Last-Minute Tips For IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Prelims Exam
As only less than 24 hours are remaining for diving into one of the biggest, trickiest and important exams for candidates, one and only question that comes in every aspirant’s mind is — How to Build confidence, “How to crack RRB PO prelims?, How to scoring Can anybody give me Time Management Tips? ”
IBPS new exam Panel and Ambitious Baba Mock Test Panel:
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
RRB Clerk Exam pattern is still the same from past few years, So there nothing new for aspirants.
♦Physically and Mentally tips
- Take proper rest and sleep. The sleep of 7-8 hours is must to relax your mind and body.
- If your examination centre is in different city form your home city then we suggest you to go there a day before and stay there for proper 7 to 8 hrs rest.
Time Management Tips for IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2020
Time Management Tips for IBPS Clerk – Reasoning
The reasoning section will have 40 questions. The questions asked in this section are simple but trickier.
- Attempt the questions which are easy.
- Don’t get stuck on one question.
- You must have either devised or learnt question-specific tricks in your practice sessions.
- If you find the questions to be tough and time-consuming, skip them or come back to at the end when the time is left.
There might be some topics in reasoning which might not come in the exam, so accordingly adjust the time for the remaining topics like Linear and circular seating arrangements and puzzles.
Time Management Tips for IBPS Clerk – Quantitative Aptitude
The Quantitative Aptitude section may be the tiring section. It comprises of 40 questions.
- First of all Don’t take any questions on your ego,they are just questions! Only 1 mark will be allotted to you for one question irrespective of tough or easy question! You will just loose your time over there.
You need to have a clear idea of concepts and formula before applying it for a question. Do not to use guess-work in the paper as there is negative marking. All these topics are of high importance and high scoring. We suggest you to attempt these topics first and then you can head to miscellaneous topic question like Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Time and work, in your remaining time.
♦Some others Important Tips
- Never attempt an exam with pre-determined mindset. If you are going for exam with predetermined mindset the most probably you will get conscious and sometimes you can even give up, if you stuck somewhere.
- Most Important, focus on accuracy is must! Never guess a single question. If any question is not clear immediately move to another one.
- Candidates should never get panicked throughout the exam. Be calm and compose and read the question carefully. Never be in hurry for ticking the right answer.
*Finally if you want to clear exam then don’t give up in middle of the exam.’
NOTE: Don’t go in predetermined mode in exam that you have to attempt a particular number of questions.
But, after analyzing previous year cutoffs the conclusion can be driven that if a candidate attempts 80-85% questions with 100% accuracy he/she will easily clear the exam. But this can be concluded only if the level of paper is same as the previous year. So, don’t go in predetermined mode in exam.
♦Before exam, take a look at last year cutoff
IBPS RRB Clerk/Office Assistant Prelims Cutoff 2019
|State||Pre 2019 Cutoff|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Cut off 2018 (State-wise)
Here, you can check the state wise cut off in all the categories:
|Name of State
|Cut off Marks|
|Jammu & Kashmir||70.00|
When you want to give up, Remember why you started
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Click Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|