GIPSA Promotion Exam : Examination Structure
The GIPSA promotional exam pattern must be familiar to you before you begin your preparation.
Here we are providing the Exam Pattern of the GIPSA Promotion Exam scale 1 to 5. Candidates need to read the “GIPSA Promotion Exam scale 1 to 5: Examination Pattern” article so that they can get a clear idea about the exam pattern.
Here, we’ll take a closer look at the GIPSA Promotion Exam scale 1 to 5: Examination Pattern. This way, you won’t have any questions about the GIPSA Promotion Exam scale 1 to 5: Examination Pattern.
Candidates can check the exam pattern and Syllabus of GIPSA Promotion Exam scale 1 to 5 from here.
The Officers of the Public Sector General Insurance Companies (PSGICs) in the cadre of Scale I, Scale-II, Scale-III and Scale-IV who have applied for promotion under ‘Fast Track Channel’ under Para 14A & 14B of the Promotion Policy for Officers, 2006 in the PSGICs are required to appear for the Pre-Promotional Examination which is conducted through online mode.
This Information Handout contains information and important instructions pertaining to the structure of the Examination and various aspects of conduct of the Examination. All the Officers
concerned in Scale I, II, III & IV of PSGICs are advised to carefully read the Handout as it will help & facilitate them in preparing for the Examination and attempting the questions in a right manner.
STRUCTURE OF THE EXAMINATION:
For all Cadres of Officers in Scale I / II / III / IV, the Examination will comprise of Seven (07) Sections containing the Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions as in table
- Out of the Seven (07) Sections, the candidate is required to answer any Four (04) Sections of his/her choice.
- Every Section contains 30 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions, each with four alternatives Answers.
- The Candidate will have the option to view the questions and the alternative answers in English or Hindi.
- The Candidate is required to select the most appropriate alternative to answer a question.
- A Candidate is required to answer any 25 questions (out of 30 questions) in each Section and a total of 100 questions from the four Sections, selected by him / her. The candidate will not be allowed by the system to attempt more than 25 questions in a section. If he / she attempts to answer the 26th question, the system will generate an error message and the candidate will be required to deselect one of the previously answered 25 questions.
- Total Time : 120 Min
- Each question carries 01 mark. For every correct answer 01 mark will be awarded. However, there will also be a penalty for wrong answers. For each wrong answer, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
- In case any candidate attempts more than 04 Sections, the 04 best scored sections will be taken into consideration for compiling his/her final score. The candidate can attempt any 25 questions in every section.
- The candidates with following benchmark disabilities will be allowed compensatory time of 40 minutes:
a) Blindness (VI),
b) locomotor disability – both arm affected (OC – BA),
c) cerebral palsy (CP),
d) have physical limitation to write (LW) as certified by Chief Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon / Medical Superintendent of a Government health care institution.
|GIPSA Promotion Exam MAHACOMBO : Complete Video Course & Mock Tests for GIPSA Officer Scale 1 to 5 (6 Subjects)
||Click Here (in Hindi)|
|GIPSA Officer Scale 1 to 5 COMBO Mock Test||Click Here|
|Complete Video Course for GIPSA Officer Scale 1 to 5||Click Here|