Daily GK Update: 25 & 26 April 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦PM Narendra Modi launches e-Gram Swaraj, Swamitva yojana for faster development of villages
- PM Narendra Modi on 25th April launched e-Gram Swaraj & Swamitva Yojana, two web portals for accelerating the pace of development in India’s villages.
- Benefit: The eGram Swaraj app will provide panchayats a single interface to complete development projects. The app will help in accelerating projects in villages from planning to completion.
- Swamitva Yojana will use drones in mapping of properties in villages. This will help in reducing disputes over property. The portal will help in making it easier for villagers to avail loans from banks.
♦Over 1.5 lakh Farmers and Traders Registered on Kisan Rath Mobile App Till Date
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare had launched “Kisan Rath” App on 17 April to facilitate Farmers and Traders in identifying right mode of transportation for movement of farm produce ranging from food grain (cereal, coarse cereal, pulses etc), Fruits & Vegetables, oil seeds, spices, fiber crops, flowers, bamboo, log & minor forest produce, coconuts etc. Till date, total of 80,474 farmers and 70,581 traders are registered on this App.
♦CISF launches ‘e-office’ app for movement of files
- An e-office application, that enables movement of files and documents without physical touch, has been launched for usage in the 1.62 lakh personnel-strong Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) to prevent coronavirus infection on 24th April.
- The application called ‘e-karyalay’ (electronic office) has been designed by the in-house technical team of the force.
- Aim: “This is an application, which mimics each and every function of traditional file movement in CISF. To handle various securities related concerns and to pace with the existing standard, it embodies the digital signature features.”
Note: List of Mobile APP to Combat Covid-19
- “Sandhan App: West Bengal
- “Covidcare App”: Arunachal Pradesh
- “Corona Watch App”: Karnataka
- “Arogya Setu App”: Govt. of India
- COVA Punjab App: Punjab
- MahaKavach’ App: Maharashtra Govt
- Test Yourself Goa App: Goa
- ‘GoK Direct’ App : Kerala
♦UP becomes first state with in-house facility of virtual courts
- Amid the country-wide corona-triggered lockdown , Uttar Pradesh has become the first state to have the requisite infrastructure in all its courts for hearing cases through video conferencing, the Allahabad High Court said in a statement on 23rd
- The Allahabad High Court took a number of initiatives to facilitate court proceedings through video conferencing and recently a software has been installed in the high court and district courts of the state, said high court’s Registrar (Protocol) Ashish Srivastav.
Note: About UP
- Population: 20.42 crores (2012)
- Capital: Lucknow
- Governor: Anandiben Patel
- Chief minister: Yogi Adityanath
- International (Current Affairs)
♦Iran launches its 1st military satellite “Noor” into orbit
- Iran successfully launched its first military satellite, Noor, using the new Qased Space Launch Vehicle (SLV). With the launch of the Qased, Iran has unveiled its parallel space program run by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard’s Corps (IRGC) for the first time.
Note: About Iran
- President: Hassan Rouhani
- Capital: Tehran
- Population: 8.18 crores (2018) World Bank
- Currency: Iranian rial
Banking and Financial
♦World Bank approved Rs 585 cr for Himachal Pradesh State Roads Transformation Project (HPSRTP)
- World Bank approves Rs 585 cr for Himachal Pradesh State Roads Transformation Project. The World Bank has approved 82 million US dollars (585 crore rupees) for the Himachal Pradesh State Roads Transformation Project (HPSRTP) for upgradation of major roads and modernization of the Public Works Department in the state.
♦Vodafone Idea ties up with Paytm to launch ‘Recharge Saathi’
- Vodafone Idea and Paytm, a digital payments and financial services platform, have launched ‘Recharge Saathi’ programme which helps individuals and small businesses to earn an additional income.
- The programme will enable any Paytm customers (following a registration) to start selling Vodafone and Idea recharges on Paytm app.
♦Sanjay Kothari Takes Oath As Chief Vigilance Commissioner
- Retired IAS officer Sanjay Kothari took oath as the Chief Vigilance Commissioner at a ceremony at the Rashtrapati Bhavan on 25th April.
- Mr Kothari, a 1978 batch (retired) IAS officer of Haryana cadre, was administered the oath of office by President Ram Nath Kovind at the event which was attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu and others senior officials.
Note: About Work
- Central Vigilance Commission Work: Central Vigilance Commission is the apex vigilance institution, free of control from any executive authority, monitoring all vigilance activity under the Central Government and advising various authorities in Central Government organizations in planning, executing, reviewing and reforming their vigilance work.
♦Government reconstitutes National Shipping Board; to be headed by ex-DG Shipping Malini Shankar
- The government has approved reconstitution of the National Shipping Board to be headed by former Director General of Shipping Malini Shankar, an official said. The National Shipping Board (NSB) is the highest advisory body on matters related to Indian shipping including the development there of and on such other matters arising out of the Merchant Shipping Act.
- The shipping ministry has approved reconstitution of the 16-member NSB, which will be headed by former Director General of Shipping Malini Shankar, as per a communication from the ministry to the DG Shipping.
♦25 April: World Malaria Day
- World Malaria Day (WMD) is observed on April 25 every year. The day aimed at taking urgent action in the control of the deadly disease.
- Theme 2020:”Zero malaria starts with me.”
Note: List of Important Day (April)
- 4 April- International Day of Mine awareness
- 5th April- National Maritime Day
- 7 April- World Health Day
- 10 April – World Homoeopathy Day (WHD)
- 11 April – National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD)
♦25 April: International Delegates Day
- International Delegate’s Day is observed on 25 April. The day aims to raise awareness of the role of the representatives and delegates of the Member States to the United Nations.
- On 25 April 1945, delegates from 50 countries came together for the first time in San Francisco. The conference happened after the devastation of the second world war. The delegates aimed to set up an organization that would restore world peace and imposes rules on the post-war world order.
♦26th April: World Intellectual Property Day
- April 26 is observed as World Intellectual Property Day. This day is celebrated to learn about the role that intellectual property (IP) rights play in promoting creativity and innovation. As per reports, World Intellectual Property Day 2020 places creativity at the centre of attempts to build a green world. And it also said that people often wonder why. It is said that today’s decisions help in shaping tomorrow’s future. And because the Earth is our home, one needs to take care of it.
- Theme 2020: ‘Innovate for a Green Future.’
♦26 April: International Chernobyl Disaster Remembrance Day
- International Chernobyl Disaster Remembrance Day is observed on 26 April. The day aims to raise awareness of the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster and the risks of nuclear energy in general.
- The day was first observed in 2016, on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the 1986 nuclear disaster. Gas masks in Pripyat, a ghost town in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
♦World Immunization Week is celebrated from 24 to 30 April
- World Immunization Week – celebrated in the last week of April (24 to 30 April) – aims to promote the use of vaccines to protect people of all ages against disease. Immunization saves millions of lives every year and is widely recognized as one of the world’s most successful and cost-effective health interventions.
♦Former Australian all-rounder Graeme Watson passes away
- Former Australian all-rounder Graeme Watson passes away. Watson was the first Australian cricketer to represent three Sheffield Shield teams. One of Australia’s enigmatic sportsmen during the 1960s and 1970s, Graeme Watson passed away on April 24 after an extended battle with cancer.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here