Banking and insurance exam preparation 2021 with ambitiousbaba.com
Banking and insurance exams for 2021 will now line up and the vacancies will come one after another. To ace the exams, the students have to be prepared for that.
We, Ambitiousbaba have always been the guide, that all the students want in the journey of their government exam preparation. In continuation to that, we are here providing a one-stop guide to prepare for the banking and insurance exams in 2021.
Here we will talk about how to prepare for the banking and insurance exam in 2021, one by one about each particular section.
How to Prepare for Current affairs?
You can totally rely on us for current affairs. We provide a wide variety of study materials, daily MCQ, videos, PDFs, etc.
- Read daily current affairs from our website. (Click here for the link)
- Watch our daily current affairs YouTube sessions. (Click here for the link)
- After that, give daily Current affair MCQs from our website and app. (Click here for the link)
- You can also subscribe to us for the Yearly current affairs package. (Click here for the link)
- Read Monthly Current affairs PDF 3 formats (One-liners, 200+ Mcq and The Hindu Review) Click here
- 15 days Before Exam Read Ambitiousbaba GA Capsule (totally User Friendly Capsule)
How to Prepare for Static GK?
For static GK, first of all, watch topic-wise static GK YouTube videos by Kriti Mam on our YouTube Channel. (Click here for the link)
After watching our videos, Read the state-wise and topic-wise PDFs.
- State-wise static GK –link
- Topic-wise static GK- link
- Aatmanirbhar static GK 500 MCQ practice E-book (Click here for the link)
- After completing the videos and PDFs, go for the mock tests. (Click here for the link)
How to Prepare for Banking Awareness?
Banking and Financial awareness is the most important part of the General Awareness section in the exams.
- We provide very detailed and user-friendly videos on our YouTube channel. (Click here for the link)
- Watch the videos first and then read our Banking Awareness Aatmanirbhar capsule PDFs. (Click here for the link)
- Also, give mock tests for better preparation of the Banking Awareness topic. (Click here for the link)
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude?
For Quant preparation, first of all, watch our YouTube videos. (Click here for the link)
- Also, give mock tests for better preparation of the Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Test. (Click here for the link)
We provide quality materials for the preparation of Quantitative aptitude.
- Solve our topic-wise PDFs for Quantitative aptitude. (Click here for the link)
- We have also a high-level PDF of Quants called the Aatmanirbhar Series. Must solve these Quant problems. (Click here for the link)
How to Prepare for Reasoning?
- You can prepare Reasoning from our free YouTube Videos. Here you can learn all the concepts from basic to high level. (Click here for the link)
After that practice more and more questions on the puzzle and seating arrangements.
- Solve our topic-wise PDFs for reasoning. (Click here for the link)
How to Prepare for English?
- If you want to ace this section, then, first of all, you have to learn all the English Grammar rules. We provide topic-wise PDFs for the English Grammar rule. (Click here for the link)
- After that reading articles and learning daily Vocabulary is a must for the English section. Watch daily “The Hindu Vocab” videos by Kriti mam with Tricks to easily remember the vocabularies. This will boost up your English Language Knowledge. (Click here for the link)
- Also, you can read Daily vocab from our website. (Click here for the link)
Online Mock Tests
The most important part of the preparation is giving mock tests. Mock tests give you an overall revision of the syllabus and filter the syllabus to the most important topics. The mock test could be taken as a pre-exam that gives the candidate a reality check that where do they stand in the competition and finds out the loopholes which need to be filled before exams.
We provide actual exam-level mock tests (neither tough nor easy).
We suggest you our Bank and Insurance MahaCombo Yearly mock test subscription which contains all the banking and insurance exams. Our Bank and Insurance Yearly mock test package contains actual exam level mock, and also includes both prelims and mains mock with updated questions. (Click here for the link)
Download Current Affairs App:
Complete list of Test Series covered in the “All Banking Exams Test Series for 2021-22” is given below:
|Exam Covered 2021-22||Number of Mock Tests|
|SBI PO Prelims||15|
|SBI PO Mains||10|
|SBI Clerk Prelims||15|
|SBI Clerk Mains||10|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims||15|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains||10|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims||15|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Mains||10|
|IBPS PO Prelims||15|
|IBPS PO Mains||10|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims||15|
|IBPS Clerk Mains||10|
|RBI Assistant Prelims||15|
|RBI Assistant Mains||10|
|LIC AAO Prelims||15|
|LIC AAO Mains||10|
|LIC Assistant Prelims||15|
|LIC Assistant Mains||10|
|NIACL AO Prelims||15|
|NIACL AO Mains||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude Section-Wise||30|
|Topic-Wise (Quantitative Aptitude)||15|
|Arithmetic Data Interpretation||10|
|Memory Based Mock (Prelims)||10|
|Static Awareness (GK)||15|
|Hindi Language for RRB||20|
|Current Affairs (Weekly Tests)||50|
|Topic Wise General Awareness Capsule Tests (Mains exam only)||15 (for Each Exam)|
|Other Banking Exams (Excepts SO)|