List of Banks whose licence has been canceled by RBI in 2021
List of Banks whose license has been canceled by RBI in 2021
Banking Awareness is a vital part of the General awareness section of Banking and Insurance exam.
Various bank’s license is cancelled by the RBI because they do not have adequate capital and earning prospects.
Every year, in banking and insurance exams, questions related to Bank whose license has been canceled by RBI, are asked frequently.
Here, we are providing you the List of Banks whose license has been canceled by RBI in 2021.
This List of Banks whose license has been canceled by RBI in 2021 will be helpful in upcoming bank and insurance exams.
- RBI cancels the licence of Vasantdada Nagari Sahakari Bank (Osmanabad, Maharashtra)
- RBI cancels license of Shivam Sahakari Bank due to inadequate capital (Kolhapur, Maharashtra)
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will Cancel the Licence of Sambandh Finserve (Odisha)
- RBI canceled licence of United Co-operative Bank (Bagnan, West Bengal)
- RBI cancelled license of Shivajirao Bhosale Sahakari Bank (Pune, Maharashtra)
- RBI cancels licence of Dr Shivajirao Patil Nilangekar Urban Co-operative Bank (Nilanga, Latur, Maharashtra)
- RBI cancels licence of Madgaum Urban co-op bank (Goa)
- RBI’s ban on Mastercard may hit card issuance of private lenders
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|