Daily GK Updates : 4 & 5 January 2019, Daily Current Affairs 2020:
Here we are regularly update the Daily GK & Current affairs. If you are preparing for Government Job Exams then it is very important for you to read the Current Affairs 2020, Daily GK Update 2020. All the important updates based on current affairs 2020 are included in this Daily Current Affairs 2020 article. All the serious candidates are advised to bookmark this page and read the GK Update on daily basis. It will help you mug up the important current affairs 2020 for LIC, IBPS, SBI PO, SSC, Railways , SBI Clerk 2020 and State Exam of 2020.
National (Current Affairs)
♦KVIC opens first silk processing plant in Gujarat to boost Patola saree production
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) on 3rd January inaugurated the first silk processing plant at Surendranagar in Gujarat. This would help cut down the cost of production of silk yarn drastically and increase the sale and availability of raw material for Gujarati ‘Patola’ sarees locally.
- The plant has been set up by a khadi institution at a cost of Rs 75 lakh, in which KVIC has contributed Rs 60 lakh.
Note: About Gujarat
- Capital: Gandhinagar
- Cultural Capital: Vadodara
- Governor: Acharya Devvrat
- Chief minister: Vijay Rupani
♦CM Jagan Mohan Reddy to inaugurate YSR Aarogyasri scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will inaugurate YSR Aarogyasri scheme at Eluru in West Godavari district on 3rd January . The scheme will be inaugurated in each district by respective mandal and district officials. Over one crore individuals will be benefited under this new health scheme.
- A total of 2,059 medical ailments have been covered under the scheme. In all, 16,37,230 Aarogyasri cards will be distributed across the State.
- The chief minister has also announced to compensate for wage loss incurred during the post-operative period. With monthly cap of Rs 5,000 Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Care Trust will pay Rs 225 per day for the prescribed recovery period.
Note: About Andhra Pradesh
- Capitals: Amaravati
- Literacy rate: 67.41% (2011)
- Governor: Biswabhusan Harichandan
- Chief minister: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
Banking and Financial
♦India extends USD 75 mn line of credit for solar parks in Cuba
- India has extended a line of credit of USD 75 million (over Rs 500 crore) to Cuba for financing solar parks. An agreement signed between Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) and Banco Exterior De Cuba in July last year came into effect from December 12.
- Under the LoC, the terminal utilisation period is 60 months after the scheduled completion date of the project.
Note: About Cuba
- Capital: Havana
- President: Miguel Díaz-Canel
- Currency: Cuban peso
♦RevFin, PNB MetLife tie up to offer life cover to customers
- RevFin, India’s leading digital lending start up, has partnered with PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (PNB MetLife) to provide protection to the customers through life insurance on their loans.
- Aims: This partnership will support financial inclusion by helping to secure the families of the borrowers against loan repayment burden in the event of the unfortunate demise of the borrower during the loan term.
♦CSC inks pact with Paytm Payments Bank for sale of FASTags
- In a move aimed at realising the government’s vision of cashless and smooth transit at all toll plazas across country, the Common Service Centre has signed a MoU with Paytm for sale of FASTAgs through the last mile network of 3.6 lakh CSCs.
- As per the MoU, CSC and Paytm will jointly aim to sell FASTags. For this, CSC will integrate its platform with Paytm Payments Bank to carry out seamless transactions. The village level entrepreneurs would be trained on conducting paperless and cashless sales.
♦Dubai-based Indian Teen Wins Global Child Prodigy Award for Twin World Records in Singing
- A 13-year-old Indian girl in Dubai has won the 100 Global Child Prodigy Award for singing in most languages during one concert and the longest live singing concert by a child, according to a media report on 3rd
- Sucheta Satish, a student in Dubai Indian High School, can sing in 120 languages.
♦4th January: World Braille Day
- The day is marked remembering the birth anniversary of Louis Braille, the inventor of Braille – for people with visual disabilities. Louis Braille was born on 4th January 1809 in the town of Coupvray in northern France.
- Braille brings written language to the forefront as a critical prerequisite for promoting fundamental freedoms. The system relies on touch to recognize alphabetic and numerical symbols, using six dots to represent each letter and number and even musical, mathematical and scientific symbols.
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here