Last Minute Tips to Crack RBI Assistant Prelims 2020 Exam : “How to crack RBI prelims?, How to scoring Can anybody give me Time Management Tips? ”
As only 40 hours are remaining for diving into one of the biggest, trickiest and important exams for candidates, one and only question that comes in every aspirant’s mind is — How to Build confidence, “How to crack RBI prelims?, How to scoring Can anybody give me Time Management Tips? ”
♦Step 1:- Confidence Build Tips
Tighten your shoes and get ready for RBI!
- It is just a normal bank exam. Keep one thing straight in your mind, never create havoc and don’t keep yourself in panic situation- RBI exams is just a normal exams like other bank entrance. Only difference is that it is having usually high cut off than other bank exams. so scoring well in this exam will make your opportunity wide open and that will be possible only with peace and calm mind.
- So, again control your nerves , be relax and jump with full swing in this arena.
♦Step 2:- Scoring and Accuracy tips
- First of all Don’t take any questions on your ego, they are just questions! Only 1 mark will be allotted to you for one question irrespective of tough or easy question! You will just loose your time over there.
- Never go in RBI exam with pre-determined mode. As cricketing seasons were high on air thus try to understand with similar type of example. RBI Exams now-a-days are very dynamic, you can ‘t predict and thus candidates should never go with pre-determined shots selection. Make a Plan, not fix a plan. If you have already decided that 25 questions in quantitative are must for cracking the exams, there is possibility this time only 18-20 correct solution will able to let candidates cross the hurdle. So, don’t stick with your plan, it will definitely lead your time wastage. Try to take the exam as an extempore.
- Candidates should never get panicked throughout the exam. Be calm and compose and read the question carefully. Never be in hurry for ticking the right answer.
- Candidates must attempt those questions for which they are fully confident. Avoid marking the random guesses. Not getting negative marks is equally important with Scoring positive marks. Never attempt the question with 100% guess. If any question is not clear immediately move to another one. Main focus is must be on accuracy!
*Finally if you want to clear exam then don’t give up in middle of the exam.
♦Step:- 3 Before exam One time look last year cutoff
RBI Assistant Prelims Cut Off 2017 (State-wise)
RBI Assistant state-wise cut off released by the official authorities of Reserve Bank of India for the RBI Assistant Prelims 2017 exam: –
|Kanpur & Lucknow||85.00||72.75||64.25||78.50|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||87.25||76||–||84.25|
RBI Assistant Prelims Cut off 2016 (State-wise)
Preliminary office-wise cut of RBI Assistant 2016 exam:
|Kanpur & Lucknow||67.25||63.00||73.50||79.75|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||68.75||–||77.75||81.00|
♦Tips 4: Physically and Mentally Tips
- Take proper rest and sleep. The sleep of 7-8 hours is must to relax your mind and body.
- If you examination centre is in different city form your home city then we suggest you to a day before and stay there for proper 7to 8 hrs rest.
Your limitation—it’s only your imagination.
All the best for your exam
Thanks & Regards
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here