Daily GK Update: 21 April 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Government launches online data pool of critical human resource for combating and containing Covid-19
- Union Government has created an online data pool on https://covidwarriors.gov.in of doctors including AYUSH doctors, nurses and other health care professionals, volunteers from NYKs, NCC NSS, PMGKVY, ex Servicemen etc for use by the ground level administration at state, district or municipal levels. The information has been uploaded on a dashboard which is regularly updated. Informing about this very critical human resource for combating and containing Covid-19.
Note: List of Mobile APP to Combat Covid-19
- “Sandhan App: West Bengal
- “Covidcare App”: Arunachal Pradesh
- “Corona Watch App”: Karnataka
- “Arogya Setu App”: Govt. of India
- COVA Punjab App: Punjab
- MahaKavach’ App: Maharashtra Govt
- Test Yourself Goa App: Goa
- ‘GoK Direct’ App : Kerala
Banking and Financial
♦RBI’s 3-month EMI moratorium could provide ₹2.1 lakh crore liquidity to companies
- The Reserve Bank of India’s three-month suspension of EMIs could provide a liquidity breather of Rs 2.10 lakh crore if all corporates.
- “The moratorium announced by RBI on interest and principal obligations due between March 1 and May 31, 2020, would tantamount to a liquidity breather of Rs 2.10 lakh crore if all companies opt for it,” the rating agency said in a report.
- The amount is arrived at by considering total principal and interest falling due in the three-month period, it said.
♦SC Collegium recommends names of judges for the office of CJs of Bombay, Meghalaya & Orissa
- Supreme Court Collegium in a meeting held on April 18, 2020, recommended the name of Justices Dipankar Datta, Biswanath Somadde and Mohammad Rafiq as the Chief Justice of High Court of Bombay, Meghalaya and Orissa respectively.
|Name||High court in which appointed|
|Justice Dipankar Datta||Bombay High Court|
|Biswanath Somadder||Meghalaya High Court|
|Mohammad Rafiq||Orissa High Court|
Note: List of CJS
- Madhya Pradesh High Court-Chief Justice AK Mitti
- Patna High Court-Chief Justice Sanjay Karol
- Chief Justices Himachal Pradesh High Court-Lingappa Narayana Swamy
- Chief Justices Punjab and Haryana High Court-Ravi Shanker Jha
♦Charles Leclerc wins Chinese Virtual Grand Prix
- Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc wins the Formula One Esports Chinese Virtual Grand Prix championship. Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, the actual F1 races are not being held. In its place, Formula 1 has announced new F1 Esports Virtual Grand Prix series.
- The virtual races will run instead of each delayed Grand Prix. The Virtual Grand Prix series to use the official F1 2019 PC video game, developed by Codemasters.
Book and Author
♦A book titled “How the Onion Got Its Layers” authored by Sudha Murty
- A book titled “How the Onion Got Its Layers” authored by Sudha Murty was published by Puffin. The book is being released in its e-book and audio form for young children.
♦21st April: National Civil services day
- The National civil services day is observed on April 21. The civil service system is the backbone of the administrative machinery of the country. It is the permanent executive branch of the Republic of India.
- The policies and schemes are made by the government. The civil servants are the administrators. The civil servants are responsible for implementing all the government policies and schemes successfully up to the root level.
Note: List of Important Day (April)
- 4 April- International Day of Mine awareness
- 5th April- National Maritime Day
- 7 April- World Health Day
- 10 April – World Homoeopathy Day (WHD)
- 11 April – National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD)
♦ 21st April: World Creativity and Innovation Day
- World Creativity and Innovation Day is observed on April 21 in order to raise awareness about the role of innovation and creativity in each aspect of human development.
- The main idea behind this day is to push countries into creative multidisciplinary thinking at both group and individual levels.
♦Tom and Jerry director, Oscar winning animated filmmaker Gene Deitch passes away
- Oscar-winning illustrator and animator, Gene Deitch who directed timeless classic cartoon series Tom and Jerry and Popeye, passed away at the age of 95. Gene Deitch was an American Oscar-winning illustrator, animator, film director and producer.
Attempt CA QUIZ
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here