Daily GK Update 28th September 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2020. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Bhagat Singh our real Hero on his 113th birth anniversary
- Nation is paying homage to the revolutionary freedom fighter Bhagat Singh on his 113th birth anniversary today on September 28, 2020. Bhagat Singh was born on this day in 1907, in Banga village of Lyallpur district of undivided Punjab province.
- He was hanged in Lahore jail at the age of 23, along with Rajguru and Sukhdev.
Banking & Financial
♦ADB Approves $270 Million For Madhya Pradesh Urban Services Improvement Project
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a 270 million dollar (about Rs 1,988 crore) loan for the construction of water supply and integrated storm water and sewage management infrastructure in Madhya Pradesh.
- The loan is an additional financing intended to scale up the scope of the Madhya Pradesh urban services improvement project which was approved in 2017 with a 275 million dollar loan.
List of Loan approved by ADB 2020
$177 million-To upgrade 450 kilometers (km) of state highways Maharashtra
$346 million-Provide reliable power connection in rural areas of Maharashtra.
$USD 1.5 billion-Help fund its fight against coronavirus pandemic.
$60 million-Aavas Financiers Ltd, to improve access to housing finance for lower-income borrowers, particularly women.
$1 billion- loan for construction of Delhi-Meerut RRTS
$100 million-Indian infrastructure sector through the government-promoted NIIF.
$300 million– Develop Rajasthan’s towns
♦CARE Ratings projects India’s combined fiscal deficit at 13% of GDP in FY21
- Domestic rating agency CARE Ratings pegged India’s combined fiscal deficit at 13-13.4% of gross domestic product (GDP) for the current fiscal even as it assumed no further fiscal stimulus.
- While the Centre’s deficit is expected to touch Rs 17.8 lakh crore against the target of Rs 8 lakh crore, the states are likely to record a deficit of Rs 7.73 lakh crore over the budgeted Rs 6.35 lakh crore, the agency said in a report on 28th September.
- This implied a deficit of about 9% of GDP for the central government against the budgeted 3.5% and at 3.9% for the states over the budgeted 2.8%, resulting in a combined deficit of more than double the year’s target of 6.4%.
♦ICRA revises forecast India’s FY21 GDP contraction at (-)11% from (-)9.5%
- Ratings agency ICRA has revised its forecast for the contraction in India’s FY21 GDP to 11 per cent from its earlier assessment of 9.5 per cent.
- However, ICRA expects the economic situation to improve in H2FY21 relative to H1FY21.
- Besides, the agency revised its year-on-year (YoY) forecasts for Q3FY21 to (-) 5.4 per cent from (-) 2.3 per cent and Q4FY21 to (-)2.5 per cent from (+) 1.3 per cent.
Note: India GDP projected F21
India Ratings & Research-(-)11.8%
World Bank: (-3.2%)
CIRIS: (-) 5%
Fitch: (-) 10.5%
S&P- (-) 9%
Care Rating: (-)8%
♦Neetu David becomes new head of India women’s Cricket selection committee
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has appointed Neetu David, one of finest woman cricketers of India in the late ’90s and early 2000, as the Chairman of the 5 member women’s national selection panel.
- The other member of the newly-elected panel includes Mithu Mukherjee, Renu Margrate, Arati Vaidya and V Kalpana. The Neetu David-led panel has been appointed for a period of four years.
♦Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Sanju Yadav win AIFF Player of the Year Awards for 2019-20 season
- Indian men’s team goalkeeper Gurpreet Singh Sandhu and women’s squad’s mid-fielder Sanju were on 26th September declared the winners of the All India Football Federation (AIFF) Footballer of the Year awards for the 2019-20 season.
Complete List of Winners:
|AIFF Men’s Footballer of the Year||Gurpreet Singh Sandhu|
|Women’s Player of the Year||Sanju Yadav|
|Men’s Emerging Footballer of the Year||Anirudh Thapa|
|Emerging Women’s Footballer of the Year||Ratanbala Devi|
|Award for the Best Assistant Referee||Mr. P. VAIRA-MUTHU (from Tamil Nadu)|
|Award for the Best Referee||Ajit Kumar Meetei (from Manipur)|
|Award for the Best Grassroots Development Programme||West Bengal (based on E-licence courses and Golden Baby Leagues).|
♦27th September: World Tourism Day
- World Tourism Day is commemorated each year on the 27th of September. The industry benefits entire families and communities, and women’s lives are intrinsically linked to this sector.
- “Tourism helps rural communities hold onto their unique natural and cultural heritage, supporting conservation projects, including those safeguarding endangered species, lost traditions or flavours.
- Theme 2020: “Tourism and Rural Development”.
Revision Important Days and Dates of September 2020
September 2: Coconut Day
September 5: Teachers’ Day
September 8: International Literacy Day
September 14: Hindi Diwas
September 15: Engineers’ Day; International Day of Democracy
September 16: World Ozone Day; International Day for Preservation
September 21: Alzheimer’s Day; Day for Peace & Non-violence (UN)
September 22: Rose Day (Welfare of cancer patients)
September 23: International Day of Sign Languages
September 26: Day of the Deaf; World Contraception Day
♦28 September: World Rabies Day
- World Rabies Day is observed on 28th September every year, globally. It is celebrated to raise awareness regarding the impact of rabies on humans and animals, to provide information and to advice preventive measures that is needed to cure the disease.
- The day also encourage people to take efforts in order to control rabies.
- Theme 2020: ‘End Rabies: Collaborate, Vaccinate’.
♦28 September: International Day for Universal Access to Information
- The 74th United Nations General Assembly proclaimed on 15th October 2019 that 28th September 2020 would observe the International Day for Universal Access to Information. 2020 edition of the day is focusing on the right to information in the times of crisis.
- It is celebrated to showcase the advantages of statutory and constitutional policies in order to provide public access to information.
Recommended for RBI Assistant & SBI Clerk Mains
- Computer Capsule for RBI Assistant Mains 2020 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2020
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
- More Daily Current Affairs Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here