IBPS SO IT Officer Previous Year Questions:
As the IBPS has already released the result for the IBPS SO Prelims exam. Candidates who have cleared Prelims exam of IT Officers are going to attend IBPS SO IT Officers Mains exam. In IBPS SO IT Officers Mains Exam they asked Professional Knowledge Objective questions. here we are compiling some IBPS SO IT Professional knowledge Previous year questions. you can attempt IT Officers previous year questions here before going to attend real exam. You can get the idea of IT Officers questions.
1.Which of the following is a key function of a firewall?
e) None of these
2.A(n) ___________ converts and executes one statement at a time.
e) None of these
3.You cannot link Excel worksheet data to a Word document
a) with the right drag method
b) with the hyperlink
c) with the copy and paste buttons on the standard commands
d) with the copy and paste special commands
e) None of these
4.The general term “peripheral equipment” is used for_________
a) any device that is attached to a computer system
b) large scale computer systems
c) a program collection
d) other office equipment not associated with a desktop computer
e) None of these
5.If a memory chip is volatile, it will
a) explode if exposed to high temperature
b) lose its contents if current is turned off
c) be used for data storage only
d) be used to both read and write data
e) None of these
6.The CMM Level at which measurable goals for quality and productivity are established in
7.When you will visit websites spyware may be substantially downloaded. This is called a
b)Drive – by download
d)Drive – in download
e) Spy Lot
8.Malicious software is known as
9.A data structure where elements can be added or removed at either end but not in the middle is called
10.Which of the following are placeholders for literal value in a SQL query being sent to the database
a)reduction and resolution variables
11.In TPS systems, an output that signifies that a specific transaction has taken place is called a (n)
12._____is the process whereby media files such as a video start playing as they are downloading
- Which of the following statements about Stacks is incorrect?
a)New nodes can only be added to the top of the stack
b)Stacks can be implemented using linked lists
c)Stacks are first – in, first – out data structures
d)The last node (at the bottom) of a stack has a null(0) link
e)stacks are very useful
14.The UML designation for a public class member is
a)the symbol @
b)the symbol #
c)the minus symbol (-)
d)The plus symbol (+)
e)The word public
15.What type of join is needed when you wish to include rows that do not have matching values?
a)Equi – join
- A home page is
a)The web page that identifies a website
b)A webpage you eventually reach by clicking a series of hyperlinks
c)A webpage created by an individual home user, as opposed to the one created by a corporation
d)The last page of the website
e)The web page you like to visit the most
- A network covering a large geographic area is usually referred to as a(n)
a)Huge area network
b)Wide area network
d)local area network
- Frame relay____
a)Does not use error correction routines
b)Is used by facsimile machines
c)Uses error – correction routines
d)Does not work weel on the internet
e)Is an outdated technology
- The design tool used to illustrate the logic of a new computer software logic diagram that uses symbols to represent program elements is called a (n)
a)Data logic chart
b)Data flow diagram
c)Software logic diagram
d)System flow chart
e)Entry relationship illustration
- A web facility that helps to find sites with the information and / or services that is desired is
b)The top inner domain
c)A search engine
d)A network access point
- When new data are to be inserted into a data structure but there is not available space ; this situation is usually called
- A is an acrylic diagraph, which has only node with in – degree 0, and other nodes have in degree 1.
a)Dis – joint tree
b)Direction oriented tree
- Which of the following are true of XML ?
a)XML is too complicated.
b)XML is difficult to learn
c)XML is a set of tags designed to tell browsers how to display text on a webpage
d)XML is a set of rules for creating tags to describe data
e)XML is a set of tags designed to tell browsers how to display images on a webpage
- Which of the following forms does not describe parallel ATA devices?
b)IOE and DOE
- Maps domain name to their IP addresses.
a)Wi – Fi
- Every host computer on the internet has a (n)
a)Similar IP address
b)Unique 10 – digit number
c)Common name and number
d)Unique IP address
e)Unique 15 – digit number
- Which of the following are five built – in functions provided by SQL?
a)SUM, AVG, MIN, MAX, NAME
b)MIN, MAX, MULT, DIV, NAME
c)SUM, AVG, MULT, DIV, MIN
d)SUM, AVG, MIN, MAX, MULT
e)COUNT, SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN
- Common Gateway Interface (CGI) is which of the following?
a)An interface that accepts and returns data that may be written in SQL
b)A small program that executes within other application and is stored on the server
c)A small program that executes within other application and is stored on the client
d)A small program that executes within other application and is stored on the client or the server
e)An interface that accepts and returns data that may be written in any language that produces executable file
- Which of the following wildcard masks is most useful for matching all IP packets in subnet 10.1.128.0, mask 255.255.255.0?
- Which of the following is not a testable Web App security element?
b)Authentication and Encryption
- Are two Important technologies for developing the Semantic web
a)XML and RDF
b)XML and HTML
c)RDF and HTML
d)Wi-Fi and RDF
e)Wi-Fi and XML
- In what kind of storage, we can easily insert, delete, concatenate and reaarange substrings?
- Web Pages can be created using
a)Only Web authoring software
b)Only macromedia Dreamweaver
c)Any Word processor
d)Only Microsoft products
e)Only Microsoft Front Page
- Which of the following techniques provides redundancy by using two disks and two controllers?
b)Disk striping with parity
d)Drive mirroring and disk striping
- ____Is the term for the use of deception to get someone’s sensitive information
- In addition to an internet connection, which of the following is needed to?
a) Telnet client
c) Mail client
d) HP client
e) Web browser
- A DBMS performs several important functions that guarantee the integrity and consistency of the data in the database. Which of the following is not one of those functions?
a) Data integrity management
b) Data reports
c) Security and storage management
d) Data storage management
e) Security management
- A procedural program stores in a collection of variables and a set of performs operations on it.
a) Parameters ; arguments
b) Data ; functions
c) Assets ; actions
d) Strings ; operators
e) Numbers ; arguments
- Which of the following is the phase of SDLC in which the identified requirements are incorporated into the new system’s design
b) Physical Layout
c) Requirement design
d) Systems design
e) System blueprint
- What does DLCI stand for?
a) Data Link Circuit Identifier
b) Data Link Connection interrupt
c) Data Link Connection Indicator
d) Data Link Circuit Indicator
e) Data Link Connection Identifier
- What standard Java Package is used to move the cursors?
a) Javax swing
b) Java cio
c) Java lo
d) Java facio
e) Java awt event
- A communications medium where data are transformed into lights pulses is
a) Coaxial cable
b) Optical fibre
d)twisted – pair cable
- Is a standard for security that is inclined at the network or packet processing layer of network communications, as opposed to the application layer.
d)S – HTTP
- Locking may cause which of the following problems?
c)Versioning and Deadlock
e)Erroneous updates and deadlock
- Which of the following is not a WebApp Interface mechanism ?
d)Cookies and Links
- ______is one of the older and slowest methods an intruder might use to scan a network to determine which of a range of IP addresses map to live hosts.
e)Brute force cracking
- Which of the following is used to create and delete views and relations within tables?
a) SQL Data Identification Language
b) SQL Data Identification and Manipulation Language
c) SQL Data Relational Language
d) SQL Data Definition Language
e) SQL Data Manipulation Language
- Criminal hacking is called
b) A virus
c) A trojan horse
d) A worm
- Backword recovery is which of the following?
a)Where the before – images are applied to the database
b) Where the after – images and a = before – images are applied to the database.
c) Where the after – images are applied to the database
d) Continuing without any recovery
e) Switching to an existing copy of the database
50.________is the integration of economic, social, cultural and ecological facets of life, enabled by information technologies.
a) Business environment
51._______ is the process and tools used by managers and executives with the support of the project team to manage employee resistance.
a) Resistance management
b) Change management
c) Detailing management
d) Probing management
e) Blasting management
- A cross life – cycle activity of system development is
a) Data modeling
b) Fact finding
d) Data flow diagram modeling
e) Object modeling
- The result of a SQL SELECT statement is a(n)
- Web App performance tests are designed to
a) Assess Web App usability
b) Test network performance
c) Test network connectivity
d) Evaluate page loading times
e) Simulate real – world loading situations
- A CASE SQL statement is which of the following?
a) A way to establish a data definition in SQL or establish a loop in SQL
b) A way to establish an IF – THEN – ELSE in SQL
c) A way to establish a loop in SQL
d) A way to establish a data definition in SQL
e) Establish a loop in SQL and establish an IF – THEN – ELSE in SQL
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|