FCI Assistant 2020 : Salary, Job profile and Career growth
FCI Assistant salary is a handsome salary along with some amazing perks as offered by the Food Corporation of India. The FCI Assistant salary differs as per the location.
However, the allowances vary, depending upon the area of the postings.
Every aspirant should know the details about FCI Assistant salary, FCI Assistant job profile and FCI Assistant career growth, which will create interest and help in the better preparation of the exam.
So, here ambitiousbaba is providing all the details about the FCI Assistant salary, FCI Assistant job description, FCI Assistant career growth etc.
Aspirants can check the details on FCI Assistant Salary, Promotion, career opportunity, job profile, responsibilities etc. below:
♦FCI Assistant Salary
The Assistant in Food Corporation of India takes home a handsome salary along with some amazing perks as offered by the Organisation. The salary of a FCI Assistant differs as per the location. Candidates can check the detail on FCI Assistant Salary by clicking on the link mentioned below.
♦FCI Assistant Salary departments Wise:
|Assistant Grade-II (Hindi)||9900 – 25530|
|Assistant Grade-III (General)||9300 – 22940|
|Assistant Grade-III (Technical)||9300 – 22940|
|Assistant Grade-III (Accounts)||9300 – 22940|
|Assistant Grade-III (Depot)||9300 – 22940|
♦FCI Assistant salary structure Under Different Cities:
- Basic Pay – Rs.9300/-
- DA – Rs.9320/-
- HRA – Rs.930 to Rs.2790/-
- Transport Allowance – Rs.500/-
- Lunch Subsidy – Rs.300/-
Total Deductions – Rs.2300/- (Deductions include Benevolent Fund Recovery, CPF Deduction, Medical Health Scheme Deduction and Employee Fund Contributory Social Security Scheme)
|FCI Post Name||Class A Cities||Class B Cities||Class C Cities|
|Assistant Grade-II (Hindi)||23595||22605||21615|
|Assistant Grade-III (General)||22213||21283||20353|
|Assistant Grade-III (Accounts)||22213||21283||20353|
|Assistant Grade-III (Technical)||22213||21283||20353|
|Assistant Grade-III (Depot)||22213||21283||20353|
- Class A Cities: Metropolitan
- Class B Cities: Other Big Cities
- Class C Cities: Village + Small Cities
♦FCI Assistant perks & Allowance
- Medical Allowance.
- Dearness Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
- Leave Travel Concession
- Festival Advance
♦FCI Assistant : Promotion and Career Opportunity
- Executive Director
- Chief General manager
- General manager
- Deputy general manager
- Assistant general manager
- Assistant Grade-I
- Assistant Grade-II
- Assistant Grade-III
♦FCI Assistant : Job Profile and Responsibilities
- Checks and prepares drawings for work/site details and checks 100% work performed under his charge.
- Rough drawings, site plans and cost estimates of work required to be executed.
- Maintains proper inventory and account of receipts, issues, and balances. make recovery statement for material and other services of FCI for contractor’s accounts and sends the details to their supirior Assistant Manager/Senior Assistant Manager for effecting recovery.
- Records supervice of work done by the contractors/departmental labour and prepares work calculation sheets, lead charts, etc
- Bills, adjustments, transfers, claims, etc
- Submits returns required from time to time.
- Check safety measures against accidents.
- Performs other related works as may be assigned to him.
♦FCI Assistant OFFERS:
- Decent salary
- High career growth
- Lots of perks and other benefits.
Telegram Group: Join
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|