GA Questions asked in RBI Attendant 2021: 9th April 2021
RBI conducted RBI Attendant 2021 exam today i.e. 9th April 2021. here we have provided GA Questions asked in RBI Attendant 2021 . You can check and Tally you GA Questions answer asked in RBI Attendant 2021. Most of the aspirants attend RBI Attendant 2021 mains exam today are eagerly waiting for GA Questions Asked in RBI Attendant 2021 . Below You can check the GA Questions with Answer asked in RBI Attendant 2021.
1. Largest northeastern state: Arunachal Pradesh.
2. Which of the following country is not included in the BRICS Organisation: Singapore.
3. Ellore cave in which state: Maharashtra.
4. Union Cabinet has approved the merger of capital-starved Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) with DBS Bank India.
5. The year 2019 marks 50 years of India’s Bank Nationalisation?: On July 19, 1969, Indira Gandhi who was both Prime Minister and Finance Minister at that time decided to nationalise 14 largest private banks of the country.
6. IPL 2021 how many teams: 8.
7. Who compose Vande Mataram: Bankim Chandra Chatterjee.
8. Mount Abu which state: Rajasthan.
9. Union Bank HQ: Mumbai
10. National Vaccination day: 16 March.
11. Land of Rising Sun: Japan
12. The Largest state of India according to area wise: Rajasthan.
13. All England Open 2021 women winner: Nozomi Okuhara
14. Rakhi Garhi in which state: Haryana.
15. The Backside of the Note image
16. Dilwara Jain Mandir: Rajasthan
17. How many states and union territory of India: 28 and 8.
18. India National Tree: Banyan tree (Ficus bengalensis)
19. Lok Sabha MP Minumum age: 25 years.
20. Finance minister of India: Nirmala Sitharaman
21. MPC Full form: Monetary Policy Committee.
22. Dutee Chand record break by?: Rachita Mistry’s
23. PIN full form: Personal Identification Number.
24. Tea producing State: Assam.
25. National Housing Bank HQ: New Delhi.
26. Highest Military Decoration: Param Vir Chakra.
27. Where is Niagara Falls situated: Canada.
28. Netaji Jayanti, also known as “Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Jayanti” or officially “Parakram Divas”.
29. National Science Day is celebrated in India on 28 February each year to mark the discovery of the Raman effect by Indian physicist Sir C. V. Raman.
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Click Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|