Line chart DI or IBPS , SBI , RBI: Quiz – 9
The Quantitative Aptitude Section of many competitive exams contains a Line Chart DI. In one of the IBPS, SBI, or RBI PO & clerk exams, at least 4-5 questions on Line Chart DI will be asked. It is likely the most typical and time-consuming topic for most candidates, but if you practice enough DI Questions, you will do better in the Quantitative Aptitude Section. So, here we are providing you the Line Chart DI Quiz to assist you in your preparation. This Line Chart DI Quiz is based on the most recent or current exam pattern. This Line Chart DI Quiz is available at no cost. Candidates must practice this Line Chart DI Quiz in order to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Given below is the line graph which shows the number of students who applied for SSC CGL and IBPS bank PO exams over different years.
- What is the ratio of students who applied for SSC CGL in 2013, 2015 and 2016 together to the students who applied for IBPS PO in 2012, 2013 and 2017 together.
(a) 35 : 41
(b) 27 : 20
(c) 22 : 34
(d) 51 : 32
(e) 43 : 53
2. If in year 2014, 20% of students who applied for IBPS PO also applied for SSC CGL then the number of students who apply only for SSC-CGL are what percent of number of students who apply only for IBPS PO in year 2014.
3. If number of students who apply for SSC CGL in 2011 are 100/3% less than students who apply for SSC CGL in 2012 then, number of students who apply for SSC CGL in 2011 are what percent of number of students who apply for IBPS PO in 2015.
4. What is the difference between average of students who apply for SSC-CGL over all years and average of students who apply for IBPS-PO over all years. (approximately)
5. If 45% of students who apply for SSC-SGL in 2015 are girls and ratio of girls who applied for SSC CGL in 2015 to the girls who applied for IBPS PO in 2017 is 4 : 5 then find the number of boys who applied for IBPS PO in 2017.
Directions (6-10): The graph shows the no. of students in two classes A and B in five different years. Read the following graph and answer accordingly.
6. What is the sum of differences between number of students through all these years in A and B?
(e) None of these
7. Total number of students in 2012 and 2015 is what percent of the total number of student from A in all these years?
8. What is the ratio of Number of children in Class B for all the years to the total number of student in class A for all the years?
(a)31 : 33
(b)32 : 35
(c)32 : 33
(d)29 : 33
(e)33 : 35
9. What is the sum total of student for A in 2011, 2013 and total number of students in 2015 & 2016 for B?
(e)None of these
10. Total students in class B for all the years is approximately what percent less than total no of students in both schools for all these years?
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|