How to apply for the EWS certification?
You have noticed that the difference in cut-offs of general and EWS category is quite large. In some of the previous examinations, it is also being noticed that in some states the cut-off of EWS is even lower than the OBC category. So, we advise you to take advantage of this opportunity if you are eligible for the EWS category.
Here we will discuss in detail about the EWS category reservation and how to apply for the EWS certification?
♦What is EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Certificate?
- The Central government in 2019 announced a scheme under which the economically weaker segments in the General category will likewise get the advantage of the reservation like other categories.
- A number of jobs are provided by the Central and the State Government throughout the year in which you will get the benefit of this reservation.
- If you come into the EWS category, then you must make your EWS certificate. So, that you can get a 10% reservation under EWS category in Central and state employments.
♦Eligibility criteria for EWS certificate
- People under General Category (that means people who don’t fall under the plan of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs) and whose family has a gross yearly income less than ₹8 lakhs (Rupees eight lakh just) are eligible for the benefit of reservation under EWS category.
- Here, Family Income should include earnings from all sources such as salary, farming, business, Profession etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application.
- Also, persons whose family owns or possesses any of the following assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income : –
- 5 acres of agricultural land and above;
- Residential at of 1000 sq ft. and above;
- Plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities;
- Residential, plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities
♦How to apply for EWS Certificate
- Download the EWS Certificate Format.
- Fill up all the required information.
- Paste a passport size photograph.
- Attach all the required documments.
- Submit this application to your nearest Tahsil/Block Office.
♦Documents Required for EWS Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Property Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Pan Card
- Bank Statement
Note: EWS Certificate Validity – The EWS Certificate or Economicaly Weaker Section Certificate will be valid for one year.
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here