Daily GK Update, 6 July 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2020. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
♦Odisha Govt Launches ‘Balaram Yojana’ To Provide Agricultural Loan To Landless Farmers
- The Odisha government has launched a scheme ‘Balaram’ to provide agricultural credit of Rs 1,040 crore to landless farmers who are facing hardships due to the coronavirus outbreak. Around seven lakh landless cultivators will be benefited from the programme in the next two years.
- Aims: Directed to extend credit facility to the landless farmers on the basis of ‘social collateral’ through joint liability groups (JLGs). The scheme was designed in collaboration with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
Note: About Odisha
- Capital: Bhubaneswar
- Governor: Ganeshi Lal
- Chief minister: Naveen Patnaik
♦Himachal Pradesh becomes First State in India to have LPG Gas Connection in Every Household
- Himachal Pradesh has become the first state in the country to have 100% cent percent households with LPG gas connections, chief minister Jai Ram Thakur said on 6th July.
- Himachal is the first state in the country where every family has a gas connection. Women have got the most relief because of this scheme. The work that women used to do in smoke on the stove is easily done with the help of gas connections.
Note: About HP
- Governor: Bandaru Dattatreya
- Capitals: Shimla (Summer), Dharamshala (Winter)
- Chief minister: Jai Ram Thakur
♦PM Modi to inaugurate Asia’s largest solar plant in Madhya Pradesh on 10th July
- PM Modi To Inaugurate Asia’s Largest 750 MW Ultra Mega Solar Power Plant Situated In Rewa On 10 July. Prime Minister (PM)) Narendra Modi is set to dedicate to the nation Asia’s largest solar power plant situated in Madhya Pradesh (MP)’s Rewa district on 10 July.
Note: About MP
- Capital: Bhopal
- Chief minister: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Governor: Lalji Tandon
♦MP launch ‘Intzaar Aap Ka’ campaign started in order to attract tourists
- In Madhya Pradesh, in order to attract tourists to the tourist places of the state; ‘Intzaar Aap Ka’ means waiting for you campaign has started on social media platforms.
- The Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board has been inviting tourists by describing the characteristics of each tourist destination in an attractive way with that tagline on social media platforms.
♦U.P Chief Minister Inaugurates ‘Mission Vriksharopan-2020’
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on 5th July inaugurated ‘Mission Vriksharopan-2020‘ in Kukarel forest in capital city Lucknow. Under this programme, more than 25 crore saplings will be planted across the state.
- Notably, medicinal, fruit yielding, environmental, shady, fodder, and other important plants of more than 201 species were planted in a day through extensive public participation and interdepartmental coordination.
Note: About UP
- Capital: Lucknow
- Governor: Anandiben Patel
- Chief minister: Yogi Adityanath
♦Karnataka launches Weavers’ Sammaan Yojana
- Karnataka Chief Minister B. S. Yediyurappa launched Weavers Sammaan Yojana on 6th July.
- Aims: Under this scheme, 19,744 handloom weavers in the state will get annual financial assistance of two thousand rupees through Direct Benefit Transfer.
Note: About Karnataka
- Chief minister: B. S. Yediyurappa
- Capital: Bengaluru
- Governor: Vajubhai Vala
International (Current Affairs)
♦India and Afghanistan inks 5 MoUs for the development of educational infrastructure
- India and Afghanistan signed five Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) on July 5, 2020. The MoUs between the two countries have been signed for the development of educational infrastructure in 4 provinces of Afghanistan namely Farah, Nooristan, Kapisa, Badakhshan.
- Projects under the 5 signed MoUs are related to the construction of higher education building, construction of classrooms, and construction of road within Albironi University Campus and are spread across the country- Farah, Badakhshan, Nooristan and Kapisa.
Note: About Afghanistan
- Capital: Kabul
- Currency: Afghan afghani
- President: Ashraf Ghani
♦Jean Castex as the country’s new prime minister of France
- French President Emmanuel Macron has named Jean Castex as the country’s new prime minister, following the resignation of Edouard Philippe. A full government reshuffle is expected later.
Note: About France
- Capital: Paris
- Currencies: Euro
- President: Emmanuel Macron
♦Bayern Munich won 20th German Cup
- Robert Lewandowski passed the 50-goal mark this season as Bayern Munich completed the double with a 4-2 victory over Bayer Leverkusen behind closed doors to win a 20th German Cup on 4th July.
Book and Author
♦Former RBI governor Urjit Patel launched Book Titled ‘Overdraft: Saving the Indian Saver’,
- Titled ‘Overdraft: Saving the Indian Saver’, the book focuses on the non-performing assets (NPAs) issue that has afflicted Indian banking in recent years, its causes and Urjit Patel’s efforts as the RBI Governor in dealing with it.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here