Daily GK Update: 27 March 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Government of India launches coronavirus tracking app “Corona Kavach”
- The Government of India has launched a coronavirus risk-tracking app called ‘Corona Kavach.’ Jointly developed by the Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology and the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the app uses a person’s location to assess whether they are in the high risk geographical zone or not.
- “This app is being developed in public interest to give information and capture the outbreak of Coronavirus. The data will be used to conduct analysis and provide information about the active COVID 19 cases in India.
♦Shilpa Shetty partners with Fit India, announces a 21-day weight loss program for free on her app
- In a first-of-its-kind step, the government’s flagship fitness movement, Fit India, has partnered with Bollywood actor and fitness icon Shilpa Shetty Kundra to provide her premium 21-Day Weight Loss Programme, including diet tips, free of cost on the Shilpa Shetty App (SS App), during the 21-day lockdown owing to Covid 19.
Banking and Financial
♦CRISIL cuts GDP growth forecast for fiscal 2021 to 3.5 per cent
- CRISIL has slashed its base-case gross domestic product (GDP) growth forecast for fiscal 2021 to 3.5 per cent from 5.2 per cent expected earlier.
- The past few days have seen global growth forecasts slashed and financial markets heaving as the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic spread geometrically.
Note: India’s GDP Forecast FY2020-21
- World Bank-5.8%
♦Moody’s cuts India’s GDP growth forecast for 2020 to 2.5% from 5.3%
- Moody’s Investor Service has slashed its GDP growth forecast for India to 2.5% in 2020 – a sharp drop from an earlier projection of 5.3%, due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the resultant lockdown.
- RBI 7th bi-monthly policy review 2019-20
RBI Monetary Policy Highlights: Read More……
♦27th March: World Theatre Day 2020
- World Theatre Day is annually celebrated on March 27 as a mark of tribute to the theatre. The said art form is not only one of the oldest modes of entertainment but is also a way to put across social messages.
- In the year 1961, it was proposed before the 9th World Congress of International Theatre Institute (ITI) that a day each year should be celebrated to mark the importance of theatre. The proposal was accepted and each year ITI centres and the theatre fraternity across the world celebrate the day.
Note: List of March’s Important Day
1st March-World civil defence day
3rd March-World Hearing Day
3rd March-World Wildlife Day
8th March-International Women’s Day
15th March-World Consumer Rights Day
♦Renowned Artist and architect Satish Gujral passed away
- Artist and architect Satish Gujral, renowned for his versatility across different mediums, has passed away. He was 94.
- Gujral, who was awarded the Padma Vibhushan, was an architect, painter, muralist, sculptor and graphic artist.
♦Brahmakumaris Chief Dadi Janki Passes Away
- Rajyogini Dadi Janki, the chief of Brahmakumaris Sansthan, the world”s largest spiritual organisation run by women, passed away at the age of 104 after prolonged illness.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi expressed grief over her demise. “Rajyogini Dadi Janki Ji, Chief of the Brahma Kumaris, served society with diligence.
Click here to Attempt 26th March 2020 Current Affairs Quiz
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here