Daily GK Update 22 February 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
♦National anthem played in Nagaland assembly for first time in almost 6 decades
- Almost 60 years after Nagaland attained statehood, the national anthem was played inside its assembly for the first time this February. The move is historic for a state that has been ravaged by decades of secessionist violence and protracted peace talks that still hang fire.
- Nagaland attained statehood on December 1, 1963, and was the 16th state of the Union.
Note: About Nagaland
- Capital: Kohima
- Governor: RN Ravi
- Chief minister: Neiphiu Rio
♦Hoshangabad City to be renamed as Narmadapuram
- The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, has announced to rename the Hoshangabad city of MP as Narmadapuram.
- This announcement was made by him while he was addressing the Narmada Jayanti programme that was held in Hoshangabad. He stated that, the proposal to change the name will be sent to the centre. The decision was taken after asking the gathering on the banks of Narmada.
Note: List of Some Important Renamed Place Recently
- Ministry of Shipping: Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways.
- Bhopal Metro Rail-Raja Bhoj
- Deoghar Airport (Jharkhand)-Atal Bihari Vajpayee Airport
- Agartala Airport- Maharaja Bir Bikram Airport
- Gwalior-Chambal Expressway -Atal Bihari Vajpayee Chambal Progressway
- Manduadih Station: ‘Banaras’ Station
- Hubli Railway Station: Siddharoodha Swamiji Railway Station
- Naugarh Railway Station: Siddharthnagar railway station
- Airport in Ayodhya : Maryada Purshottam Shriram Airport.
♦47th Khajuraho Dance Festival 20 Feb – 26 Feb 2021
- Khajuraho Temples come alive with splendor, beams, and the hustle-bustle of art lovers at the Khajuraho Dance Festival. The event is organized by the Department of Culture and assisted by Madhya Pradesh Tourism.
- Hosted each year at the magnificent city of Khajuraho located in the district of Chhatarpur, the artists perform in the backdrop of historical monuments.
Note: List of Famous Festival in MP
- Lokrang Festival
- Bhagoria Haat Festival
- Ujjain Kumbh Mela
- Malwa Utsav
- Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival
- Tansen Samaroh or Tansen Sangeet Samaroh
- Pachmarhi Utsav
♦IKEA to invest Rs 5,500 crore in Noida, signs MoU with UP govt
- Swedish furniture giant Ikea is all set to increase its presence in India. Uttar Pradesh government on 20th Feb signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with IKEA, sealing an investment deal of Rs 5,500 crore in the coming seven years to generate employment for thousands of people in the state.
- The company will be developing shopping mall, hotel, offices and retail areas in 5 lakh sq ft. The MoU was signed virtually at the CM’s residence in Lucknow in the presence of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
♦Assam CM lays foundation of Eastern India’s first skill university
- Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal on 17th Feb laid the foundation of the first skill university of eastern India in Darrang district, aimed at imparting training to over 10,000 students in 12 disciplines.
- The varsity would be built with a financial outlay of Rs 1,000 crore. It is expected to be completed by 2026, and will have understandings with countries like Germany, Taiwan, South Korea, Israel, Japan, England.
Note: About Assam
- Capital: Dispur
- Chief minister: Sarbananda Sonowal
- Governor: Jagdish Mukhi
♦ICGS C-453 Interceptor boat commissioned into services in Chennai
- The Indian Coast Guard Ship (ICG) named as C-453 was commissioned into services in Chennai on February 19, 2021. This was the 17th interceptor boats out of the 18 which are being indigenously built by Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- It is a 27.80-m-long interceptor boat. The boat has a displacement of 105 tonnes. It can attain a maximum speed of 45 knots (85 kmph).
- It is capable to undertake the multifarious tasks such as surveillance, close-coast patrol, interdiction, and search & rescue. It will also provide assistance to the boats and craft in case of distress at sea.
Book & Author
♦Home Minister released a book ‘Rashtra Pratham – 82 varshon ki Swarnim Gatha’
- The book chronicles the glorious history of CRPF since its raising in 1939 and it has detailed and thoroughly researched accounts of CRPF’s journey, challenges, successes, and sacrifices and said it will become a source of inspiration for personnel joining the force.
- Mr Shah said, CRPF jawans have always remained at the forefront be it in Left Wing Extremism affected areas, borders or providing security ring to Indian Parliament.
♦World Thinking Day: 22 February
- World Thinking Day, originally known as Thinking Day, is celebrated annually on 22 February by all Girl Scouts, Girl Guides and other girl groups worldwide. The day is observed to think about fellow brothers and sisters around the world, address their concerns and understand the true meaning of guiding.
- Theme 2021: Peacebuilding
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|