GK Questions Asked in SSC CHSL exam 2020 :
As you all know that Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Conducted SSC CHSL 2020 exam from 16th March 2020. So Here we Came out with GK Questions Asked in SSC CHSL Exam in All Shifts. Candidates Who have appeared in the exam can check the GK?GA Questions Asked in SSC CHSL exam. and you can check your correct or wrong attempts from below. Check the GK Questions Asked in CHSL exam here.
♦SSC CHSL 17th March 1st shift GK questions
- Who is the current chairman of BCCI?- Sourav Ganguly
- Which of the following are water-soluble Vitamins?- Vitamin B & C
- Which is the largest river island in the world?- Majuli Island
- Flagella is a locomotive organ of which of the following?- Protozoa/ Bacteria
- Where is the tomb of Sher Shah Suri located?- Sasaram, Bihar
- What is the number of base units in the international system of units?- Seven
- What is the weight of Chandrayaan 2?- 2379 kg
- Which of the following rulers belong to the Chola dynasty?- Rajendra Chola,
- How many seats are there in UP’s Lok Sabha are there?- 80 seats
- Who was appointed as CEO of YES Bank?- Prashant Kumar
- International Ozone Layer Day?- 16 September
- Where is the Rail Coach Factory?- Kapurthala
- Highest waterfall in India?- Kunchikal Falls.
- Who is the young grandmaster of chess?-Sergey Karjakin
- Founders of Twitter:Jack Dorsey
- UNICEF Founded: 11 December 1946
- Kerala, God’s Own Country: Shashi Throor
- What is Nibble?- Storage
- Chola Kings built which Temple: Brihadisvara
- Sachin first century after how many matches- 78
- Padma Prize of 2019?
- Water Soluble Viamin?
- 6th Schedule related 1 Question?
- Atal Pension Yojna 2017?
♦SSC CHSL 17th March 2nd Shift 2020
- Karnamalleshwari received Padma Shri in which year?-1999
- The current Legislative Assembly speaker of Jharkhand?- Ravindra Nath Mahto
- What is the atomic number of copper?-29
- Which country’s PM received Noble Peace Prize?- Ethiopia
- Who decides Minimum Support Price(MSP)?- Department of Agriculture and Co-operation, Government of India
- Who is the founder of Pal Rajya?-Gopal
- Duration of 12th Five Year Plan?-2012-17
- In which year was Rashtrapati Bhawan finished/completed?-1931
- Pullela Gopichand Academy located at?- Hyderabad
- What is the value of g (gravity)?- 9.8 m/s2 (ambitiousbaba)
- Book Based on Narendra Modi life? Ans- ‘Karmayoddha Granth’
- Congress was founded by whom?- Allan Octavian Hume, Dadabhai Naoroji, Dinshaw Edulji Wacha
- How many districts of Ladakh?-2
- Satyamev Jayate taken from which Upanishad? Ans- Mundaq Upanishad
- Hirakud Dam located in which state?- Odisha
- Kumaon Himalayas located between which 2 rivers?- Satluj and Kali
- The “era of Darkness” book is written by?- Shashi Tharoor
- HQ of south-west Railway located at?- Hubballiin Karnataka
- Vitamin B complex contains how many vitamins?
♦SSC CHSL 17th March 3rd Shift
- Nazma sagar dam is located in which state?- Telangana
- Peacock national sanctuary located in?- Karnataka.
- Who is the Miss World 2019?- Toni-Ann Singh
- Who got Nobel prize literature in 2019?- Peter Handke
- Ibrahim Lodhi become sultan in which year?- 1517
- How many windows are there in hawa Mahal?-953
- Find isobar from the following?-
♦18th March SSC CHSL shift-1 Asked GK Question
- Financial Emergency comes under which act?- 360 act
- Who got Noble Prize in Physics?-Jim Peebles, Michel Mayor, Didier Queloz
- Hard disk is the part of?-unit
- Gigabyte is equals to ____MB- 1024
- Who won the Dada phalke Awards 2020- Amitabh bachhan
- Chief of the defence staff (Indian Army)- Bipin Rawat
- Which country is the largest producer of Uranium?- Kazakhstan
- Which scheme is related to development of micro units by modi?
- Third edition of Khelo India held? Guwahati
- Who won Women’s world chess champion 2019- Ju Wenjun(China)
- who invented dynamite- Alfred Nobel
- RBI Deputy Governor – NS Vishwanathan
- Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy Related To Which Sport? Cricket
- Kathak Dance Is Related To Which State? UP
- Inventor Of Photoelectric Ray? Rudolph Hertz
- Venue Of Asean Youth Games 2021? Shantou, China
♦SSC CHSL 18th MARCH 2020 2nd shift
- Sambhar Lake?- Rajasthan
- Bhartiye vigyan congress 2020- Banglore
- One question asked from Lok nritya
- Who is the “National Secretary Guard”- Anup Kumar Singh
- Which bank get nationalised in 1949?- RBI
- Which of the following is the Oldest Hill range?- Aravalli range
- Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia Ahmed got Nobel peace prize for?- “achieve peace and international cooperation”. Ambitiousbaba
- 107th science Congress theme?- Science and Technology: Rural Development”\
- Which of the following river flows into Bay of Bengal?- Mahanadi, Godavari,
- Krishna, and Kaveri (Cauvery) on the west and the Ganges (Ganga) and
- Brahmaputra on the north—flow into the Bay of Bengal.
- Who got person of the year 2019?- Greta Thunberg
- ICC ODI player of the year?- Rohit Sharma
♦SSC CHSL 18th March 3rd Shift
- Who is head of government in the state-
- Smiriti Mandhana related with which game- Cricket
- Who becomes first education minister after independence- Maulana Abul kamal Azad
- What is Makar Sankarnti called in Gujarat: Uttaryan
- Who is ICC Test of the year- Pat Cummins
♦SSC CHSL 19th March 1st Shift
- Who was the first chief election commissiner of India- Sukumar Sen
- In which year Allahabad treaty was singed- 1765
- What is invested 3rd Generation computer- IC
- What is Chemical Formula- C4H10
- How many types of seismic wave are there? Two (Body wave and surface wave)
- World’s largest arena for Hockey?-The Bell Centre
- Types of seismic zones in India?- 4
- Question from Battle of Buxer?
- Time spend by which women in space is longest?-Astronaut Christina Koch
- If president dies who will replace his position?- Vice Pesident
- Shri Rang Pathnam is situated on bank of which river?- Kaveri
- 2nd Five Year plan?-1956-61
- How many Grand Slams in a year?- 4
- 6th Schedule related to?-The Sixth Schedule of the Constitution deals with the administration of the tribal areas in the four northeastern states of Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura and Mizoram as per Article 244.
- Jog Falls Karnataka
- Who is known as National Father?M. Gandhi
- Who is the founder of Ram Krishna Mission?-Swami Vivekananda
- Who is the Director of the “Chappak” movie?-Meghna Gulzar
- What is the chemical name of “Sea Salt”?
♦SSC CHSL 19TH March 2nd Shift
- GST comes under which amendment?- GST = Goods & Service Tax , was introduced by the Constitution Amendment Bill 122, and when successfully passed it was named as 101 Act.
- The phylum to which prokaryotic cell belong?
- Lipulekh pass connects which two states?- Border between Uttarakhand, India and Tibet, China
- Which key is used for help of computer?-F1
- Type of music?
- Who was 13th president of India?- Pranab Mukherjee
Keep Watching this Space for Regular Updates…..
Telegram Group: Join
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|