Table of Contents
III exam Study Material and Mock Test
Insurance Institute of India (III) conducts Licentiate, Associate and Fellowship exam 4 times in a year. Candidates shall be allowed to appear only for a maximum 6 papers in one examination.
We (Ambitiousbaba.com) are providing “Best III Exam study material and III Exam Online Mock tests”.
III Exam Study Material
- Study material is as essential as mock tests. So, we are providing III Exam study material, if you will read this line by line you will not need to depend on any book.
- These study materials will help the aspirants to understand each and every details and helps them to clear the Exam.
III Exam Mock Test
- As you know mock test helps a lot in clearing any examination. So, here we came out with top rated iii exam mock test which will help the candidates to clear the examination in 1st attempt.
- If you diligently give these mock tests you will not need to depend on any other test series or any other source.
Mock Test details:
- We provide III exam Online mock tests on the latest pattern with detailed explanation
- Mock Tests are available in English Language Only
- 100% Success guarantee
- Validity: 3 Months from the date of Purchase
- You can access these mock tests 24/7 in Mobile APP & WEB
- The first mock of every mock tests are free for demo
Check the below table for available iii exam mock tests.
|III Exam Yearly Mock Test SUBSCRIPTION Online Tests||Click Here|
|IC-01 Principles of Insurance Online Mock Tests||Click Here|
|IC 02, Practice of Life Insurance||Click Here|
|IC-11 Practice of General Insurance (Licentiate) Online Mock Tests||Click Here|
|IC-14 Regulation of Insurance Business Online Mock Tests||Click Here|
|IC -22, Life Insurance Underwriting||Click Here|
|IC-26, (Life Insurance Finance)||Click Here|
|IC-27, Health Insurance||Click Here|
|IC -38, General Insurance||Click Here|
|IC-45, General Insurance Underwriting||Click Here|
|IC-46, General Insurance Accounts||Click Here|
|IC-57 FIRE Insurance Online Mock Test||Click Here|
|IC-67 MARINE Insurance Online Mock Test||Click here|
|IC 71, Agricultural Insurance||Click Here|
|IC-72, Motors Insurance||Click here|
|IC-74, Liability Insurance||Click Here|
|IC 76, Aviation Insurance||Click Here|
|IC -77,Engineering Insurance||Click Here|
|IC-78 MISCELLANEOUS Insurance Online Mock Test||Click Here|
|IC-81, Mathematical Basis of Life Assurance||Click Here|
|IC-83, Group Insurance||Click Here|
|IC-85, Reinsurance Management||Click Here|
|IC-86, Risk Management||Click Here|
|IC-88, Marketing & Public Relations||Click Here|
|IC-89,Management accounting||Click Here|
|IC-90, HRM||Click Here|
|IC -92, Actuarial Aspects of Product Development Online Mock Tests||Click Here|
|IC-99,Assest Management||Click Here|
III exam Study Material and Mock Test related FAQs
Q. Which examining body conducts III exam?
Ans. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) conducts III exam 4 times in a year.
Q. How is III Exam conducted?
Ans. III exam is comprising of three levels: Licentiate, Associate and Fellowship
Q. Where can I give a mock test for the iii exam?
Ans. You can give full-length III exam Online mock tests from our websites and app.
Q. Can we get a free demo of mock test?
Ans. Yes, the first mock of every mock tests is free for demo.
Q. III Mock tests are available in which language?
Ans. Mock Tests are available in English Language Only.
Q. How many credit points are required to qualify Licentiate examination?
Ans. One needs to earn at least 60 credit points to qualify Licentiate examination.
Q. How many credit points are required to qualify Associateship examination?
Ans. A candidate needs a total of 250 points to qualify Associateship examination which includes the points of both exams i.e. 60 points at Licentiate exam and 190 points at Associateship exam.
Q. How many credit points are required to qualify Fellowship examination?
Ans. A candidate needs a total of 490 points to qualify Fellowship examination which includes the points of all three exams i.e. 60 points at Licentiate exam, 190 points at Associateship exam and 240 points at Fellowship exam.
Q. How many credit points are required to pass in each subject?
Ans. A candidate needs at least 60 credit points to pass in each subject.