Last-Minute Tips For IBPS RRB PO 2020 Prelims Exam
As only less than 24 hours are remaining for diving into one of the biggest, trickiest and important exams for candidates, one and only question that comes in every aspirant’s mind is — How to Build confidence, “How to crack RRB PO prelims?, How to scoring Can anybody give me Time Management Tips? ”
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
RRB PO Exam pattern is still the same from past few years, So there nothing new for aspirants.
♦Physically and Mentally tips
- Take proper rest and sleep. The sleep of 7-8 hours is must to relax your mind and body.
- If your examination centre is in different city form your home city then we suggest you to go there a day before and stay there for proper 7 to 8 hrs rest.
♦Scoring and Accuracy tips
- First of all Don’t take any questions on your ego,they are just questions! Only 1 mark will be allotted to you for one question irrespective of tough or easy question! You will just loose your time over there.
- Never attempt an exam with pre-determined mindset. If you are going for exam with predetermined mindset the most probably you will get conscious and sometimes you can even give up, if you stuck somewhere.
- Most Important, focus on accuracy is must! Never guess a single question. If any question is not clear immediately move to another one.
- Candidates should never get panicked throughout the exam. Be calm and compose and read the question carefully. Never be in hurry for ticking the right answer.
*Finally if you want to clear exam then don’t give up in middle of the exam.’
♦IBPS RRB Exam Day Guidelines 2020
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY) (N95 Mask)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/ Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
♦Before exam One time look last year cutoff
IBPS RRB PO Cut off 2019 for Preliminary exam
|State Name||Cut off 2019|
|Jammu & Kashmir||55.25|
The IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Cut-off for Prelims (Overall) 2018 are tabulated below:
|States||Cutoff (Full Marks 80) 2018|
|Jammu and Kashmir||47.25|
Your limitation—it’s only your imagination.
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Click Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|