Line chart DI or IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz – 7
Line Chart DI is a vital part of the Quantitative Aptitude Section in many competitive exams. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Line Chart DI in one of the IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO & clerk exams. It is perhaps the most typical and time-consuming topic for the majority of the applicants. However, if you regularly practice the Line chart DI Questions, you can undoubtedly score well in the Quantitative Aptitude Section. So here we bring to you Line Chart DI Quiz to boost your preparation. This Line Chart DI Quiz is based on the latest or current exam pattern. This Line Chart DI Quiz is absolutely free.
Directions (1 – 5): Given below the line graph shows increasing percentage in purchase and in sold price of one bitcoin in comparison to previous month purchase and sold price in year 2017.
Note- purchase price per bitcoin in month of December 201 is 8 lakh and selling price per bitcoin in month of December 2016 is 10 lakh
1. Abhinav purchased two bitcoins one in month of January and Second in month of February in 2017. If he sold both bitcoins in month of march 2017, then find the total profit obtained by Abhinav?
(a) 12.68 lakh
(b) 13.86 lakh
(c) 13.68 lakh
(d) 13.65 lakh
(e) 13.60 lakh
2. If in the month of February 2017 Abhay and Vartika purchased one bitcoin in partnership in the Ratio of 2 : 1 respectively and sold the bitcoin in month of April. Then find the profit share of Vartika out of total profit?
(a) 2.612 lakh
(b) 2.126 lakh
(c) 2.621 lakh
(d) 2.012 lakh
(e) 2.002 lakh
3. Selling price of one betcoin in month of March 2017 is what percent more than purchasing price of one bitcoin in month of February 2017?
4. Find the ratio between selling price of one bitcoin in month of April to purchasing price of one bitcoin in month of march?
5. What is difference between purchasing and selling price of one bitcoin in the month of march 2017?
(b) 3.26 lakh
(c) 3.06 lakh
(d) 3.16 lakh
(e) 3.36 lakh
Directions (6- 10): Line chart given below shows copies of a Novel sold by five different sellers in Hindi as well as in English in July 2017.
6. Find the ratio of total copies of novel sold by B and D together to total copies of novel sold by A and E together?
(a) 5 : 6
(b) 15 : 16
(c) 10 : 11
(d) 8 : 11
(e) 7 : 8
7. Copies of novel in English sold by A and C together is what percent less than copies of novel in Hindi sold by B and E together?
8. Copies of novel in Hindi by F is 70% of total copies of novel sold by D and Copies of novel in English sold by F is 40% more than total copies of novel sold by E. Find total copies of novel sold by ‘F’ ?
9. Total copies of novels in Hindi sold by C, D and E altogether is how much more than total copies of novels in English sold by A, B and C altogether.
10. In August 2017, A sold 20% more copies of novels while B sold 40% less copies of novels then, find the total copies of novels sold by A and B together in August 2017.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|