Daily GK Update, 30 June 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2020. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Gujarat Govt’s Online Aid ”At One Click” Initiative For MSME
- The Chief Minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani launched the online aid initiative ‘At One Click’ with Rs 1,369 crore for around 13000 Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) (i.e. MSMEs and textile industries) in Gujarat.
- The initiative has been started with Rs 768 crore in bank accounts of 12,247 MSME units and Rs 601 crore aids to industrial units including textile industry in Gujarat.
Note: About Gujarat
- Capital: Gandhinagar
- Chief minister: Vijay Rupani
- Governor: Acharya Devvrat
Banking and Financial
♦Tamil Nadu, World Bank sign loan agreements worth $250 mn to boost affordable housing projects
- The central government, Tamil Nadu state government and the World Bank on 29th June signed loan deals worth $250 million for two projects to help low-income groups in the state get access to affordable housing.
- Aims: The agreements were signed for two projects – $200 million First Tamil Nadu Housing Sector Strengthening Programme and $50 million Tamil Nadu Housing and Habitat Development Project – to strengthen the state’s housing sector policies, institutions, and regulations.
List of World Bank Granted Loan 2020
- USD 400 million: Improve coastal resources in India
- 82 million US dollars (585 crore rupees)-For Himachal Pradesh State Roads Transformation Project.
- $80 million– Govt of Himachal Pradesh for improve water management practices
- $450 million– Supported Atal Bhujal Yojana (ABHY) – National Groundwater Management Improvement Program
- $88 Million– The Government of Assam and the World Bank signed a loan agreement for Help modernize Assam’s passenger ferry sector
- USD 210 Million-State of Maharashtra’s Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project
♦PhonePe partners with ICICI Bank on UPI multi-bank model
- Flipkart-owned PhonePe it has partnered with ICICI Bank on UPI multi-bank model, giving its users the option to create and use multiple UPI IDs with ICICI and Yes Bank”s handles.
- “PhonePe has partnered with ICICI Bank on UPI multi-bank model giving its users the option to create and use multiple UPI IDs with ICICI Bank”s ”@ibl” handle and YES Bank”s ”@ybl” handle on the PhonePe app.
- PhonePe had suffered a service outage for nearly 24 hours that had started after the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) placed Yes Bank on moratorium at that time. Its team had worked overnight with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and ICICI Bank to ensure all its services are up within a day.
♦K K Venugopal reappointed as Attorney General of India for one year
- K K Venugopal was on 29th June reappointed as the Attorney General for India for one year.
- His present three-year term ends on 30th June. “The President is pleased to re-appoint Shri K K Venugopal, Senior Advocate as Attorney General for India for a period of one year we.f.July 1, 2020.
♦UN honours Kerala Health Minister KK Shailaja for her efforts to tackle pandemic
- Kerala’s Health Minister KK Shailaja was honoured by the United Nations for her efforts to tackle the coronavirus pandemic. She was among a few of the world leaders invited to speak on the occasion of the United Nations Public Service Day.
♦Dr Arvind Pandey and Dr. Akhilesh Chandra Kulshreshtha jointly given Prof. P.V. Sukhatme National Award in Statistics
- Dr Arvind Pandey, former Director National Institute of Medical Statistics (NIMS), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and Dr. Akhilesh Chandra Kulshreshtha, Ex-Addl. Director General, MoSPI, Government of India were jointly given the Prof. P.V. Sukhatme National Award in Statistics.
♦Former RBI Governor C. Rangarajan awarded ‘Prof. P. C. Mahalanobis National Award in Official Statistics’
- Former Reserve Bank of India governor C Rangarajan, who was conferred with the first P C Mahalanobis Award in Official Statistics for lifetime achievements on the occasion of the National Statistics Day on 29th June, called upon the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) to put the controversies related to national income at rest.
- He also asked the government to accord statutory recognition to the National Statistical Commission (NSC).
♦Muttiah Muralitharan named Most Valuable Test player of 21st century
- Former Sri Lankan cricketer Muttiah Muralitharan has been named as the Most Valuable Test Player of the 21st Century by the Wisden Cricket Monthly magazine. Data concerning the performance of players had been collected from 2000 to 2020.
- Ravindra Jadeja has been named the Indian Cricket Team’s Most Valuable Test Player (MVP) of the 21st century. Jadeja, who has a MVP rating of 97.3, was rated the second most valuable player of 21st century behind Muralitharan.
♦Kiren Rijiju launches NADA app to help athletes stay updated on banned substances
- Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju on 30th June unveiled National Anti-Doping Agency’s first mobile app to provide information about prohibited substances and their inadvertent use, calling the initiative an important step towards dope-free sports.
- Purpose: The app aims to create a bridge between athletes and the NADA by providing easily accessible information on various aspects of sport, and most importantly about prohibited substances and their inadvertent use which may affect the career of athletes.
♦30th June: International Asteroid Day 2020
- It is also known as International Asteroid Day. The day marks the anniversary of the 1908 Tunguska impact. It also raises awareness about the role of asteroids in the formation of our universe, how their resources can be used in the future, how asteroids provide the way for future exploration, and also how we can protect our planet from the impacts of asteroids.
Revision June Important Day
- 1 June- World Milk Day & Global Day of Parents
- 2 June- International Sex Workers Day & Telangana Formation Day
- 3 June- World Bicycle Day
- 4 June- International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
- 5 June- World Environment Day-
- 7 June- World Food Safety Day
- 8 June-World Brain Tumor Day & World Oceans Day
- 12 June- World Day Against Child Labour
- 14 June- World Blood Donor Day
- 15 June- World Wind Day & World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- 16 June- Martyrdom of Guru Arjan Dev
- 17 June- World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought (International)
- 18 June- Autistic Pride Day and International Picnic Day
- 19 June- World Sickle Cell Awareness Day and World Sauntering Day
- 20 June- World Refugee Day (International)
- 21 June- World Music Day, World Hydrography Day, International Yoga Day and
- 23 June- International Olympic Day , United Nations Public Service Day and International Widow’s Day
- 26 June- International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking & International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here