Last Minute Tips for IBPS PO Prelims :
As it is less than 12th hour for diving into one of the biggest trickiest and important exams for candidates one and only questions that comes in every individuals mind is — “How to attempt IBPS PO PRE ? Can anybody give me Time Management Tips.”
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2019: Prelims
|Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Note: 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer
IBPS PO Prelims 2019 is scheduled to be held on 12th and 19th October 2019, One of the best opportunity for student crack the exam because number of vacancy maximum comparing Last year.
IBPS PO Pre Exam same pattern from last few year, So no problem for student.
All those candidates are essentially required to through all below mentioned tips. This is an expert tips which will definitely boost your confidence and kill your doubts!
Before Exam tips (Physically and Mentally)
- Take proper rest and sleep. The sleep of 7-8 hours is must to relax your mind and body.
- If you examination centre is in different city form your home city then we suggest you to a day before and stay there for proper 7to 8 hrs rest.
Time management tips in Exam
|No. of vacancy
|No. of vacancy
- First of all Don’t take any questions on your ego, they are just questions, Do not waste much of your time on a single question. If you find it time taking, go for another one.
- Never go in exam with pre-determined mode. If you are going for exam with predetermined mode the most probably you will get conscious and some times you can even given if you stuck somewhere.
- Most Important focus is must be on accuracy! Never attempt the question with 100% guess. If any question is not clear immediately move to another one.
Note: It has been observed that difficulty level of an examination held on 12th October goes in increasing. Shift first was having easy to moderate level and then it goes on subsequently lengthy paper with each shift.
If a candidate in shift 1st attempts 80+ questions then it is not necessary that everyone has to attempt the same. That will not be reference level, you may achieve the same selection with 60-65 question with 95% accuracy. Again we are emphasizing on same thing, Reference level of selection has two important aspect while normalization process. Difficulty level and Accuracy. So stick to accuracy!
- *Finally if you want to clear exam then don’t give up in middle of the exam.
A whole gist of full narration is that, GO Ahead for exams with calm attitude, never get panicked and hit the exams with most accuracy!
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop
All the best for your Exam
Regards and Thanks
- Hindi PDF for LIC Assistant Prelims & Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here