LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This LIC AAO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
Directions (1-5): Bar graph given below gives information about total no. of students who applied for SSC exam in (‘000) and percentage of boys who applied for banking exam with respect of total students applied who applied for SSC exam in five different cities. Ratio of boys to girls who applied for banking exams in city Lucknow, Delhi and Chandigarh is 4:3 and in rest of cities it is 2:3.
- What is the ratio of no. of boys from gurgaon to no. of girls from delhi who applied for banking exam?
- What is the difference between no. of boys and no. of girls who applied for banking exam from lucknow?
- Difference between no. of girls and no. of boys who applied for banking exam is what percent of total students who applied for SSC exam in chandigarh?
- What is the average of total no. of students applied for SSC exam from lucknow, chandigarh and ajmer together and no. of girls applied for banking exam from ajmer?
- Find total no. of boys applied for banking exam from delhi and gurgaon together?
(e) None of these.
Direction (6 – 10): What approximate value should come in the place of question (?) marks in the given question:
- 540.05% of 9.99 + 14.89 × 4.02 = ? × 2