, Rana Daggubati
- Dr Trust: Rohit Sharma
- Syska Group: Rajkummar Rao
- ‘Fit India’ Movement’: Kuldeep Handoo
- Levi’s – Deepika Padukone
- United Nations goodwill ambassador (UNFPA)- Russian supermodel and philanthropist Natalia Vodianova
Book & Author
♦A Book ‘Battle Ready for 21st Century’ released
- A book titled “Battle Ready for 21st Century” co-edited by Lt Gen AK Singh, Distinguished Fellow CLAWS and Brig Narender Kumar, Visiting Fellow CLAWS was released by Gen Bipin Rawat. The book lays down the conceptual framework for the strategic management of future conflicts.
- The book “Battle Ready for the 21st Century” has endeavoured to postulate and define emerging areas of conflict, desired capabilities and doctrinal issues that need careful examination.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|