Ministry of Defence for MTS, LDC, Stenographer Grade-II Recruitment 2020 : 39 Post check here
Ministry of Defence (MoD) has released the notification for the recruitment of for the Post of MTS, LDC, Stenographer Grade-II and other posts with 39 Vacancies. Candidate can check the eligibility criteria from the official notification and apply Offline Between 09 January 2021 to 15 February 2021. Here we are providing the detailed notification candidates can download and check the Ministry of Defence (MoD) for the MTS, LDC, Stenographer Grade-II and other posts Recruitment notification from the mentioned below link and apply Offline .
♦MoD Post Details:
- Cinema Projectionist: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 10 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Cook: 02 Posts
- Poster Maker: 01 Post
- MTS (Watchman): 04 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala): 02 Posts
- MTS (Gardener): 01 Post
- Barber: 01 Post
- Fatigueman: 08 Posts
- Supervisor: 01 Post
- Overseer: 01 Post
- Cycle Fitter: 01 Post
♦MoD Educational Qualification:
- Cinema Projectionist / Video Operator / Photographer:- 10th class or equivalent with A certificate for operating Projector.
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th Class pass or equivalent with given Skill Test Norms.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th Class or equivalent with Typing speed of 35 WPM in English on Computer or a typing speed of 30 WPM in Hindi on computer.
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 10th Class, Civilian Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicles, and 2 years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Electrician: 10th Class pass, Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or National Council for Vocational Training in the trade of Electrician.
- Cook: Matriculation or must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade. Poster Maker: Matriculation with Certificate in Drawing from a recognized Institution.
- Fatigue-man: Matriculation pass or equivalent and Must be conversant with the duties of respective trades with one year’s experience.
- Supervisor: Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Overseer: Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution. Cycle Fitter: Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution.
♦MoD Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Cinema Projectionist Pay Scale – Rs.29200-92300.
- Stenographer Grade-II Pay Scale – Rs.25500-81100.
- Civilian Motor Driver, Lower Division Clerk, Electrician, Cook Pay Scale – Rs.19900-92300.
- Poster Maker, MTS, Barber, Fatigue-man, Supervisor, Overseer, Cycle Fitter Pay Scale – Rs.18000-56900.
♦MoD Application Fee:
- UR / OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 50/-.
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen Candidates Application Fee: Nil.
Payment Mode: IPO / Demand Draft.
- Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft worth Rs.50/-(Rupees Fifty only) in favor of the Commandant, Army War College, Mhow.
♦MoD Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09 January 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 February 2021.
♦MoD Postal Address:
The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Senior Command Wing, Army War College, Mhow (MP) – 453441.
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book|
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
- More Daily Current Affairs Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Hererestren