Daily GK Update 7 September 2020, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK Update & daily Current affairs 2020. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Daily Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 / Daily GK Update for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦Vice President Venkaiah Naidu released ‘The State of Young Child in India’ report
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu released the “State of Young Child in India” report. The report was prepared by the Mobile Creches, a policy advocacy organization. The report measured Health and Nutrition in the country.
- The top five high performing states according to Environment Index are Kerala, Goa, Punjab, Sikkim and Himachal Pradesh.
- There are eight states in the country that have scores less than the country’s average in child development. They are Assam, Rajasthan, Meghalaya, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.
♦Assam govt relaunches “SVAYEM” scheme to provide self-employment to youths of state
- In Assam, the State Government re-launched a scheme to provide self-employment to around 2 lakh youths of the state. Known as Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM).
- It would provide 50 thousand rupees each as seed money to selected youths to start business ventures.
- Assam Government is launching the redesigned SVAYEM with a budget of 1,000 crore rupees which will be spent in the next three months without any banking linkage.
Note: About Assam
- Capital: Dispur
- Chief minister: Sarbananda Sonowal
- Governor: Jagdish Mukhi.
Banking and Financial
♦WhatsApp and Cyber Peace Foundation partner to drive cyber safety awareness
- Facebook-owned WhatsApp said it has partnered with Cyber Peace Foundation (CPF) to create awareness on cyber safety among students.
- Aims: The partners aim to reach about 15,000 students in five Indian states, including Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, and Maharashtra by the end of this year, under the first phase of a pan-India programme.
♦Vodafone Idea rebrands itself, to go by brand name “Vi”
- Vodafone Idea Ltd said on 7th September announced that it will go by the brand name “Vi”.
- The Beleaguered telecom operator, announced the rebranding of the company through a virtual platform.
- “A brand with its eyes set on the future, it is built for and around customers. The integration of two brands is a culmination of the largest telecom integration in the world,”.
♦Infosys acquires product design firm Kaleidoscope Innovation
- Global software major Infosys 3rd September announced it has acquired U.S.-based product design firm Kaleidoscope Innovation for $42 million to expand its engineering service offerings in medical devices, consumer and industrial markets across America.
- The Ohio-based firm provides design and development across medical, consumer and industrial markets for making smart products.
Note: About Infosys
- CEO: Salil Parekh
- Headquarters: Bengaluru
- Founders: N. R. Narayana Murthy
♦FADA appoints Vinkesh Gulati as its new President
- The Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations (FADA) has announced the appointment of Vinkesh Gulati as its 35th President for the year 2020-22.
- He succeeds Ashish Harsharaj Kale as the new FADA President.
- FADA: Four regional Auto Trade associations to protect and promote the Indian retail automobile market. It is now a registered body under the Companies Act 1956
Note: About FADA
- Founded: 1964
The four founder members of FADA are:
- The Automobile Dealers Association of Maharashtra, Mumbai
- The Motor Industries Association, Kolkata.
- The Automobile Traders Association, Delhi.
- Motor Vehicles & Allied Industries Association, Chennai.
♦Pierre Gasly won Italian Grand Prix
- AlphaTauri’s-Honda Pierre Gasly (French Driver) on 6th September won the 2020 Italian Grand Prix as Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton finished on the seventh after a time penalty.
- Carlos Sainz Jr. and Lance Stroll hold second and third position respectively.
List of Winner 2020 F1 Race
- Styrian Grand prix– Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes-Britain)
- Austrian Grand Prix– Valtteri Battas (Mercedes-finland)
- Hungarian Grand Prix- Lewis Hamilton
- British Grand Prix -Lewis Hamilton
- F1 70th Anniversary Grand Prix- Max Emilian Verstappen (Netherland)
- Spanish Grand Prix– Lewis Hamilton
- Belgian Grand Prix- Lewis Hamilton
♦7th September: International Day of Clean Air for blue skies
- The very first International Day of Clean Air for blue skies will be held on September 7th, 2020.
- The Day aims to: Raise public awareness at all levels—individual, community, corporate and government—that clean air is important for health, productivity, the economy and the environment.
Revision Important Days and Dates of September
- September 2: Coconut Day
- September 5: Teachers’ Day
- September 5: International Day of Charity
♦Kesavananda Bharati passed away
- Kesavananda Bharti, the head seer of Edneer Mutt in Kerala since 1961 passed away. He was famous for initiating the historic judgement of Supreme Court that “Basic Structure of Constitution” cannot be amended by the Parliament.
- In 1973, Kesavananda had filed a case challenging the Kerala government’s attempts to impose restrictions over the mutt property. In a wafer-thin majority ruling of 7-6, the 13-judge bench pronounced that while Parliament had “wide” powers, it cannot alter the basic structure of the Constitution.
Recommended for RBI Assistant & SBI Clerk Mains
- Computer Capsule for RBI Assistant Mains 2020 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2020
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book|
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
- More Daily Current Affairs Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here