SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Preparation Guide
How to Prepare for SBI Clerk Pre 2021 : Follow these Guidance to crack in 1 shot. Nowadays, who does not like to work in a bank like SBI, all the candidates work day and night to get recruited in SBI. Both career and a good salary in SBI attract the younger generation. Every year, thousands of SBI recruitments come out, in which lakhs of people apply.
By applying for SBI recruitment and only sitting in the exam, you cannot get a bank job, for this, you have to work hard and apart from working hard, you also need the necessary guidance related to the SBI exam.
Therefore, here you are being acquainted with all the necessary information related to the SBI Clerk 2021 Examination, which you can read carefully and prepare for the SBI Clerk 2021 Examination to succeed.
Some important tips to clear the SBI clerk exam:
- Make a timetable for each subject. Follow this timetable created by you daily. Because every topic is important for you in the exam, so give equal time to all subjects.
- Questions related to current affairs and general knowledge are also asked in bank exams, for the preparation of this, you should read English newspapers daily. It will solve two purposes one Current Affairs and the other, reding habit for help in English Section.
- Before preparing for the exam, understand the exam pattern. If you understand the exam pattern once, then you will be able to prepare for the exam in a very good way.
- Take a self-test, it will let you know whether you are ready for the exam or not, that is how much you have prepared for the exam. And the section in which you have not been prepared, you will know through this self-test.
- Before the exam and during the exam, maintain your self-confidence. Because many times we get very tense about the exam, due to which we leave the questions we know, so do not let the tension dominate you.
- If you focus daily on all the important tips given, then you will definitely be able to achieve success in the SBI Clerk Examination.
Giving mock tests is a very important part of the preparation.
- Toughen your weaker section.
- Examine the syllabus and mark out the most important topics for last-minute revision.
Note: It is important to practice with the mocks whose level is similar to the level of the actual exam because the level of questions in the Prelims examination is easy and cut-offs are high.
Giving mock tests for prelims which have high-level mains question in pre mock can demotivate you.
Section-wise Preparation Strategy:
Reasoning, English, quantitative aptitude are the main pillars of the Prelims examination. You need to have a command on these subjects. For the Prelims exam, you don’t need to practice tough and lengthy questions because in prelims very easy questions are asked. They just try to test your speed there in the Prelims.
1. Reasoning for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021
You must know about the importance of puzzles in banking exam. It covers a key weightage in the reasoning section of the Banking exams. Just solve 2-3 puzzles & seating arrangements and practice 15-20 miscellaneous questions daily (we provide reasoning questions daily on our website).
Fix the number of questions you will be solving (at least 15-20 every day). It will help you enormously during the exam.
- Click here to Download Reasoning PDFs
- Click here for Reasoning Classes
- Click here to Subscribe Section Wise Reasoning Test Series
2. Quantitative aptitude for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021
Try to learn the trick that could be applied to a range of questions, not a single trick for one question and another trick for another question. (Maths YouTube link) Fasten your calculation speed.
To increase speed in Quant, you can do the following:
- On a daily basis, create 25 ques. each of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division and try to solve them fast.
- Remember tables up to 25 at least.
- Remember squares (up to 30) and cubes (up to 20). After remembering these, practice short tricks for evaluating squares (up to 125), square roots, and cube roots,
- Remember Fraction to percentage values.
These are the basic practice you must do before going to the next step.
- After you have done all this, then start solving 20 simplifications questions on a daily basis (all of the above pre-requisites will help in this).
- Also, practice the Missing and Wrong number series (15 ques. each) daily.
- After this solve questions from Arithmetic.
- Practice as many questions, you can.(Maths link)
- Click here to Download Quantitative Aptitude PDFs
- Click here for Quantitative Aptitude Classes
- Click here to Subscribe Topic Wise Quant Test Series
Note: You will have to work on both your speed and accuracy. But you have to keep in mind that in the Prelims examination speed matters a lot. Increase your speed in Reasoning and Quant.
3. English for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021
Read English newspapers is the best way to prepare the English section. It will also help in your current affairs preparation. You can follow The Hindu newspaper and to save your time you can follow this (The Hindu Editorial Vocab) and note down daily updated The Hindu vocabulary from here.
- Read an English novel.
- Keep a pocket dictionary with you.
- Daily practice RC, jumbles, sentence correction, errors, etc. from here (English PDFs).
|Cloze Test Quiz||Error Detection Quiz||Fillers Quiz|
|Para Jumble Quiz||Reading Comprehension Quiz||Phrase Replacement Quiz|
|Miscellaneous Quiz||English Grammar Rule||
SBI Clerk Educational Qualification
In order to participate in the State Bank of India Clerk Examination, it is mandatory for the candidate to graduate from a recognized university, so the candidate can apply for the post of clerk only after passing the graduation.
SBI Clerk Exam Age Limit
The minimum age of general category candidates participating in SBI clerk recruitment is 20 years and the maximum age is 28 years.
Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates (SC / ST Candidates) will be given a relaxation of 5 years in age and 3 years for OBC candidates.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern
Written test for SBI Clerk is conducted online, and has two stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
This exam consists of 100 questions and each question is of 1 mark and the time duration for solving the question paper in the preliminary examination is of 1 hour.
The Preliminary Examination mainly consists of 3 subjects –
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
This exam consists of 190 questions and the entire question paper is of 200 marks and the time duration for solving the question paper in the main examination is 160 minutes.
The main examination mainly consists of 4 subjects –
|Reasoning||40 marks||45 minutes|
|English Language||40 marks||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 marks||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||40 marks||35 minutes|
SBI Clerk Exam related FAQs
Q. What should be the minimum age of a candidate to appear in the SBI Clerk Examination?
Ans: The minimum age of a candidate to appear in the SBI Clerk Examination should be 20 years.
Q. What should be the maximum age of a candidate to appear in the SBI Clerk Examination?
Ans: The maximum age of a candidate to appear in the SBI Clerk Examination should be 28 years.
Q. What should be the maximum age for OBC candidates to appear in SBI Clerk Examination?
Ans: The maximum age for candidates of the OBC category to appear in the SBI Clerk examination should be 31 years.
Q. What should be the maximum age for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates to appear in SBI Clerk Examination?
Ans: The maximum age for SC / ST candidates should be 33 years to appear in the SBI Clerk Examination.
Q. What should be the minimum educational qualification for appearing in SBI Exam?
Ans: For appearing in the SBI examination, the candidate must be a graduate.
Q. How many stages are there in the SBI Clerk recruitment exam?
Ans: There are the following stages in the recruitment of SBI Clerk:
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
- Document Verification
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|