How to Prepare Banking Awareness : know all about Banking Awareness
What is banking awareness?
- Banking awareness is a part of the general awareness section of banking exam. It deals with rules and provisions of working of a bank.
How is banking awareness important?
- Banking awareness is an easy to target portion which could not be eliminated while preparation as it includes the working provisions and rules of the bank. It is a topic that a candidate should prepare for, it will help in exams, interviews and also while pursuing the actual job.
What is the syllabus?
- Some topic that banking awareness includes History of Banking, banking terms, Marketing of Banking Products, Functions of Banks, Banks and their taglines, schemes, committees related to banking, headquarters of the bank, some Banking news related, apps launched by banks, new schemes etc.
- Question from these topics and the section is asked in every banking exam carrying a range of weightage. Banking awareness is asked in exams of all the banking post with varying syllabus and weightage.
How do we help you with banking awareness section?
- The syllabus of this section is very limited and you don’t need to study it extensively, there are harder topics on which you need to focus on. So, we are helping you with regular YouTube classes, compiled PDF form of study notes and Banking Awareness Mock test.
- We have systematically arranged basic level banking awareness and aptitude notes and study material for aspirants of IBPS, SBI Bank Clerical and PO Examinations
What is the difficulty level in banking awareness?
- The banking awareness section is not so vast. And the General Awareness section in the bank exams is one of the most scoring sections as no calculations or solutions are required in this section so candidates can easily score high in this section and increase their overall marks. It is completely based on facts so candidates can just mark out the options.
Banking Awareness Class Study Plan
|Class-1||RBI, Subsidiaries of RBI, NABARD, NHB, ECGC||7-June-2020||Click here|
|Class-2||State Bank of India, Exim Bank of India, Payment Bank, Co-operative Banks, Regional Rural Banks, Small Finance Banks||9-June-2020||Click here|
|Class-3||Banking Ombudsman||11-June-2020||Click here|
|Class-4||Capital Market & Money Market||14-June-2020||Click here|
|Class-6||Negotiable Instrument, Mutual Fund, Money Laundering||18-June-2020||Click here|
|Class-7||Types of Cheque||21-June-2020||Click here|
|Class-8||Types of Account||23-June-2020||Click here|
|Class-9||Types of Payment Cards, Fund transfer services||25-June-2020||Click here|
|Class-10||Basics of Bond and their Types & Features||28-June-2020||Click here|
|Class-11||PARA Banking, Retail banking, Green Banking, Core banking Solution||30-June-2020||Click here|
|Class-12||Initial Public Offering (IPO), Mortgage, Unified Payments Interface||2-July-2020||Click here|
|Class-13||Call Money, Notice Money, Priority Sector Lending||5-July-2020||Click here|
|Class-14||Basel Norms 1,2 and 3||7-July-2020||Click here|
|Class-15||Cheque Truncation System (CTS), Assets and Liabilities of A Bank, Bancassurance, Shadow banking system||9-July-2020||Click here|
|Class-16||SARFAESI ACT, 2002, Non-performing asset||12-July-2020||Click here|
|Class-17||Skimming, Proportional reserve system,Minimum Reserve System||14-July-2020||Click here|
|Class-18||Camels rating, Bank Credit Operations, CIBIL||16-July-2020||Click here|
|Class-19||LIBOR & MIBOR, SWIFT Codes for banks||19-July-2020||Click Here|
|Class-20||GDP, Forex Market, Currency Swap||21-July-2020||Click here|
Let’s visit and start journey!!! Wish you all the very best.
Feel Free to Write to us at email@example.com or in Comment Section for Any Query/Doubt/Suggestion.