Table of Contents
Daily GK Update 3rd , 4th April 2021, Daily Current Affairs 2021
Current Affairs 3 , 4 April 2021: Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2021. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2021, Daily GK Update 2021. All the important updates based on current affairs 2021 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2021 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2021 State and NRA CET Exam of 2021.
National (Current Affairs)
Government to start issuing 14-digit unique land parcel identification number by March 2022
- The ULPIN scheme has been launched in ten States this year and will be rolled out across the country by March 2022, the Department of Land Resources told the Standing Committee on Rural Development. It would allot a 14-digit identification number to every plot of land in the country within a year’s time.
- It will subsequently integrate its land records database with revenue court records and bank records, as well as Aadhaar numbers on a voluntary basis.
- The scheme will enhance the service deliveries to the citizen of the country and will also function as inputs to the schemes of the other sectors like Agriculture, Finance Disaster Management etc.
Indian Railways achieved the highest ever electrification of sections during 2020-21
- The Indian Railways has achieved the highest ever electrification of sections during 2020-21. It has covered 6,015 kilo metres of electrification in a single year. This is 37% higher than that achieved in 2019-20.
- The Broad-Gauge network of Indian Railway currently stand at 63,949 kilo metres. Of this 71% has been electrified. In the last seven years, the electrification of Indian Railways has increased by seven times. Totally 45,881 kilometres has been electrified. Of this 34% were electrified in the last three years.
- Some of the major routes electrified in 2020-21 are Delhi-Darbhanga-Jaynagar, Mumbai-Howrah, Gorakhpur-Varanasi, Chennai-Trichy and Jabalpur-Nainpur-Gondia-Ballarshah.
Biggest Floating Solar Power Plant of India in Telangana
- The biggest floating solar power plant of India is to be set up at Ramagundam in Telangana.
- The capacity of the solar power plant is 100 MW. It is expected to be opened in May 2021. The solar power plant is being set up at the Ramagundam Thermal Power Plant reservoir.
- The solar power plant is to be set up in 450 acres of the reservoir. The project is commissioned by NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation).
- NTPC aims to reduce its carbon footprints and increase its green energy production to 30% of its capacity through this solar power plant.
- The cost of the project has been estimated as Rs 423 crores. The power plant will have 4.5 lakh photovoltaic panels.
Note: About Telangana
- Capital: Hyderabad
- Governor: Tamilisai Soundararajan
- Chief minister: K. Chandrashekar Rao
Digit Insurance roped Virat Kohli as brand ambassador
- Digit Insurance has roped in cricketer Virat Kohli as its brand ambassador. Kohli has also invested in Digit Insurance in the past. With this association, the company aims to carry the message of ‘making insurance simple’ through the cricketer.
- “Insurance is important to protect one’s family, savings, and future. And given my life-stage, I understand it’s need more than ever said Virat Kohli.
Note: List of brand ambassador appointed Recently
- Syska Group: Rajkummar Rao
- ‘Fit India’ Movement’: Kuldeep Handoo
- Levi’s – Deepika Padukone
- United Nations goodwill ambassador (UNFPA)- Russian supermodel and philanthropist Natalia Vodianova
- NeoGrowth: Ajinkya Rahane
Mallika Srinivasan appointed chairperson of PESB
- Chairman and Managing Director of Tractors and Farm Equipment (TAFE) Limited, Mallika Srinivasan has been appointed as the chairperson of the Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB), an order issued by the personnel ministry.
- This is for the first time that a private sector specialist has been appointed as the head of the PESB, responsible for the appointment of top management posts in the Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs).
Andhra Pradesh Governor Biswabhusan Harichandan Receives Kalinga Ratna Samman
- Odisha-born Andhra Pradesh Governor Biswabhusan Harichandan received the Kalinga Ratna Samman for 2021 on 2nd April.
- Vice-President M Venkaiah Naidu conferred Biswabhusan with the prestigious award in Cuttack on the occasion of the 40th annual day of the Sarala Sahitya Sansad at the Sarala Bhawan. The Kalinga Ratna Samman carries a silver idol of Goddess Saraswati, a copper plaque and a shawl.
Aniyan Midhun wins gold at South Asian Wushu tourney
- Aniyan Midhun of Nattika won the gold at the South Asian Wushu Championship that concluded in Nepal on March 31. The 28-year-old youth represented the country in the 70-kg category in the championship.
- He is the first Wushu player from southern India to reach the Indian team. Midhun is a black belt in karate and he is also a national champion in wushu as well as kickboxing.
4 April- International Day of Mine awareness
- Every Year on 4 April International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action is observed to spread awareness about the threat caused by landmines to the safety, health, and lives of civilian populations and encourages state Governments to develop mine-clearing programmes.
- On 8 December 2005, the General Assembly declared that 4 April of each year shall be observed as the International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action.
Samajwadi Party founder member Bhagwati Singh passes away
- Founder member of the Samajwadi Party and former UP minister Bhagwati Singh died here on 4th April.He was 89-year-old.
- The last rites of Singh will not be done as he had pledged to donate his body to the King George Medical University.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|