Daily GK Update : 30 January 2019, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Bengaluru has the worst traffic in the world
- Bengaluru is the world’s most traffic congested city. According to a report by TomTom, the Netherlands-based global provider of navigation, traffic and map products, India’s startup hub beat 415 other cities across 57 countries to earn the title in 2019.
- “Bengaluru takes the top spot this year with drivers in the southern Indian city expecting to spend an average of 71% extra travel time stuck in traffic,” TomTom said in the ninth edition of its annual Traffic Index.
♦World Sustainable Development Summit (WSDS) 2020
- The World Sustainable Development Summit (WSDS), the annual flagship event of TERI will be held from 29-31 January, 2020 in New Delhi.
- Theme: ‘Towards 2030 Goals: Making the Decade Count’, laying focus on the global efforts being made to meet our 2030 targets.
- The Summit has in its journey of 18 years (2001-2019) become a focal point for global leaders and practitioners to congregate on a single platform to discuss and deliberate over climatic issues of universal importance. In its 2020 edition, the Summit will be addressing the broad themes of- circular economy, water, energy, industry transitions, and e-mobility.
Note: List of Summit
- World Economic Forum’s 50th annual meeting- Davos, Switzerland
- Global Ayurveda summit- Kerala
- 2nd International solar alliance 2019-New Delhi
- UN Climate Change Conference (COP 25)-Spanish capital city of Madrid
- 50th World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2020- Switzerland
Banking and Financial
♦Ficci survey projects FY20 GDP growth at 5%, to improve to 5.5% in FY21
- Industry body Ficci on 29th January projected its Economic Outlook Survey has projected the country’s annual median GDP growth for 2019-20 at 5 per cent, in line with the projections made by the National Statistical Organisation (NSO).
- “Growth is likely to improve to 5.5 per cent in 2020-21 as per the projections.
Note: About India’s forecasting FY 2020
- RBI forecasted-5%
- Moody –4.9%
- ADB- 5.1%
- World Bank –5%
♦RBI fines HDFC Bank ₹1 crore for non-compliance of KYC norms
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 29th January it has imposed a penalty of ₹1 crore on HDFC Bank for non-compliance with its know your customer (KYC) norms.
- “This action is based on the deficiencies in regulatory compliance and is not intended to pronounce upon the validity of any transaction or agreement entered into by the bank with its customers.
♦Dr Partap Chauhan conferred with Ayurveda Ratan Award in Brussels
- Dr. Partap Chauhan, the pioneer of Ayurvedic Telemedicine, has Conferred with Prestigious Ayurveda Ratan Award 2020 in Brussels, Belgium during Ayurveda Day Celebratio at the European Parliament.
♦Esow Alben bags gold at Six Day Berlin cycling tournament
- Indian cyclist Esow Alben has bagged a gold in the men’s Keirin individual event of the Six Day Berlin Tournament here.
- The 18-year-old finished on top of the podium, earning 20 classification points. Czech Republic’s Tomas Babek, who won a silver in the 2017 World Championship, came in second while Maximilian Lev of Germany took home the bronze.
♦Assam Rifles builds war memorial in Nagaland for 357 martyrs
- The Assam Rifles has constructed a combined war memorial in Nagaland for the 357 Army and Assam Rifles personnel killed while fighting insurgency in the northeastern state.
- The memorial has been built at Mokokchung, which is also the cultural and intellectual centre of
♦World Leprosy Day 2020
- World Leprosy Day is observed on the last Sunday in January. The next World Leprosy Day will be taking place on 26th January 2020. The day was chosen by French humanitarian Raoul Follereau in 1953 to coincide with the anniversary of Mahatma Ghandi’s death on 30th January 1948.
- World Leprosy Day raises awareness of a disease that many people believe to be extinct.
Note: List of Important Day (January)
- 1st January – Global Family Day
- 9th January – NRI (Non-Resident Indian)
- 12th January – National Youth Day
- 15th January – Indian Army Day
- 25th January- National Voters’ Day
♦30th January: Martyrs’ Day
- Every year January 30 is observed as Mahatma Gandhi’s Martyrdom day. This year India is observing the 72nd death anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. Nathuram Godse killed Mahatma Gandhi on the evening of January 30, 1948.
♦Eminent Social Worker and Educationist Tushar Kanjilal Passed Away
- Eminent social worker, environmentalist, educationist and writer Tushar Kanjilal died at his home in the city.
- Kanjilal was awarded the Padma Shri in 1996 and received the Jamnalal Bajaj Award in 2008.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here