Daily GK Update, 30 July 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2020. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦National education policy 2020 Highlights
- The Union Cabinet has approved the new education policy. The New Education Policy (NEP 2020) aims at revamping all aspects of the Indian education structure. The new policy aims to universalise the pre-primary education by 2025 and provide foundational literacy and numeracy for all.
- The NEP has also set an objective to achieve access and participation in free and compulsory education in the age group of 3 to 18 years by 2030. Click to READ MORE…….
♦HRD Ministry renamed as Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Human Resource Development has been renamed as Ministry of Education. The Union Cabinet has approved the change in the name of the ministry.
- The HRD Ministry is currently headed by Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank.
International (Current Affairs)
♦ADB approves USD 3 million grant to India to fight COVID-19 pandemic
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) on July 29 announced that it has approved USD 3 million grant to India from its Asia Pacific Disaster Respond Fund. The bank has provided the grant to support India’s emergency response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
♦Paytm Money appoints Varun Sridhar as CEO
- Paytm Money appoints Varun Sridhar as CEO, Amit Kapoor as VP and CFO. Paytm Money, the wealth management arm of digital payments company Paytm, has appointed two senior executives. Varun Sridhar, former India CEO of Mumbai-based fintech firm FinShell, has been onboarded as the chief executive officer.
- The Multilateral Funding Agency has been continuously supporting India in its fight against the ongoing pandemic.
♦ICRA Limited Appointed N. Sivaraman as MD and Group CEO
- ICRA names Sivaraman as new MD and Group CEO. The board of directors of ICRA Ltd has appointed N Sivaraman as the Managing Director and Group Chief Executive Officer of the credit rating agency for three years with effect from August 10.
♦Indian-origin author Avni Doshis Burnt Sugar in 2020 Booker Prize longlist
- Indian-origin author Avni Doshi’s debut novel Burnt Sugar – released in India as Girl in White Cotton – has been longlisted for the 2020 Booker prize.
- The book is about a young woman, Antara, coming to terms with her mother Tara’s memory loss, and trying to make sense of their shared past.
♦Sunil ydv SS Receives Karamveer Chakra Award from United Nations and ICONGO
- Founder of SS Motivation, World record holder Sunil ydv SS was honoured with “Karamveer Chakra Award” by Global Fellowship Award instituted by United Nations and International Confederation of NGO (iCONGO) at the ReX ConcLIVE hosted in IIT Delhi.
- He received the award for his relentless contribution to society through his Telegram channel “SS Motivation.” He addresses social issues and motivates people every day through his channel.
♦30th July: World day against trafficking in persons
- The world day against trafficking in persons is marked on July 30 every year to raise awareness about the menace of human trafficking and to protect the human rights of the victims.
- It was the first time in 2013 when the United Nations General Assembly designated 30 July as the World Day against Trafficking in Persons.
- The 2020 theme for the World Day Against Trafficking: “Committed to the Cause – Working on the Frontline to End Human Trafficking”.
♦Veteran Bollywood Actor Kumkum Passed Away
- Veteran Bollywood actor Kumkum, who featured in over 100 films and popular songs such as “Kabhi Aar Kabhi Paar” and “Mere Mehboob Qayamat Hogi”, passed away on 29TH July at her residence in Bandra, Mumbai. She was 86.
♦Bollywood action director Parvez Khan passes away
- Bollywood action director Parvez Khan, known for his work in Andhadhun, Johnny Gaddaar and Bullett Raja, has passed away after suffering a massive heart attack. He was 55.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here