Daily GK Update 30th September 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2020. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Hurun India Rich list 2020: Mukesh Ambani tops for 9th consecutive year
- India’s business tycoon Mukesh Ambani continues to top the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich list 2020 for the ninth consecutive year with a total wealth of Rs 6,58,400 crore.
- Hinduja Brothers, Hinduja group (Wealth: Rs 1,43,700 crore), Shiv Nadar, HCL Technologies (Wealth: Rs 1,41,700 crore) 2nd and 3rd Position Respectively.
- Rank 2: Hinduja Brothers, Hinduja group (Wealth: Rs 1,43,700 crore)
- Rank 3: Shiv Nadar, HCL Technologies (Wealth: Rs 1,41,700 crore)
- Rank 4: Gautam Adani, Adani group (Wealth: Rs 1,40,200 crore)
- Rank 5: Azim Premji, Wipro (Wealth: Rs 1,14,400 crore)
- Rank 6: Cyrus S Poonawalla, Serum Institute of India (Wealth: Rs 94,300 crore)
- Rank 7: Radhakishan Damani, Avenue Supermarts (Wealth: Rs 87,200 crore)
- Rank 8: Uday Kotak, Kotak Mahindra Bank (Wealth: Rs 87,000 crore)
- Rank 9: Dilip Shanghvi, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries (Wealth: Rs 84,000 crore)
- Rank 10: Cyrus Pallonji Mistry, Shapoor Pallonji group (Wealth: Rs 76,000 crore)
♦Andhra Pradesh CM to launch YSR Jala Kala scheme
- To benefit the small and medium farmers who have no open water source for irrigation, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch YSR Jala Kala on 28th September.
- Aims: Under the scheme, borewells will be dug free of cost to the needy farmers. The scheme is estimated to bring in five lakh acres under cultivation through groundwater irrigation. Around three lakh farmers will be benefitted from YSR Jala Kala, which is estimated to cost Rs 2,340 crore in four years.
Note: ANDHRA PRADESH IN NEWS
- India’s first online Waste Exchange Platform
- YSR Cheyutha” scheme for women’s livelihood
- ‘Jagananna Chedodu’ scheme
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
- Cybercrime awareness programme ‘E-Raksha Bandha’
- YSR Arogyashri scheme
International (Current Affairs)
♦Singapore becomes first to use facial verification in national ID
- Singapore is set to become the first in the world to use facial verification for national identity cards, which will allow citizens to access private and government services.
- The service was earlier tested in a bank, and after its successful trial, it is now being rolled out all over the country.
- “This is the first time that cloud-based face verification has been used to secure the identity of people who are using a national digital identity scheme.
Note: About Singapore
- Currency: Singapore dollar
- Capital: Singapore city
Banking & Financial
♦SBI Card launches new brand campaign ‘Contactless Connections’
- SBI Card announced the launch of its new brand campaign, Contactless Connections that spreads the message that love and care can be shared even during this difficult period where social distancing is the norm.
- Contactless payments, enabled by SBI Card, allow consumers to simply wave their card or phone or scan a QR code to make safe, secure payments, without handing over their card or punching in the PIN.
♦NITI Aayog and Netherlands sign SoI on ‘Decarbonization and Energy Transition Agenda’
- NITI Aayog and Embassy of the Netherlands, New Delhi have signed a Statement of Intent (SoI) on 28 September 2020 in order to support the decarbonization and energy transition agenda to accommodate cleaner and more energy.
- With the SoI, NITI Aayog and the Dutch Embassy seek a strategic partnership to create a platform which will enable a comprehensive collaboration among stakeholders and influencers that also include policymakers, OEMs, industry bodies, private enterprises, and sector experts.
♦General Atlantic to invest ₹3675 crore in Reliance Retail Ventures
- US-based private equity firm General Atlantic will invest Rs 3675 crore in Reliance Retail Ventures for a 0.84 percent stake, the third strategic investment in the retail unit of Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL), within a month.
- In early September, private equity giant Silver Lake Partners had said it would invest Rs 7,500 crore in Reliance Retail Ventures for a 1.75 percent stake.
- Last week, another leading private equity player KKR & Co said it would invest Rs 5550 crore in Reliance Retail Ventures for a 1.28 percent stake.
♦Aamir Khan roped in as brand ambassador for tutoring company Vedantu
- Online live tutoring company Vedantu on 28th September said it has onboarded Bollywood actor Aamir Khan as its brand ambassador.
- Vedantu with its new ad campaign aims to make quality LIVE online learning accessible to every child, every home with India’s best curated teachers.
♦Myntra names Disha Patani as brand ambassador for beauty segment
- E-commerce company Myntra has appointed Disha Patani as its brand ambassador to further consolidate its strong position in the massive and rapidly-growing beauty and personal care (BPC) market in India.
- As per the company, her interactive social media presence, coupled with her style quotient, will help them penetrate wider geographies while driving recall for the category at scale.
Note: List of brand ambassador
- ebikeGo: Harbhajan Singh
- Oakley’s: Rohit Sharma
- Bajaj Allianz: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Paytm First Games (PFG): Sachin Tendulkar
- Great Learning: Virat Kohli
- Acer India: Sonu Sood
- Ceat Tyres: Aamir Khan
♦RBI appoints its director D K Kashyap on board of Dhanlaxmi Bank for 2 yrs
- Private sector Dhanlaxmi Bank on 29th September said the RBI has appointed its General Manager D K Kashyap on the board of the bank for two years.
- The appointment is for a period of two years with effect from September 28, 2020, to September 27, 2022, or till further orders.
♦September 30: International Translation Day
- 30th September is observed by the United Nations as International Translation Day, every year. The primary aim of the day is to celebrate and appreciate the work of language translation professionals.
- These language translator professionals facilitates dialogue, understanding and cooperation.
- Theme 2020- “Finding the words for a world in crisis”.
Recommended for RBI Assistant & SBI Clerk Mains
- Computer Capsule for RBI Assistant Mains 2020 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2020
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
- More Daily Current Affairs Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here